All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Jellybeans: Love the bump! :) Beautiful!

I hope I get another ultrasound. Fingers are crossed anyways. :)

Well we had our growth scan, bump is about 6lbs at 35+2 weeks, he is MOST definitely a he! He has beautiful chubby little cheeks and lots of hair according to the scan tech. On the down side, he's breech. :dohh: Bum firmly in my pelvis, and head and feet wedged under my ribs on the left had side. Have to decide if we want to try to turn him manually or have a c-section, by friday. Any help on this topic ladies? x

Lovely weight CharlieO :)
Idk what say on the breech subject, sorry, wish I knew what to say.
Last scan I had my little one was breech. They never went over what to do because I was still early.
I have a scan on friday. So I'm hoping that she turned but if not then I guess ill be asking the same questions.
I really don't want to have a c section but if that's what I have to do than I will.
I've heard that trying to move the baby can be dangerous. Do you do it when you go into labor with the help of the dr? Or at home before labor?
Also if c section is the way to go do you schedule one or just wait til you go into labor?
I know for me, I don't want to schedule one, so if I have to hve a c section I'm still going to wait until baby is ready. But that's me.

if i was given those choices i'd opt for trying to turn him! C sections are nasty things i shared a ward with several women who had c sections and they were in so much pain!! So go for the natural way first hun!! :flower: Great weight btw xx

If i opt for trying to turn him , they give me drugs to relax my stomach at 37 weeks and basically press my stomach about to try and turn him manually. It can be uncomfortable, and it has a less than 50% chance of working, with risks that baby might get distressed and need an emergancy c-section

If it doesnt work, or I dont want to try it, then we book a c-section at 39 weeks. I wont be allowed to deliver naturally if he doesn't turn himself or get turned.

Charlie...I've had breech baby this round they thought she turned but now aren't sure as she isn't engaged any longer so another sono next week to tell us....the manual turning is painful...my Dr actually says its not real successful and is quite painful and not always worth the risk...my thought has always been theres a reason they don't turn which could be a cord issue even....also manual turned babies tend to flip.bk over before delivery. Id definitly research more as If it were me.I've told the Dr no manual turning would be done

Hey ladies!!!

Great bump Jelly Beans!!! Super cute! I will have to post one soon.

Charlie I have no experience either. My daughter has been head down most of this pregnancy. But I would try to see if you could get him to turn. The worst that could happen is having the c-section anyways. I def think its worth the shot! Wishing you tons of luck!

AFM: I have another appt friday. And hopefully an ultrasound. I am pretty sure that I will have at least one more. My doctor mention that she thinks I am going to have a big baby. I always measure 3 or 4 weeks ahead when she does the tape. Depending on how the ultrasound goes she is looking to induce me around 39 weeks as well, if I don't go in before then.

I am definitely feeling that the baby is dropping. And I do have those random bh contractions. How has everyone else been? We are almost at the finish line!!!!

Hey girls :hi:
I also have an appointment Friday, and an ultrasound :)
I really hope we get a good 3D pic!! I don't think little one has dropped yet (I'm retty sure my son never did) so we most likely will get a good pic :)

Last night was our final child birth class :) we are graduates!
After all the info and talking with the educator I feel pretty certain that I will have another c section :(
Reason being.....with my DS they said I hace CPD (cephalic pelvic disproportion) I'm pretty sure I got that right lol meaning my pelvis is not good for child birth, and the babys head isn't going to fit through :( they usually can tell after your first birth.
I'm a little heart broken now, I don't think ill ever actually push a baby out.

I did also learn another fact.....only 1 out of 10 women actually experience their water breaking!
Mine did with my DS at 2am. So I keep telling myself...if I can't experience a vaginal birth than hopefully I will experience the "honey my water just broke" moment :) keping my fingers crossed!

Any ladies who are having their 2nd, 3rd, 4th child have their water break with all, one, some or none?

hey ladies just popping on quickly to tell everyone if they didn't know that the Andre's lost Andrew on Sunday :cry: i'm actually so gutted about this!!

Haven't stopped crying since i found out :nope:

I didn't want to ask, Im not really sure either as there are so many different women on this thread.
I've tried looking but I still don't know.
Either way they are in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

I didn't want to ask, Im not really sure either as there are so many different women on this thread.
I've tried looking but I still don't know.
Either way they are in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

it's Peter Andre's (a singer from the UK) brother he was diagnosed with cancer in February and had chemo and was doing really well but took a turn for the worse and all the andre's gathered round his bed side :cry:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/andrew-andre-death-1495553

Oh I see, I thought it was a woman on our thread that had her little one at like 34 weeks, I got confused.
I just read that link :cry: so sad

Oh I see, I thought it was a woman on our thread that had her little one at like 34 weeks, I got confused.
I just read that link :cry: so sad

oh no that's not what i meant :( sorry ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"