All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Oohh I wonder of there will be anyone with the first baby born in 2013 in their hospital? :)
I wish I knew the weight of mine, but it's probably best I don't as it it's huge that will scare me haha.
So-I thought having DH there for birth/labour was a given-do I need to write this in my birth plan that I want home there? Why would he not be there? Is it justnifnthere is complications? I just presumed he'd stay with me the whole time through labour.
Aww that's. Cute pic of baby Charlotte!
Nikki-how exciting that Ella may be here in just over a week!!

Mrs H spoke to the midwife yesterday and she said unless you have specific requests (unusual ones) birth plans arnt common here.

As I'm happy to just go with it and my only request is I want drugs (lol) she said there is no point writing anything :)

And I think OH with you is a given :)

Is anyone engaged yet? Midwife is convinced peanuts head is buried in my pelvis, but ill confirm on Monday :)

We've been told to ensure the ultrasound technician knows we're not finding out the sex as it can be very very obvious at this stage. Lol. She said the tech will tell us to turn away at the right point :)

how can you tell if babies engaged lol i don't have a midwife appointment till the 28th and no more scans :/ and they don't do internals where i live either

I am -1 engaged and 1 cm dilated... I may be favorable to the induction because of it :)

Oh nikki I'll be stalking for updates lol :)
Did you have any idea you were engaged??
I was wondering the same thing too. I asked my dr yesterday when they do cervical checks and he said not for another week or two. He says it's pointless to irritate my cervix and put me in pain all day so they don't do anything until the very very end

Snow Owl all I want is my DH and drugs lol :) & my DH is all about me having something for the pain because he says he can't stand to see me in any type of pain :) bless his heart

YAY! We might have some babies in the thread soon!

Jess Charlotte is looking so cute!!

I could tell I was engaged with my others bc of all the pressure down there...this time though dr isnt sure she is head down at this point so we might have a section...my bp has been crazy so he might induce or section early...I have to call today about my labs as he did some emergency ones yesterday bc of the blood pressure causing me issues...

I bet we will have at least one dec baby and one new year baby on the thread :)

oh i forgot to add im 50% effaced( whihc if you dont know what that means, I didnt lol) it just means that baby is engaged and since she is pushing down on my cervix she has cut the length in half... He said he could tell I am engaged because he can feel her head through my cervix

Jess, the internals didnt hurt me after the intial finger jabs by my OB lol... the rest of the day I was fine and i never spotted.

and like threemakefive said.. you can def feel the pressure.. feel slike a huge bowling ball hanging out down there!

I also noticed tons of period cramps and like a burning sensation when she was engaging.. not like an infection burn, but it kinda felt like i was opening up down there... it was weird.

thought i'd post my 36 week bump pic :D

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/jellybeans2013/DSC_2267_zpsf2de093d.jpg

your belly looks like mine lol.. no stretchmarks but I huge roadmap lol.. I dont mind it though :) oh and ur belly button pokes out slightly like mine as well.. although its not poked out, around the edges its like curling out from the stretching haha

your belly looks like mine lol.. no stretchmarks but I huge roadmap lol.. I dont mind it though :) oh and ur belly button pokes out slightly like mine as well.. although its not poked out, around the edges its like curling out from the stretching haha

i hate my belly button i have a thing about them :shrug: they freak me out lol Glad i haven't got any stretch marks i was certain i was going to get them! With all the ladies popping out their babies over on January Jellybeans thread i'm feeling kinda jealous i want my little lady now!! :cry:

Mrs H spoke to the midwife yesterday and she said unless you have specific requests (unusual ones) birth plans arnt common here.

As I'm happy to just go with it and my only request is I want drugs (lol) she said there is no point writing anything :)

And I think OH with you is a given :)

Is anyone engaged yet? Midwife is convinced peanuts head is buried in my pelvis, but ill confirm on Monday :)

We've been told to ensure the ultrasound technician knows we're not finding out the sex as it can be very very obvious at this stage. Lol. She said the tech will tell us to turn away at the right point :)

I am engaged, and 1 1/2 cm dilated. I am now going to the doctor twice a week.

erm i just read something about the 'waddle' it means baby will be able to fit through your pelvis apparently...well i don't waddle :/ should i be worried?

God Ireland seems to have the crappest care for pregnant women, I'm reading about all of u being engaged and getting internal examinations etc and my sister In law who is a mid wife just told me I won't be getting one they don't do them here unless there's a reason too... So basically will just have to wait and see when he decides to arrive himself.. Shithole much?!

God Ireland seems to have the crappest care for pregnant women, I'm reading about all of u being engaged and getting internal examinations etc and my sister In law who is a mid wife just told me I won't be getting one they don't do them here unless there's a reason too... So basically will just have to wait and see when he decides to arrive himself.. Shithole much?!

sounds like it does here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->