All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Yay Ladies! Happy Full Term! I'll join you in a few. :) Can't wait for the babies to start coming. It'll all be ok Snow! :hugs:

Had my bloody show this morning, now contrating, calling the doctor in a half hour!

just got back from my MW appointment and our lil lady is 4/5th engaged :shrug: whatever that means....i'm just happy she's engaged tbh lol :happydance:

Good luck Nikki :flower: keep us updated!! and happy full term ladies :D i join you tomorrow :yipee:

Wahoo!!!!! :wohoo: Good luck Nikki!!!! Hope all goes smooth! Keep us updated :yipee:

I was checked yesterday and I'm not dilating yet :( but babys head has completely dropped into place. Here's a few ultrasound pix from yesterday xx

And we're finally full term WATERMELONS! Hurray!

https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q593/sarahcarter318/Snapbucket/F2DE60BA.jpg

SnowOwl...is the baby going in a Moses first anyway? If so, plenty of time :) we have borrowed a Moses basket but brought a new mattress for it. I am sure he will work his magic on that cot :)
Nikki-yay so excited for you :) woo hoo Ella's on her way :)
Jellybeans-4/5engaged means baby's head is 4/5th into your pelvis....I have just been to midwife and am 2/5th engaged so mine has dropped after all, well a little bit anyway. I must have measured myself wrong as I am measuring 2 weeks ahead which is fine by me :)
Ladybug-wow last pic before you get to see her in your arms? Yay.
Oohhhh I am getting excited.....hope all goes well Nikki and you have the birth experience you want :)

Nikki how exciting!!! Keep us updated!!!

I was having contractions last night (between 7-5 min appart) but they never got worse and stopped after about an hour and a half.
I was starting to get excitied but I guess I still got some time :( ah! I'm so impatient! Lol

Nikki how exciting!!! Keep us updated!!!

I was having contractions last night (between 7-5 min appart) but they never got worse and stopped after about an hour and a half.
I was starting to get excitied but I guess I still got some time :( ah! I'm so impatient! Lol

you sound like me lol i'm impatient too :thumbup:

sounds like you are all progressing very well i feel alittle left out lol my lo is quite happy and showing no signs of moving down yet mind you this will be my 4th i dont see midwife til wednesday so will find out whats happening then xx

I wonder if anyone will have a new years baby!! :) that would be neat!

Good luck!!! Baby could be here so soon!! Lol

Mrs H - we do have a Moses basket :) but I've told him some babies won't go in them so we need the cot before he turns up. Ok so this never happens but if it gets him moving! Lol xx

Jess-maybe you will have a New Years baby :)
SnowOwl-you panicked me there for a second-our cot isn't built yet hehe.....mine had better sleep in the Moses basket there's no-where else yet :)
I am finishing my hospital bag tonight....
I wonder how Nikki is getting on! :)

Good luck!!! Baby could be here so soon!! Lol

Mrs H - we do have a Moses basket :) but I've told him some babies won't go in them so we need the cot before he turns up. Ok so this never happens but if it gets him moving! Lol xx

lol - nice motivating!! :haha:

Ugh I was contracting every 3 mins.. But no cervical changes since yesterday.. I was told to go back in of my contractions picked back up but they slowed down.... He said wouldn't be surprised if baby came this weekend... But def false labor... Urghhhh lol

Ugh I was contracting every 3 mins.. But no cervical changes since yesterday.. I was told to go back in of my contractions picked back up but they slowed down.... He said wouldn't be surprised if baby came this weekend... But def false labor... Urghhhh lol

oh no! At least she's trying to come!! :flower:

Yea just hanging in there...they will def induce by wed, but he may try for monday if theres enough staff for it on the holiday.....

hi ladies,
i hope you gals dont mind if i pop in.
i am due on 18th jan with my first baby, getting so upset as baby doesnt wants to come out. i talk to him everyday and tell him that i will love him more then anything but he doesnt listen, giving mom and dad a hard time waiting.
just saw this site and thought i can share my thoughts.
i got gestational diebetes too.
i got this baby after 4 years of trying and one failed ivf...though got pregnent the next month naturally after the ivf.....

i dont have any clue what labour woulf feel like am feeling braxton hicks since week24....they are strong now but nothing else...am fit to run a marathon...lol
no swellings, no pains. although baby is big then average due to diebets.
i so want to go in to labor...need to hug my baby soo much now.

goodluck to everyone.

hi ladies,
i hope you gals dont mind if i pop in.
i am due on 18th jan with my first baby, getting so upset as baby doesnt wants to come out. i talk to him everyday and tell him that i will love him more then anything but he doesnt listen, giving mom and dad a hard time waiting.
just saw this site and thought i can share my thoughts.
i got gestational diebetes too.
i got this baby after 4 years of trying and one failed ivf...though got pregnent the next month naturally after the ivf.....

i dont have any clue what labour woulf feel like am feeling braxton hicks since week24....they are strong now but nothing else...am fit to run a marathon...lol
no swellings, no pains. although baby is big then average due to diebets.
i so want to go in to labor...need to hug my baby soo much now.

goodluck to everyone.

Hi :hi:and welcome to the group.
Is your doctor not inducing you early r/t GD? I thought they didn't usually let you go all the way to 40weeks?

thanks ladybug183,
not talked to them about early inducing. and as it's first baby so they dont want it to be big.
i am going on monday for a checkup and i will defenetly talk to them. as although i am on elevit but still i am getting high readings, within the limits ofcourse but just on the borderline.
i will be 37+3 then on monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->