All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

hey girls back from my midwife appointment...bit gutted no induction date for me :( next appointment is on the 22nd 3 days after my due date...bubba is 3/5th engaged! MW reckons she won't engage anymore until labour...heart beat was 136...fundal height was 38cm and my BP was 100/60...maybe that's why i didn't get an induction date because im measuring on time....i hope i go soon don't want anymore MW appointments!! I do have to go for a blood test tomorrow though to check my liver function to make sure this rash i have isn't cholestasis...the only thing that worried me is i suggested to my MW that could it be PUPPP and she had no idea what the hell it was :shrug: that makes me trust her so much more...NOT!

Congrats on baby threemakefive!! Can't wait for the update :thumbup:

Congrats 3makes5!!!
Can't wait to see some pictures!!!

Oh Jelly :( I'm sure you'll be ok, honest :)

Big hugs tho!

Right trying to make a full list of us girlies....

Nikki: Gave birth to a beautiful girl Ella on January 4th - 7lb 14

ThreeMakesFive: Gave birth to a beautifull girl on January 7th - 7lb 7

Leinzlove : Team PINK due 20th January - Induction booked for January 14th

CharlieO : Team BLUE due January 18th - C Section booked for January 15th

MrsHopeful : Team YELLOW due January 17th

Jess : Team PINK due January 17th

SnowOwl : Team YELLOW due January 18th

Chiles : Team PINK due January 18th

Smiley : Team BLUE due January 18th

JellyBeans : Team PINK due January 19th

LadyBug : Team PINK due January 19th

Dee : Team BLUE due January 19th

If I've missed anyone or got any details wrong let me know and ill update :)

I'm sorry Hun :( I know I've missed a few :( will go back through further now :)

Just spotted this is a very pink thread!!

It is a vey pink thread!
Even the other Jan threads seem to be mostly pink :)
Its the month for girls!

Me and MrsH need to bring some blue to it!

So unless one of us goes for a surprise then leinzlove and CharlieO are in competition for who's next!

Good few days before any news, or will someone surprise us? :)

Anyone else NOT noticed any braxton hicks-3 midwives asked me today if I was getting them but I havent noticed any.
4/5th engaged now......
Jellybeans-I was sent to hospital today for pre-enclampsia, as I had protein & high BP again.... but they are doing a liver function test for me too-I never mentioned itching so not too sure what that's for? They said my platelets are low....I hope yours comes back good!
I half expected to be induced today but got sent home eventually....getting checked twice a week now though. Am hoping LO decides to come very soon so I can escape induction.... :)
Snow-At my antenatal it was nearly all baby girls too :) maybe that means the team yellows are all boys? :)
Jelly-in my area we can have a sweep at 40 & at 41 weeks then induction at 42-but I know it seems to differ depending where you live.

MrsH and Snow, we should start a tally of votes for your gender!

I think Mrs.H is going to be pink :pink:
And Snow will be blue :blue:

Also let you gals know Beccaboop (who is in our thread) is having contractions and hopefully headed to labour! Guess she's next ;)

38 weeks and 5 day bump :

https://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u584/kr15snw/E75B24D2-F026-48F7-9D99-32D56F97C346-2792-0000026621141F19_zpsef99c27f.jpg

My guess is both boys :)
Cute bump snow :)
Oh I hope she is doing ok and baby is here quick and easy for her :)

I went to labor and delivery last night because baby was freaking me out a little.
She was kicking and rolling and shaking SO much. I mean like violently moving around in there. And not just her normal 10-15 minutes of activity. It went on for an hour at home andthen another hour at labor and delivery. The nurses were even like "oh my goodness"
It was actually kinda painfull :( all her movements were giving me contractions.
Her heart rate was fine and the contractins weren't regular so they sent me home after an hour of monitoring.
I was just so worried she was wrapped up in her cord or something :( like she was struggling to "break free"
Id rather be safe than sorry, ya know
So glad all is ok :) she's moving around this moring and I have a drs appointment at 1145

the itching is for something called "obstetric cholestasis" basically says this on google....

obstetric cholestasis is a build-up of bile acids in the bloodstream causes a persistent itch in the last third of pregnancy. There may be a small increased risk of complications of pregnancy associated with this condition.

Fingers crossed i don't have this because i read there is an increase in stillborns with this condition :( and they would want to induce me if i have it too!

Grrrrrrrrrr

'She' is trying to bait me into snapping again. Pathetic little stalker and even more annoying that its all lies!

Will remain calm, will remain calm....

:(

Oohhhh like the tally idea :)
Snow owl 3 for boy as she thinks boy
Me-1 for girl, 2 for boy
Beccaboop-oohhhh that's exciting yay-fingers crossed
Sorry Jelly , I knew you were having the test for ob col (can't spell it)-I meant I mustnt be having it for that as I nev mentioned itching.
Jess-mine didn't move the other day so I had gone to L&D for a check-all was well-must have been having a lazy day but monitor woke him/her up :) glad she is OK-& that doctors appointment went well :) these babies like to worry their mummy's :)
Snow.......don't let her get you stressed! Easier said than done but slow deep relaxing breaths is good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->