All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

BH for me have been tons of lower back ache for me also. I also have lower belly feeling like I'm on AF type of crampy.

They seem to occur alot in one day, then just a few the next. And after orgasm they go on for hours it seems.

OMG I wish I could have an orgasm :rofl: its been months!!!!
That might put me into labor :)

Haha! We took a few weeks off because it was painful. But, I gave in last week and to my surprise it was amazing. So, then I kept doing it and eventually had to take a few days off because the BH got to intense. Maybe though its helping things along. I have no idea.

Hey ladies! I went to the doctor today...and I went from 1 1/2 cm dialated til 2cm. While I was doing my non stress test I was having contractions every 5 mins. I didn't even know they were that close. I couldn't feel them all. My doctor also scheduled my induction for Jan 14th. My family says that they don't think I will make it to that day. I have started walking to help encourage labor. I am well on my way! I have a biomedical ultrasound friday to check to see how the baby body and systems are functioning. Can't believe how close we are all getting! I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays!

Thanks guys....dont think I am getting BH yet ......Leinzlove-I shall give that a try :)
Chiles-if you're 2 cm already that sounds promising that you will go before the 14th?

You might not Mrs. Hopeful. I never did with my first. I didn't have anything until labor itself.

Chiles: Great progression. And yay for induction date and ultrasound. :)

Oh ladies reading all your posts scare me! Am I the only one who is worried about LO coming and not super excited? :(

I guess it's just everything. As happy as we are LO wasn't planned and it does scare me ill be a crap mum, or won't be able to cope or we'll struggle too much financially. :(

Went to mothercare yesterday to get the cot mattress (with vouchers from my lovely work) and ended up spending £100 :( (the vouchers were for £50 so def helped).

Realistically this is going to be such a struggle and I'm really worried I'm going to screw up (not OH as I know he'll be awesome).

Apologies for the rant :(

Mrs. Hopeful: I doubt you go to 42 weeks, hun. :hugs:

Snow: Everything will work out to perfection. You will be a wonderful Mom. Babies don't need alot of money... They need a lot of love. :hugs:

:hugs: snow owl

I think its first time mom jitters. I have felt that way at moments to. Like for the next 18 years I will be responsible for someone else. We won't be able to just up and hop on a plane and go on a trip. Or plan last minute date nights etc. But in the end it will all be worth it and half of the things we are thinking about now won't matter. I talked to my husband about it and he was like stop worrying it will all work out. So I have tried to do just that. :)

:hugs: snow owl all your little one needs is lots of love :)

Chiles it def sounds like your little one will be here sooner than the 14th.
Do you have a birthing ball? That could help

Mrs.Hopeful I hope you don't go over 40 weeks.

I know we all are anxoius to be holding our little ones in our arms

Still1cm dilated, 80%effaced, contractions less than 5 mins apart, not intense though... If they get worse i need to go in! Come onnnnn ella!

Ohhh sounds like she could be here soon!! :happydance:

@ jess- I do not have one of those...it would be nice right about now.

@nikki-hope all goes well with you. We are almost in the same boat. I am trying to hold off going in unless it gets to unbearable because I was only at 2cm yesterday I know it can change fast, or not at all. Keep us updated!

Just cancelled my baby shower :( was down to 3 definites and 5 maybes so decided it wasn't worth the risk of no one turning up :(

Instead am heading to the pub with all my friends (mainly male) to just enjoy a relaxing evening.

Kind of gutted tho :(

Thanks Leinzlove....fingers crossed that I don't (that's when we get induced in my area if we don't go naturally so that's just worst case scenario).
SnowOwl-i am sure that you will be a fab mum! Has OH started on the cot yet? :) the others are right...love is all the baby needs-we will struggle too but I think things ave a way of working out....we have been given lots of and-me-downs so havent had to buy much thankfully :) aww it's a shame but I hope you enjoyed the pub!
My belly has grown loads the past few days (I have ate loads).....I am actually worried what my midwife will measure me as.....come on little one....mummy is term now and seeing as you seem to be a whopper you can come out to play now :)

Mrs H - he hasn't but he's promised ill have it by my due date. Lol. Apparently it's all planned?

But on a happy note 37 weeks! Full term and ready to go! Just hope peanut hasn't heard that as I'm so not ready!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->