All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

God my house looks like a bomb site :(

Ah well, work ball tonight :) so peanut no coming today!!!

I was a bit jealous last night when I saw a friend of mine on facebook who was 37 weeks had her baby last night .....I just about cried :(

Anyone heard from Mrs H? Know she had midwife this morning. Hope she's ok :)

LadyBug have you already had one? xx

Yes I had one on Wednesday, it's been 48 hrs now, and I've lost my plug.
But no contracting or waters yet. Impatiently waiting...:shrug:
Hopefully after 2nd sweep next Tuesday baby will make grand appearance!!

Good luck with your sweep, hope you have better results :thumbup:

I was a bit jealous last night when I saw a friend of mine on facebook who was 37 weeks had her baby last night .....I just about cried :(

Jess- I know how you feel! I have a few preg friends and right now I'm hoping I'll be first or I will def be really jealous and probably will cry! Lol

What was the sweep like hunny? I have no idea what to expect!

I hope the sweeps work... And those LO's get here soon. :hugs:

AFM: Nothing since losing my plug. Just period crampy and "It isn't it."

What was the sweep like hunny? I have no idea what to expect!

My dr did the internal to see how dilated i was. Then she used a few fingers to stretch my cervix and do a couple circles where the babies head was dropped down. She got some plug out and it was a bit bloody.
It wasn't really painful, just uncomfortable.

wish my midwife would do a sweep or something...she's useless text her again this morning for my blood test results and she completely ignored me no text message back!....After LO is born i am complaining about her!

That stinks you have such an unreliable midwife! I really hope she answers your messages when you go into labor!!

That stinks you have such an unreliable midwife! I really hope she answers your messages when you go into labor!!

thankfully she won't be delivering Katy! The hospital midwifes will be and they are a lot more reliable and friendly...the midwife i'm on about just sees me for appointments and keeps an "eye on things"

jelly some midwives are like that im afraid dont blame you for complaining xx

Hey ladies!!! Sorry I been MIA this past week but we been getting some things in order and still got tons to do. I had my last OB appointment today, and I am still scheduled for induction on Monday at 5:30 am. I am excited yet nervous. I kind of scanned through the posts to catch up and I see that we have another healthy baby girl here :)

Congrats threemakesfive:flower:

I swear these last couple days seem like the tww all over again. But by this time next week I know my baby girl will be here. I am glad to see everyone is doing well and just as anxious and impatient as me. We are almost there ladies!!!!!

Snow- I am copying this to the 1st page so we can keep up with deliveries. Thanks alot.

Leinzlove- We are booked for induction the same date!!!! cool!

Right trying to make a full list of us girlies....

Nikki: Gave birth to a beautiful girl Ella on January 4th - 7lb 14

ThreeMakesFive: Gave birth to a beautifull girl on January 7th - 7lb 7

Leinzlove : Team PINK due 20th January - Induction booked for January 14th

CharlieO : Team BLUE due January 18th - C Section booked for January 15th

MrsHopeful : Team YELLOW due January 17th

Jess : Team PINK due January 17th

SnowOwl : Team YELLOW due January 18th

Chiles : Team PINK due January 18th

Smiley : Team BLUE due January 18th

JellyBeans : Team PINK due January 19th

LadyBug : Team PINK due January 19th

Dee : Team BLUE due January 19th

If I've missed anyone or got any details wrong let me know and ill update :)

I'm being paranoid but I've heard nothing from Mrs H since her midwife appointment this morning!

Maybe a surprise early baby? xx

I'm being paranoid but I've heard nothing from Mrs H since her midwife appointment this morning!

Maybe a surprise early baby? xx

Haha maybe!

It's 12am wooooooo officially 39 weeks! 7 days to go come on Katy...come and meet mummy and daddy! ! :cloud9:

Right ladies, just been to my work Christmas ball (yes I know it's January, lol) so baby can come now.

Was so worried I'd miss it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->