All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Charlie hope your ok :)

MrsH what time you heading down?

Is tiredness a sign of impending labour? Lol. Just had a LOVELY 2 hour nap. Just can't do anything without almost falling asleep!

i am not impressed with my midwife at all!!!!!!!!!!! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

i text her this morning to see if the results are back for my liver blood test and there was nothing....she then called the house while i was out and discussed my situation with my MIL without even asking who she was so my MIL could of been anybody and she was discussing my pregnancy with her! She also said that when i go into labour i'm not to call an ambulance to take me to the hospital because they aren't a taxi service and they would charge me for the ride....but yet if i was pissed out my tree or high as a kite on drugs the ambulance would take me to A&E no problem....

URRRRGH the NHS are doing my fricking head in i've had that many problems with them i'm actually considering not having any more children after Katy as i don't want to deal with them anymore!!

Sorry for the rant ladies but had to tell someone how i feel!

And happy 39 weeks Jess :flower:

I'm just about ready to meet my LO now so i can get away from the bloody NHS finally!

Snow Owl-10am.....
Jellybeans...I am surprised she discussed you with MIL-a bit naughty as what if you didn't want MIL to know? I haven't heard back yet-when was your blood taken? I forgot to ask how long I would take.....I just realised I never Gotham my tel number (but it may be on an NHS system?) so i Don't know whether it means results were fine, or if I need to call the hospital?
Why would they think you would call an ambulance? Had MIL said that? Seems a bit of a Random thing to say off the cuff.

Oohhhh sounds like he/she's engaging Snow :) let us know after your midwife appt!
CharlieO-I hope your symptoms ont worsen & that you are OK-so are you being induced tues for this or we're you beaning induced tues anyway?
Jess-I feel this LO is stubborn like me too hehe.
Got my BP & urine check tomorrow........
I have no twinges......loose stools have become the opposite Pah......sprinkling labour dust over everyone :)

I'm actually having a c-section as he's stubbornly staying breech! it's been booked for nearly 2 weeks now, but the bp issues have re-appeared so they're keeping a close eye on me till tues. Just glad i dont have to stay in hospital!

Snow Owl-10am.....
Jellybeans...I am surprised she discussed you with MIL-a bit naughty as what if you didn't want MIL to know? I haven't heard back yet-when was your blood taken? I forgot to ask how long I would take.....I just realised I never Gotham my tel number (but it may be on an NHS system?) so i Don't know whether it means results were fine, or if I need to call the hospital?
Why would they think you would call an ambulance? Had MIL said that? Seems a bit of a Random thing to say off the cuff.

my MIL mentioned labour so thats where that came from lol...n yeah it annoyed me she discussed it with my MIL she could of been anyone my MIL didnt even tell the mw she was my MIL the whole conversation...i had my bloods done yesterday morning and was told they'd be in by the afternoon or this morning at the latest...if i dont hear about my bloods by 2pm tomorrow il phone the hospital blood department myself to chase them up coz this is a serious condition to have and im not sleeping well at all from worrying about it!

Snow Owl-10am.....

have a look at your notes, do they have stickers with your name address and patient no? mine do, and my phone details are listed too....

Agree it was awful she spoke about your personal medical stuff Jellybeans - not on!

Sorry Ive been MIA got my laptop up and working so i could upload...here is my little girl :)

Hope you ladies are holding strong...babies shall be arriving soon!! :)

3make5 your little girl is adorable congrats again jelly i cant believe she would do that and im sorry you have to wait for your results charlieo sorry your bp is acting up hope it sorts itself out oh and jes happy 39 weeks xx

Ehh i thought thry had patient confidentiality things-naughty!! Oh it still seems strange unless mil said should you ring sn ambulsnce..... I know thay wont take pregnant people round here in ambulance unless babies coming out at that time sort of thing. Can MIL or anyone give you a lift to hospital when time comes?
Hospital said thry'd ring me if I had bad liver function results....now I've thought about it I should have asked for a call either way in case they don't have my number-they were meant to book my sweep & didn't mention it so I'll ask midwife to call them tomorrow as just going to her instead of hospital tomorrow as its nearer & I don't have a car.

Snow Owl-10am.....

my MIL mentioned labour so thats where that came from lol...n yeah it annoyed me she discussed it with my MIL she could of been anyone my MIL didnt even tell the mw she was my MIL the whole conversation...i had my bloods done yesterday morning and was told they'd be in by the afternoon or this morning at the latest...if i dont hear about my bloods by 2pm tomorrow il phone the hospital blood department myself to chase them up coz this is a serious condition to have and im not sleeping well at all from worrying about it!

They have my address & patient number but don't have my tel number but says who my doctor is so they could get my number off my GP so all must be fine :)
Snow Owl-10am.....

have a look at your notes, do they have stickers with your name address and patient no? mine do, and my phone details are listed too....

Agree it was awful she spoke about your personal medical stuff Jellybeans - not on!

Ehh i thought thry had patient confidentiality things-naughty!! Oh it still seems strange unless mil said should you ring sn ambulsnce..... I know thay wont take pregnant people round here in ambulance unless babies coming out at that time sort of thing. Can MIL or anyone give you a lift to hospital when time comes?
Hospital said thry'd ring me if I had bad liver function results....now I've thought about it I should have asked for a call either way in case they don't have my number-they were meant to book my sweep & didn't mention it so I'll ask midwife to call them tomorrow as just going to her instead of hospital tomorrow as its nearer & I don't have a car.

Snow Owl-10am.....

no MIL can't give me a lift as she doesn't drive and i can't ask any of my family to take me as they all live 50 miles away...so looks like i'll be getting a taxi!

Jellybeans-oh I see-I presume MIL mentioned how would you get to hospital......I hadn't realised tht which is why I thought it was odd that they would randomly bring that up in conversation. I remember ado g some threads on here with people ringing taxi companies in advance as some will and some won't take pregnant women so it might be a good idea to plan which taxi companies would take you-so you've 1 thing less to worry about when the time comes.
Nikki-how are you? How's Ella? :)

I feel great minus the tailbone! Ella is doing great! Jaundice is clearing up nice, my pediatrician also switched her to soy formula and thats been helping tons!

Charlie-: I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with blood pressure. I had that myself with DD and they did NST every other day until I was induced at 39+1. It didn't effect her at all just me. Things will go well. :)

Snow: Sounds like baby engaging to me! I hope things are progressing and look forward to your update. :)

Jellybeans: I can't believe your midwife would discuss anything with anyone other than yourself. That is just awful. I can't wait for your LO to get here so you can stop having to deal with the NHS. However, I'm sure when you see Katy, you'll know you want another. :)

Threemakes5: You daughter is absolutley gorgeous! Congratulations! :yipee:

Mrs_Hopeful: Will you also have a cervical check tomorrow? I can't wait to hear how it all goes.

Jess: Yay! One week until Charlotte. Happy 39 weeks! :wohoo:

Dee: Sorry to hear that you are feeling poorly. I hope you find some relief soon. :hugs:

Nikki: Ella is beautiful! I love all of her pictures! Thats great that the jaundice is going gone! DD had to be on Alimentium for sensitive tummy and that cost us lots of $$$!

Nikki-glad Ella is enjoying her soy formula....I hope that your tailbone stops hurting you!
Leinzlove-no its just a blood pressure and urine check......we don't get internals yet......just keeping an eye on me because of high blood pressure :)

MrsHopeful: Ahhh... I hope your blood pressure was good. Things and Doctors are so different.

AFM: I lost my mucus plug last night and have been achy since. I still doubt I'll go into labor before my induction. My house is clean and I'm properly groomed. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->