All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Just logging on quickly to update u all that I'm in the early labour stages of labour having contractions every few mins irregular but painful scores bottom of my back and stomach and had diarrhoea will keep u all updated hope it progresses fast

Goodluck smiley. I am still contracting as well, but they have gotten a bit intense. Not sure how much I have dilated now...and really don't care until I have some kinda show. I go in monday anyways. I been going through this over 2 weeks now and stilll no baby. I jhave just given up hope and looking forward to induction.

Yay, Smiley... Hope you are having baby tonight. :hugs:

Chiles: What time is your induction Monday? I'm also being induced, Monday. I lost my mucus plug last night, had AF cramping and lower backache. Went to bed because I couldn't stand waiting to know if "That was it." Woke up to just cramping and nothing.

Thanks girls :) contractions are beginning to get closer and more painful slept through them for a bit got 5 hours sleep but now are getting so bad I'm crying in pain my back is in agony and I'm feeling really nervous and worried at the same time don't know what to expect really want it to be over, hope it dosent go on fr too long

Good luck Smiley!! Sounds like you're well on your way :) I woke up at 5.30am to my first contractions as well but they've been mild and irregular (every 10-15 mins and then every 20-30 mins) all morning. Went back to bed and got some sleep. Here's hoping they progress to something over the course of today. Don't fancy a long-dragged out few days. Chiles, what have your contractions been like for the last few days?
GL everyone!

Yeah mine were like that last night seem to e every 5/6 mins now just for around one minute and I'm trying to keep a good mind frame but I'm just crying feel like I need to crap too but am scared to go because of the pain.how far apart do contraction have to be before hospital?

Oh, you should go to the toilet - I did and it was very very loose, a huge relief after so much constipation, lol!!

Smiley- my midwife said once we get 3 in 10 minutes to call in, or if we need pain relief :)

Good luck

YAY SMILEY :happydance: SOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU BABE :D GOOD LUCK!!! YOU'RE GOING TO SEE YOUR LITTLE BOY SOON WOOP WOOP :yipee:

Came into hospital and was 2 cm dilated so am in the pre labour ward now hopefully he will be here soon :)

my 39 week bump! I'm getting smaller right? Or is it just me?

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/jellybeans2013/20130112_134006_zpsdaaa7cf9.jpg

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/jellybeans2013/20130112_133951_zpsa57754ce.jpg

wow smiley looking forward to seeing your little boy hope it all goes well and doesnt take to long jelly looks like your bump is dropping a bit xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->