All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

hiyer could i ask all you ladies if you know when you concieved?

Hi, I believe i did on 1st of may, (birthday baby dancing!) but it could have been a number of other days round then... not an exact science!!

Could I just have your opinon on what you think my chances are? slept with guy one, the 13th, 18th 21stApril, came on my period on the 22ndApril not sure if it was a proper period as they was irregular anyway, am not sure of my cycles but they seemed to be longer then I had sex with guy 2, 7-13thMay in that time, then I had an ultrasound on the 19july which put me at 11weeks eactly then another one on the 21stSeptember which put me at 20week1day, and the due date for both scan is the 7feb, so if it was guy ones baby wouldn't that make the ultrasound off by 3weeks. On 21may pregnacy test was negative, on the 17thjune test was positive? Thanks

i just took this pic as a laugh thought it wasn't going to fit as it's a UK size 8 but it still fits!! Although i look like a whale!!

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/jellybeans2013/DSC_2329_zps0af45322.jpg

Could I just have your opinon on what you think my chances are? slept with guy one, the 13th, 18th 21stApril, came on my period on the 22ndApril not sure if it was a proper period as they was irregular anyway, am not sure of my cycles but they seemed to be longer then I had sex with guy 2, 7-13thMay in that time, then I had an ultrasound on the 19july which put me at 11weeks eactly then another one on the 21stSeptember which put me at 20week1day, and the due date for both scan is the 7feb, so if it was guy ones baby wouldn't that make the ultrasound off by 3weeks. On 21may pregnacy test was negative, on the 17thjune test was positive? Thanks

tbh i'd say guy 2 was the dad...but hey what do i know lol :shrug:

Im with jelly guy 2 is my guess....s

Jelly I did the same with a dress and I couldn't stop laughing lol I think its cute tho

I'd go with guy 2, but its in no way an exact science, our bodies do weird things sometimes!

Good news??? Can't say a big baby is a good thing, lol :)

Nikki that's so exciting! Peanuts head is still buried in my pelvis, so I thought I could get away with a little tipple this Christmas. But no the family have banned me (my eldest brother was 6 weeks early - mum went into labour a few hours after a birthday glass of wine. Lol)

I'd say Guy 2. I agree with the others.

Jellybeans: Love your bump! Beautiful!:)

I am glad internals don't hurt-not do scared of one when I go Ono labour now.
I like the counting down pic :)
Merry Christmas everyone-wow it's strange to think I may have a 7lb baby in their already ::) I still haven't dropped-anyone else carrying their first and not having dropped yet?
To the poster re:conception....I am no idea sorry.

Mrs H I haven't yet :( he's still very much in my lungs!

Merry Christmas Ladies :flower: Hope you all get spoiled rotten!! xx

Ella must be very long because the doc told me she dropped but yet her legs get lodged nder my ribs to the point i cant sit up straight sometimes!

love the bump jelly hope you girls had a lovely xmas and got everything you asked for xx

My bloody show was this morning.... Hmmmm.... Think ill pack my bags just in case...

i was one spoiled girl this xmas!! Was a great day even though i spent most of xmas eve throwing my guts up :( and couldn't hardly eat any xmas dinner :( but i'm all good now!! Hope the rest of you lovely ladies had a brill day :flower:

I hope you all had a great day.....oohh now Christmas is out of the way the babies won't be long....Oohhhh sounds like Nikki may be first :)
Not sure if I had a couple of brampton hicks last night, or if I was just really full....twice I got a pain in both sides of my my stomach just for a second like a band of pain....hard to describe...it was both sides but didn't go as far as the middle of my stomach....that probably makes no sense.....

Jellybeans-aww sorry you were poorly-I am glad you're feeling better now!

Yay nikki hope ur time is here :)

I will have my baby by Jan 7th at the latest...they schedule the induction bc of.my bp but hoping to.go.before as induction is a bit more painful :)

The contractions arent consistent, but i feel like i need to go #2! Theres a huge sniw storm going on right now and hubby is 2hrs away on work... Im kinda freaking out! I dont tthink itll be today ...but im prepapring just in case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->