All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Euugghh I could have a Feb baby-my induction will be 1st Feb unless medical reasons bring it forward......hurry hurry hurry LO :)

Mrs H - Check with your hospital, 12 days down here and they'll induce :)

Not sure when they start sweeping though!

Yeah-they told me 14 days over is the induction in my area. At my 38 week appt she offered me a sweep at 40weeks....there is another at 41weeks if I need it too :)
It's different in different regions though. I hope that I am a January Jellybean hehe.....

Mrs.H the sweep didn't really hurt, just more uncomfortable than anything.. a few fingers up the crotch is bound to do that :p

Mrs. Hopeful: I was induced at 39+1 with DD and I was tight and closed. My Dr. only does inductions before 41 weeks if there is a medical reason. I had hypertension. It's sweeps that can't be done without dilation, I think. I can't have sweeps because of Group B. I sure hope you don't have a February Love Bug... :hugs:

Jess: Maybe you won't need a section. I'd of expected you to have some cervical changes, though. And if you do need a section... That would make an awesome birthday present. Bring on next week!

Ladybug: Sounds promising... I heard sweeps are likely to send you into labor 1-2 days after they are done. I sure hope you aren't going to Jan. 23.

Snow: I sure hope labor starts soon for you. 12 days over is terrifying! Not to worry though, I think every woman thinks they'll go over. :hugs:

Looks like we're all getting a bit closer now :) I'm 7 days away from my due date today and I had my first couple of painful BH last night, yay! I woke up 2 or 3 times with the pain. Never thought I'd smile at something that hurts but I see it as a good sign. I also kept dreaming that I was leaving puddles of broken waters behind - a bit silly, but no harm in some positive visualisation!!
GL with the sweeps, girls, and here's hoping a few more of us get moving over the next few days.

Leinzlove.....I'm prob just being pessimistic......just feel normal (was having twinges last week but none now). Ah well I shall see what happens at sweep appt :) fingers crossed I won't make appointment.
Am sure bump seems higher yest & today....hope I'm not going backwards haha.
Fingers crossed JuliaPage.
I feel in limbo-like I can't make too many plans just in case-but if I go over EDD I will be bored if I turn down social things now lol.....

MrsHopeful: I'd make the plans anyways just let them know you may not be there. It's the best reason of why you may have to cancel. Things can happen quickly even if you don't feel like today is the day.

I don't know why but we all feel we are going to go overdue. I knew it was a good possibility that my Dr. would want to induce. But, I still had doubts that he actually would. I still felt like I'd go overdue. Even with having some small cervical progress and babys measurements ranging from Jan. 16 to Jan. 20.

I keep counting down the days and the women in my family keep reminding me of "Or Before." Truthfully, I had more BH etc. from 35-37 weeks than I do now. BD would send me into BH for hours. Now after BD last night, I haven't even had one BH.

congrats 3makes5 been a few days since ive been on been really poorly with a stinking cold which i normally cope ok with but its all in my head and eye area so havent been able to get on to check everyones progress through the pain still not great but at least im better than i have been xx

Yeah-I guess it's better to have things to pass the time etc....& to look forward to. :)
Get well soon Dee!

Happy 39 weeks Jess! :)

Been feeling crampy today and baby is pushing down (needing the loo - both ways- quite a bit) so maybe he's finally engaging! :)

Midwife tomorrow so will find out :)

I know engaging means very little tho! Lol.

Peanut is currently squirming and making my bump very tight and I can see little bumps! Lol

back from hospital, bp still up, now have protein in my urine and a headache, bump was moving allllll over the place, kept kicking at the sensor that was measuring his heart rate! he's fine and my bloodwork was fine so back home, got to go back on saturday and monday to get checked again and then bump is arriving on tuesday. I am so ready to not worry about how my bp is affecting bump!

Fingers crossed these babies aren't too stubborn and they start arriving soon! I think we're all ready to hold them! xx

Lol I keep joking that my little girl its stubborn like her mamma :)

Oohhhh sounds like he/she's engaging Snow :) let us know after your midwife appt!
CharlieO-I hope your symptoms ont worsen & that you are OK-so are you being induced tues for this or we're you beaning induced tues anyway?
Jess-I feel this LO is stubborn like me too hehe.
Got my BP & urine check tomorrow........
I have no twinges......loose stools have become the opposite Pah......sprinkling labour dust over everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->