All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

How we feeling ladies? Only 3 working days left for me!

(And to be honest ill be out of the office for 2 hours tomorrow for midwife and Christmas Eve is going to be a skive! :) )

Not long now till we are term :) I don't think my bump has dropped yet....still no BH yet either......still feeling good, but can't walk far without needing a rest. I have a feeling I may go to 42 weeks although I hope not.
I am glad it's Christmas then New Year to distract me from the wait :)

:hi: doing good here :)
Although I'm almost certain that baby is breech :( ill find out tomorrow. I have an ultrasound.

Lol I'm also glad I have the holidays to distract me. But I keep thinking that those last few weeks in jan are going to be a LONG few weeks lol

I have a feeling I'm not going to last a lot longer, i keep getting BH and omg i couldn't sleep last night i kept being woken up by them...my MIL is driving me nuts saying "oh she won't come until January!" its like erm....she comes when she comes you can't decided! Bubba is definitely heads down and i swear she's getting in position she seems to be sitting right in the middle of my stomach rather than either side....so god knows when she's going to decide to come :/ hopefully after xmas!!

Jellybeans it def sounds like she's getting ready! And your right, when she's ready shell be on her way and there's no stopping her :)

Jellybeans it def sounds like she's getting ready! And your right, when she's ready shell be on her way and there's no stopping her :)

i know but i'm just worried coz i'm only 36 weeks on Saturday :shrug: worried she won't be cooked enough if she does show her face and she'll be in the special care unit...i'm just a whole lot of worry at the moment!

Im feeling soooo achey and sore everywhere at the moment even my fingers are hurting me!.. and am getting more stretch marks by the day waaah :( Was in the hospital yesterday and told doc about my selling legs,feet hands etc and he thinks its down to me having a whopper baba!! Greeeeat.. haha :p Dont have very much energy and am getting crap sleep during the night with crazy dreams and BH!! Also does anyone get bad trapped wind that comes up your throat and then back down again and just wont come out?! SOOO annoying and happens throughout the night. Im a hormonal freak as well poor boyfriend has a lot too put up with but he is being great.
Massive worry i have at the moment is my boyfriends family getting too involved and ive warned him they better not, they are very interferring and i want to do things myself! :/

I’m not sure if I’ve had BH? I’ve had tightenings across the bump and I did get woken up last week feeling like across my bump REALLY hurt! But only for like 5 – 10 minutes and then I fell back asleep. Lol

I feel really good considering I’m 8 months gone :)

I think baby has gone back down as hiccups are coming from my pelvis again, so fingers crossed midwife will confirm this tomorrow. We’re going to discuss my birth plan :)

Jellybeans idk if that's a sign or not? Maybe??
36 weeks is early but I don't think its so early that you'd have to worry much. 37 weeks is full term :) and your only a week off from that

Smiley yes I get horrible pains from trapped wind, its a terribly uncomfortable feeling until I get it trough my system. Totally know what you mean

SnowOwl I hope your appointment goes well :hugs: and baby has turned around.
Do you have a birth plan that you would like to see happen?

My little one had hiccups this morning and they were high :( I mentioned it to DH and he suggested for me to get on my hands and knees rock back n forth and try to flip her (I'm pretty sure she was breech all day yesterday) its a really uncomfortable feeling for me when she is
But here's my problem....I worry way too much!! That if she keeps flipping and rolling she's going to get tangled :( so she can just stay where or how she is, safe and comfortable
I can't stop this horrible worry that something will go wrong :( I wish I could stop
I can't wait for my ultrasound tomorrow :happydance:

36 weeks is early but I don't think its so early that you'd have to worry much. 37 weeks is full term :) and your only a week off from that

Smiley yes I get horrible pains from trapped wind, its a terribly uncomfortable feeling until I get it trough my system. Totally know what you mean

My little one had hiccups this morning and they were high :( I mentioned it to DH and he suggested for me to get on my hands and knees rock back n forth and try to flip her (I'm pretty sure she was breech all day yesterday) its a really uncomfortable feeling for me when she is
But here's my problem....I worry way too much!! That if she keeps flipping and rolling she's going to get tangled :( so she can just stay where or how she is, safe and comfortable
I can't stop this horrible worry that something will go wrong :( I wish I could stop

i hope you're right hun :) i don't know if i'm being uber paranoid because i don't want her to come over xmas lol hope bubba ends up being heads down for you hun!! :flower:

I'm super excited to see her face, I really hope I get a nice 3D pic!

I was thinking the same thing....any time after christmas is good for me lol but honestly id love for her and I to have the same birthstone :) it would make my mothers ring look SO pretty lol although any type of jewelery is beautiful :)

I'm super excited to see her face, I really hope I get a nice 3D pic!

I was thinking the same thing....any time after christmas is good for me lol but honestly id love for her and I to have the same birthstone :) it would make my mothers ring look SO pretty lol although any type of jewelery is beautiful :)

still think it's weird we share the same bday lol and that my little one is due on the same day!! hopefully you do get a good piccy im still mad i couldn't get one at my 32 week scan coz of her being heads down and facing my back :cry:

Yeah definately isnt a nice feeling :wacko:
Well fingers crossed for you she will go head down:thumbup: She sounds like a little live wire!!.. My big buster of a baby has been head down since 7 months And hasnt bothered moving again lazy thing like his daddy and mommy :winkwink: Hoping she will turn for u though think positive :D

hot flushes? Sign she's coming? or me being paranoid?

I dont know but i ALWAYS get hot flushes and have been for a good few weeks more so lately but dont think it is a sign:wacko:

lol i was just wondering coz i haven't had hot flushes since being pregnant lol

Dont worry when ive looked it up it is perfectly normal all it is is fluctuations in hormone levels, and more common in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters and can happen after baby comes too:nope:

Lol yeah that's cool we share the same b day :)
I have quite a few b days in Jan to celebrate, kinda hoping she gets her own and doesn't have to share one lol

Me and my brothers b days are 3 days appart and we always had a double b day party

Still not as much as my DHs family in April! Its insane!
My DH 21st
His sister 22nd
His uncle 24th
The twins 26th
His mom 28th
And I can't remembe what date is grandpas is but its in there too
And his moms boyfriend is the 29th

To be honest my birth plan consists of ‘give me drugs, don’t make my OH leave and do what you need to do’ lol.

I’m easy arn’t I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->