All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

God Ireland seems to have the crappest care for pregnant women, I'm reading about all of u being engaged and getting internal examinations etc and my sister In law who is a mid wife just told me I won't be getting one they don't do them here unless there's a reason too... So basically will just have to wait and see when he decides to arrive himself.. Shithole much?!

Same for me in England...

GOD DAMN IT WHY WONT MY PINK BEAN SHOW HER FACE ALREADY? I'm getting so impatient it's unreal and everyone else seems to be popping out their jellybeans! :cry:

Smiley-same for us in England......I would rather not have internals though-they sound scary haha.

Yeh I'm reasonably glad we don't get internals. I'm still on fortnightly visits to the midwife!

Lol internals aren't too bad ladies...

Jellybean I was that way over the last week as my sister was due Christmas and my friend.due a week after me and both had their.babies 3 wks and 1 week.ago respectively...I wasn't supposed to be last lmao but now I'm over it and.waiting semi patiently...
Oh and I never waddled with my first so don't worthy abt it :)

I don't mind internals either. I want to hear progression, even if it doesn't mean anything.

I want to meet Zoela also. But, I also know I'm probably not going to until 39 weeks! Right now I'm holding out hope for one last ultrasound. :)

And surprisingly... I gave up BD about 3 weeks ago because it hurt and was so uncomfy. Well last night DH got me in the mood and to my surprise it was amazing again. I didn't even feel the discomfort that plagues me non stop of late. Hmmmmm...

internals are not that bad girls to be honest jelly i know what you mean i just want jayden here now xx

I can't wait for my dr to check me! She said she'd start at 38weeks, but Im going to beg her next appt. She told me if I'm even 1cm dilated she would give me a sweep!! Crossing my fingers!!

Jess- Beautiful pic of Charlotte :flower:
Jelly- cute bump! I'm not too far off, just many added stretch marks ;):p lol

Thought I'd share some photos I took the other day... My OH and I will be playing around taking more over the holidays for sure :)

https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q593/sarahcarter318/Snapbucket/9A473EAA.jpg

The one below is "Counting the Weeks"

https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q593/sarahcarter318/Snapbucket/3C7551E3.jpg

I can't wait for my dr to check me! She said she'd start at 38weeks, but Im going to beg her next appt. She told me if I'm even 1cm dilated she would give me a sweep!! Crossing my fingers!!

Jess- Beautiful pic of Charlotte :flower:
Jelly- cute bump! I'm not too far off, just many added stretch marks ;):p lol

Thought I'd share some photos I took the other day... My OH and I will be playing around taking more over the holidays for sure :)

https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q593/sarahcarter318/Snapbucket/9A473EAA.jpg

The one below is "Counting the Weeks"

https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q593/sarahcarter318/Snapbucket/3C7551E3.jpg

love the counting the weeks one hun :) such a good idea!

Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays to everyone!!!!! Hope you all have a wonderful one! Next year we will be celebrating with our little ones! :9: :8:

Merry Christmas to everyone and a FANTASTIC new year with a new addition to the family :) Hope u all have a gr8 one xxx

super cute pics lady bug :) love the counting one too!!!!

Scan went a bit too well... Lol.

Baby is currently about 7lb and she predicts a high 8-9lb er!!! Eeeeeek!!!!

But on a happy note kidney infection results are clear and I'm done with work!

Scan went a bit too well... Lol.

Baby is currently about 7lb and she predicts a high 8-9lb er!!! Eeeeeek!!!!

But on a happy note kidney infection results are clear and I'm done with work!

great to hear hun!! :flower: and woooah that's going to be a whopper of a baby lol xx

Ahhh good news snow!

I also just got back from my appointment.. Since my amnio is on Dec31st, they may not induce until the 1st or 2nd due to the holiday! But it will def be no later than the 2nd! Cant beleive thats next week, I have TONS OF CLEANING TO DO!

he said I will be very favorable to the induction since im dilated and effaced already and my plug is gone (i never saw that I lost it ??) so thats good news!

Said its also a possibility that ill go on my own before then but not to count on it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->