All New Years Babies Bump Buddies!

laura2lyn4

Grayson's momma
Reaction score
Hey all! I just found out I'm preggo today after a long 11 month struggle with Pcos! My due date is Janurary 6th, 2016, looking for others due around the same time to encourage one another to be our healthiest and help one another out!

Hi Laura2lyn! I got my BFP yesterday! Congrats on finding out today! I'm due Jan 4 😊 but will most likely have the baby a week earlier as I have to have a c section. How are you feeling?

Congrats!!! I'm assuming you had a c-section with your first baby?

So far I have no symptoms at all. I'm just waiting for the sickness to come at 4 weeks! How about you?

Hiya! I am expecting my 3rd little bundle, due Jan 4th according to the online calculators anyway.

Lucy :wave: it's good to see a familiar face from the TWW. Congrats on your BFP, and it looks like we have the same exact EDD too

Welcome lock and key! Congrats on the new bundle!!! Is anybody having any symptoms yet and I'm just weird?

Thank you :flower: I started getting symptoms as early as 3 weeks, 2 days before I even tested. It seems like with each pregnancy, symptoms have shown up earlier. I have breast tenderness, fatigue, acne, some gas, increased hunger, frequent urination, bloating, and cramping.

Oh wow! You've got a lot! I normally get sore breasts with my period but this time there wasn't any tenderness which made me think I was pregnant this time! Funny how I was looking for the absence of a symptom!

Hey my estimated due date is currently January 6th. I could be way off though! I'm crampy, super tired and like my last pregnancy heartburn!

I sure hope you're not off! Bump buddies!! Welcome to this thread!

So this is a 10dpo test taken at 3pm not even fmu!, it seems crazy dark!! Does anybody know If this could be a sign of a multiple pregnancy??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 11
Congrats!!! I'm assuming you had a c-section with your first baby?

So far I have no symptoms at all. I'm just waiting for the sickness to come at 4 weeks! How about you?

Yep, I ended up with a c section with my first after a failed suction cap and 2 days of labour 😬 he was almost out so they had to push him back in to get him out the sunroof ☺️. Don't want that again!
I've got burny bbs and I'm irritable! Nausea hit at 6 weeks last time so I'm preparing myself for that.

Hiya! I am expecting my 3rd little bundle, due Jan 4th according to the online calculators anyway.

Lucy :wave: it's good to see a familiar face from the TWW. Congrats on your BFP, and it looks like we have the same exact EDD too

Hi LockandKey!! 👋 how are you? Yay for the same EDD!!

So this is a 10dpo test taken at 3pm not even fmu!, it seems crazy dark!! Does anybody know If this could be a sign of a multiple pregnancy??

Wow!! That is super dark for 10dpo! I've read it can be due to twins..! Bet you're anxious for your first scan!

Lucy that sounds like a crazy birth story! Glad you're both doing well now! I am super anxious for a scan, I was in euphoria at first and now I'm terrified of a chemical pregnancy, then having a miscarriage, then the baby dying of sids! Is this what being a mother is?! Constant state of worrying!! I'm trying to stay as calm and not worry so baby stays healthy, but man it's hard!

That is a pretty dark line for 10DPO, I'm just now getting dark lines at 13DPO. Excited to see what your first scan will show.

Yup that's basically what motherhood is, constant worrying. In both my previous pregnancies, I was constantly worried, and have been in this pregnancy too even though it just barely started. Every time my symptoms don't bother me for an hr, I freak out a bit. Pretty soon you'll be worrying about poop and throw up, and a bunch of other things you never imagined you would :haha: Right now I'm terrified of experiencing another miscarriage. Can't wait for 1st tri to be over with

Lucy, I'm well, excited and nervous all at once.

I'm going to call my midwife to make my first appointment. I know I will be waiting a while, but it's something to look forward to.

Well I can worry my heart out as long as it doesn't affect my little poppyseed! Lol :) I am going to call my obgyn, but I want to give birth in a birthing center with a midwife. I need to find a good midwife! Nobody where I live hardly uses them, it's a darn shame!

I only saw a midwife at her office building throughout my pregnancy with DS, and the birthing center was attached to a hospital. It was an amazing experience, totally different, in a good way, compared to DD's birth, which I had an OBGYN and doctors with.

Midwives tend to not push the inductions and medications, and my midwife saved me when the doctors wanted to give me an emergency CS, she also prevented me from tearing during pushing :D so I walked out completely free of any stitches!

I'm definitely going to the office again.

That's what I'm trying to find around here! There is a midwife that does homebirths, so I've been looking into that too. Makes me nervous but could be. Beautiful thing!

Hi girls I'm due 2nd January!

Already have a Christmas baby :)

Congrats to all x

Congrats Laura!! Glad to see you got your BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->