all my symtoms have disapeared....

leahtaba

Reaction score
I hate it when this happens! I freaked out with this when pregnant with DD but I think I was 11 weeks when it happened and it was just the hormones settling down but I am only eight weeks.

Im convinced it means the worst :dohh:

I hate first tri :cry:

Did anyone else go through the same thing around this time who can reassure me?

Our bugs are the same size! And yes, for the past few days I've had next to no symptoms whatsoever when I previously had a whole host of them. Then I was hit was horrendous back ache last night! :dohh:

glad to hear I am not the only one modified, I keep telling myself I am not going to cave and get a scan this time like I did with DD... But not sure that it is worth all this money, may have to get one booked this week to put my mind at rest!

I had a scan at 7+5 and it was amazing - the little flickering of the heart beat was so strong! I was wary because of the money (it was £80) but I'm so, so glad I went. I've relaxed a bit since and, because the clinic was new, I got a 50% off voucher for my next scan!

My symptoms come and go. The nausea has already passed, for the most part. I've had 4 days of very little breast tenderness, but woke up this morning with them sore again. It just varies so much. I had a scan at 7+4, and baby was fine. So, I'm trying to just calmly let my symptoms fluctuate. It's tough though.

Thanks ladies :) I really think a private scan is the way forward, such a long wait to the 12 week scan!

With my second, I had symptoms that didn't even start till 7 weeks and were completely gone within a week or two. He's 7 months old now, though. I'm going to add that I got ultrasounds at 6 weeks with my first 2 and 8 weeks with this one, and it never calmed my nerves at all. haha. I guess it just depends on how freaked out you really are. ;)

Mine have done a runner too!! They havent vanished overnight and they arent all gone its just the more noticeable ones that have. My boobs still hurt when poked or grabbed and I still have the wierd taste in my mouth every now and again. Still pee like the clappers but all the nausea and very sore boobs have worn off. Oh and instead of those delightful symptoms iv now been blessed with throbbing headache and spots!! Greeeat. Get me out of first tri now lol :)

The same thing is happening with me... I was SO sick for about a week, then it seemed to taper off... I was super worried, and then it came back with a vengeance... and has continued on and off... So I think unless you have anything else that is concerning to you... I wouldn't worry. At least that's my strategy!

I was nauseated from 6w2d to 6w6d, then 7w on the dot I felt fine. This continued for a whole week! Then 8w on the dot the nausea is back and worse than ever. UGH. Kinda want to go back to worrying rather than feeling like death.

Also had a scan at 7w3d and bean is happy and healthy.

I just posted a new thread about this. My MS has been very mild for almost a week, it is making me nervous. Hopfully it is just normal! It is weird for me to want it to come back!

I know they say that this is normal (not to have symptoms) and I was ok with it. I guess I was ok with it because I had a few symptoms here and there. Now I am finding that mine are gone too and I am worried. I am going for a regularly scheduled scan today so I am hoping for the best. I am sure I am just overreacting.

H&H 9 months to all of us!

My symptoms are completely gone! I only had tender breasts and some nausea no vomiting but now nothing!!!!! I keep hearing it's normal - still doesn't help. I hate the worrying constantly :(

My symptoms are completely gone! I only had tender breasts and some nausea no vomiting but now nothing!!!!! I keep hearing it's normal - still doesn't help. I hate the worrying constantly :(

At around 10-12 weeks the placenta starts to take over, so it's completely normal to have a loss of symptoms at that point. It just means you're out of the woods and can get ready for enjoying second trimester!

Well I do like the sounds of that!!

you're not too far behind Hope youre feeling better soon :)

My symptoms are on and off even throughout the day, let alone day to day. Darn bodies... lol! I wish you a happy and healthy remainder of your pregnancy! :)

On a side note, hi Linz! :D I've come to join you.

Omigosh!!! !Naaxi!!!! Yaaaaay!!! I am SOOOOO happy for you honey!! Welcome to first tri!!!

I have had sore boobs every morning and night but not this morning.. freaking me right out! It seems from the posts on first tri that they come and go, so hopefully it will be back soon lol. I could go without morning sickness and I haven't had that yet so hoping it stays away!

I went throught he same thing...at week 6 ALL my symptoms went away...I freaked out so bad, had 2 blood tests and scana since...I am almost in week 12 and everything is fine. And the symptoms didnt come back with a vengence...during week 9 i my one and only nausea episod and in week 10 I was a little more tired than usual, but thats it... Hope the scan helps to ease your mind, I was sooo anxious until i finally had mine :) keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->