All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

i'm getting a bit of CM noticed it yesterday...wondering if it's my plug :shrug:

Awwww nikki try to stay calm :hugs:
I'm in PA too, and DH is about an hour away. There is SO much snow here!
Its such a scary thought being home and having no one here and so far away :(

Yeah it sucks :( I feel like I'm trapped at home. We only have one car so I couldn't even drive myself anywhere (if I needed to)

Have your contractions eased up at all?

JellyBeans, me too. But mines more wattery. Sometimes there's so much of it
Does yours have any color or blood?
I alway wondered what a plug would look like. I googled it but it seems its different for everyone

Yea theyre not consistent at all!

It looked like jelly a big huge globby....mine was pinkish but it doesnt always have to be tho, can be clear, yellow, green, bloody, brown, pink,,....it was about thesize of my thumb thefirst time, and the second glob today was clear and yellowy about haf the size of the first one..

Oh that def sounds like it could be your plug :)

Ladies: I feel ya here... I'm in Ohio. :)

All of plug intact here... So, my Dr. Appt. today went to perfection. I'm progressing! :yipee: I'm 20% enfaced, 1cm dilated. Babys head can be felt and is head down. He never said anything about station. I know I can walk around like this for weeks. But, still exciting to see that my aches and pain are helping things along. My blood pressure remains perfect 126/70.

My next Dr. Appt. is Monday, Dec. 31! I also scheduled my last ultrasound for Jan. 2. I'm so excited about seeing my little love again.

My MIL & SIL are going crazy thinking I'm having her this week. I doubt it... but its funny that they realized in reality she could come anyday.

Ladies please don't have signs, that means mine could come too and I'm not ready!! Lol xx

mine is a yellowish colour and really snotty lol so i'm gathering it's my plug been getting some period like cramps too

Haha! Reality is we could all go any day at this point. Signs or none! :)

wish i would go any day so ready to meet our little girl and get my body back!!

I wouldn't mind either Jellybeans. :) However, I just have this feeling I'm waiting until atleast 39 weeks. So, I'm trying to keep my patience.

I wouldn't mind either Jellybeans. :) However, I just have this feeling I'm waiting until atleast 39 weeks. So, I'm trying to keep my patience.

i know what you mean!! i feel like im going to go over! but everyone i know says they reckon she'll be here just after new year....lets hope our beans don't keep us waiting too long!! :flower:

Either way, I find comfort in It's going to be soon.... EEEEK! :yipee:

Nikki-what do contractions feel like? Now Christmas is over I feel impatient haha. I hope I am not still hanging on in 5 weeks time!!
Oohhhh I have. Y fingers crossed that this thread gets lots of baby action soon (for those who are ready) :)

Get some ice and put it in your hand. Squeeze it without letting go for a minute. Thats the exercise I did in my baby education class. Otherwise to me it feels like an odd cramp that I haven't felt before. It's hard to explain. Your belly will get all tight and then release.

Well contractions feel diff for everyoned, but i get a period cramp coupled with a very tight painful belly..i dont even like to move when i get them bc its uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->