All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Ok so had my hospital appointment today and I am 3/5ths engaged and tey said if nothing happens between now and next Wednesday when I'm due to go back in they are going to do a sweep to get him going and I thought they ony done that if you were overdue?! Anyway not gonna complain and am gonna pray Ill go before then!!

Ladies, no real movements today. You remember when you were first feeling movements and it was 'was that me or baby' I've had that all day.

Should I be worried?

Ladies, no real movements today. You remember when you were first feeling movements and it was 'was that me or baby' I've had that all day.

Should I be worried?

if your worried contact MW hun xx

i can't comment on this as my little lady is still rolling and kicking like crazy so much so it hurts :(

But more tonight after OH played bump smash mouth (yes that's peanuts favourite, lol).

I think he's getting quieter though. Anyone else had this?

Snow Owl....yes-I went to L&D due to hardly any movements that day-they did a heartbeat trace & checked heartbeat for an hour....day after baby was moving loads-it's quiet again today ggrrr....it's so worriying when you get barely any movements-maybe go get a trace-i was crying with worry so it's so reassuring-the beeping monitor must have woken him/her up as I got movements as soon as the monitor started. Midwife said try a glass of cold water to try & get movement-if that doesn't work I I wasn't to think I was bothering-I should get checked out. I am going to try some water now as haven't noticed a movement since lunchtime.
CharlieO-I hope all is well!!
Smiley-that's good-I have been offered one on my due date-I suppose you will only be a couple of days earlier than due date so that might be why? :)
Snow-does your last comment mean you got more movement? Just read that last one......if you are worried-ring L&D......I wasn't sure whether to but was so glad I did as the trace re-assured me so much!! But yes mine is moving less now.....I Hope it comes soon as I don't like all this worry at the end!!

It's picked up this evening! Think its a mixture of daddy's voice and music, lol. I do feel happier now, thank you all :)

I've got midwife on Friday, hope I don't get sent to hospital again. Got a hair appointment after as out that night!! Lol.

Priorities eh?

Mines started moving as I've just eaten yay :)
Glad yours has too Snow.....I have midwife fri too for my BP urine check.....I hope I don't get sent to hosp again but have a feeling I will. I can't believe it's still over a week till our due dates hehe.....seems like we are overdue to me!!!

Snow Owl....yes-I went to L&D due to hardly any movements that day-they did a heartbeat trace & checked heartbeat for an hour....day after baby was moving loads-it's quiet again today ggrrr....it's so worriying when you get barely any movements-maybe go get a trace-i was crying with worry so it's so reassuring-the beeping monitor must have woken him/her up as I got movements as soon as the monitor started. Midwife said try a glass of cold water to try & get movement-if that doesn't work I I wasn't to think I was bothering-I should get checked out. I am going to try some water now as haven't noticed a movement since lunchtime.
CharlieO-I hope all is well!!
Smiley-that's good-I have been offered one on my due date-I suppose you will only be a couple of days earlier than due date so that might be why? :)
Snow-does your last comment mean you got more movement? Just read that last one......if you are worried-ring L&D......I wasn't sure whether to but was so glad I did as the trace re-assured me so much!! But yes mine is moving less now.....I Hope it comes soon as I don't like all this worry at the end!!
Yep that could be it I suppose instead of getting me to come in again one or two days later! Do u know anything about sweeps and their effectiveness?

I don't really know much-midwife said it wouldn't hurt but I don't know much about them......the hospital was meant to book mine but I think they forgot as they never mentioned it when they discharged me & I had forgotten to ask them.....will make sure it eats booked fri as I am seeing a midwife then :)

CharlieO- I hope everything's ok :flower:

Snow owl- I was having barely any movement yesterday, I tried everything (sweets, ice, poking, rolling, laying down, etc.. Nothing) just as I was getting ready to go to hosp my husband said "lay down, I'm going to read her a story"... Well his voice did it. She started dancing and kicking... Then kept going all night. :cloud9: it's amazing how they can pick up on their daddies voice

SmileyX- re: sweeps. I just had my dr appt and I am 1cm dilated, so she was able to do a stretch and sweep of the membranes. There was a little blood, which is a good sign. My dr said there is a 50/50 chance I'll go into labour within 48hrs.
I have another sweep booked for next Tuesday. And if that is ineffective, I will be induced Jan23rd.

Going to be DTD :sex: all night!! Cross your fingers girls!!! :)

CharlieO- I hope everything's ok :flower:

Snow owl- I was having barely any movement yesterday, I tried everything (sweets, ice, poking, rolling, laying down, etc.. Nothing) just as I was getting ready to go to hosp my husband said "lay down, I'm going to read her a story"... Well his voice did it. She started dancing and kicking... Then kept going all night. :cloud9: it's amazing how they can pick up on their daddies voice

SmileyX- re: sweeps. I just had my dr appt and I am 1cm dilated, so she was able to do a stretch and sweep of the membranes. There was a little blood, which is a good sign. My dr said there is a 50/50 chance I'll go into labour within 48hrs.
I have another sweep booked for next Tuesday. And if that is ineffective, I will be induced Jan23rd.

Going to be DTD :sex: all night!! Cross your fingers girls!!! :)

fingers crossed hun :flower:

Good luck lady bug! Think ill be last lady standing here to be honest!

I do love how they know daddy's voice. It's been the biggest trigger this whole pregnancy! So weird, lol.

I think ill be the last one standing lol :)
Went and saw the dr today and cervix is still high and tightly closed and thick :(
She said no induction unless I dilate to at least one :( and I don't see that happening at all
I'm going back in on Monday morning and if I'm still no prgressing then were going to talk about scheduling a c section for later next week. If they can fit me in (I hope so)
I'll have the best birthday present ever!!!
If I don't dilate then I'm looking at a c section anyways. There's no point in waiting weeks past my due date to just have a c section anyways

At least thats next week Jess! I won't even get offered an induction unless I go 12 days over!

Ladybug-fingers crossed!! Did it hurt? In two minds whether to get one or not hrhe.
Jess-awww shame you haven't started dilating...... I don't know much about induction but do you have to of started dilating to be induced?
I wonder if I have started dilating or effacing.....I am curious to know.
Hurry up little one!! I feel no feelings of labour being close-Pah!!

It's 14 days over here (obv I may go earlier due to probs but normally 14 days over is our induction)......I will be gutted if I am still waiting in 3 weeks plus! It seems forever away!

Aww :hugs: that sucks snow! :( what an awfull rule

Mrs.hopeful yes you have to start dilating in order for them to start induction :( so if I'm not at least dilated to 1 on Monday than that won't be an option for me.
I could wait to see if I start to dilate from Monday on.....but we don't know IF or when that will happen.
I could wait weeks past my due date but if I don't go into labor and don't dilate then ill have to have a c section
So I'm starting to think next week mght be a good option, ya know

Jess-I didn't know that! So even in a induction date is planned it may have to be delayed-:-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->