All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

:) the nurses are going to love you!

I HAVE to have DH wih me, no questions about that.
I had my DS all alone and I feel so blessed to have a lving caring husband by my side. As long as he's there I can do it how ever!

As much as I def want OH there, drugs and pain relief come before him. Lol.

I’m happy to admit ‘I’m a wimp and I want as much pain relief as possible!!!’

sounds like my birth plan just keep my OH with me and get my baby out lol

I agree epidural and boyfriend with me thats all i want and get little guy OUTTA THERE!!!

Well last full day at work :) As Monday is Christmas Eve I have to go in but not sure how much we'll do. More of a 'just there in case the phone rings' :)

Well that was eventful!

Not only do I have a kidney infection (she was amazed ive had no symptons yet, but it flagged up in my sample. Having had one before I know how bad symptons are and am feeling very very lucky!) but peanut is still small and so I’m being sent for a scan on Monday to check it out.

Typically it’s my last day on Monday and the company presentation that was planned now has to be moved, lol.

Well that was eventful!

Not only do I have a kidney infection (she was amazed ive had no symptons yet, but it flagged up in my sample. Having had one before I know how bad symptons are and am feeling very very lucky!) but peanut is still small and so I’m being sent for a scan on Monday to check it out.

Typically it’s my last day on Monday and the company presentation that was planned now has to be moved, lol.

Hope scan goes ok and that you manage to kick the infection! x x

AFM, i'm done with work! hurrah! My bp has crept up again, so i need to go in tomorrow to get it checked again... and we have a c section booked for the 15th of Jan. Unless bump turns himself, and my bp settles, or he decides to try and arrive on his own it will be the 15th! eeeek!

Well that was eventful!

hope your infection clears up hun!! and your scan comes back ok :flower:

Hi girls :hi:
Jch yey forno more work :happydance: but that sucks your bp is back up
At least you can just relax now :)
SnowOwl I hope your infection clears up :hugs:

Well my appointment went good :) baby is head down :happydance: and measuring 6lbs4oz!! Bigger than both DH and I were thinking :) dr said if I go into labor that they will not try to stop it! I'm good with hat too, just as long as its after christmas! Lol
Oh and I passed the strep b test too! :happydance:
I finished all my christmas shopping too! So all in all its been a good day:)
Ill up load a pic here in a min, hold on.....

Charlotte
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2012-12-21151527.jpg[/IMG]

happy 36 weeks by the way ladies :happydance: 1 month left!! I wonder who will go first out of us!!

I'm wondering the same thing too!
I don't want it to happen before christmas that's all
Lol I told DH all I want for christmas is to BD and that's it! :)

Who do you reckon will go first?

I was convinced I'd go late but now feeling early, even though peanut hasn't started being engaged yet!

Who do you reckon will go first?

I was convinced I'd go late but now feeling early, even though peanut hasn't started being engaged yet!

no idea lol although the past few days i've felt like i'm going to see her pretty soon!

Love the u/s Jess!

I had my 36 week appointment. Today we went over my birth plan, and also strep B testing. I have dilated 1 1/2 centimeters. It felt like my doctor had the biggest hands. (Ouch). Also did my 1st non stress test and I passed. I am now going twice a week now. I have another non stress test weds. Hopefully they will go head and do my scan. As of now I am scheduled to be induced on the 12. And I have to start taking oral meds for GD...just to be on the safe side.

I think Nikki Lewis will be 1st. She's being induced soon I think. Its been a while since she posted about that though.

Yes sorry ladies! Sorry just got back from my appointment! They were worried about the placenta aging with baby so they were checking blood flow to the baby today, but they are not even concerned about that at this point, they are more concerned about all the weight baby has gained in the past few weeks, she is now at 6lbs 11oz! They are doing an amnio on dec 31st to check her lung maturity, and if she is mature, I will be induced that night, so its looking like ella is a new years baby! :)

They told me her weight has nothing to do with my blood sugar control because I get that checked every month and my sugar levels are always on target for pregnancy... they say the insulin has something to do with it mostly etc.. so to not beat myself up about it...

So thats the news! :)

jess charlotte is looking so cute cant wait to see her happy 36 weeks ladies wont be long now is everyone ready im not lol xx

Nikki-hope all goes well with you and baby ella! I think 6lbs 11oz is a great weight! That would be very sweet to have a new years baby!!! Please keep us updated!

@Dee- it will be here before you know it! I am sure you are ready :wink: another bouncing baby boy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->