All New Years Babies Bump Buddies!

I have a feeling it's a girl and would love a daughter but I would love my son to have a brother too so either way I'm happy! Although if it was another boy I would probably have another in a few years to try for a girl :)

I would definitely be happy with either, but I am leaning more towards a preference for a girl.

Just got my first appointment booked today, it's going to be on May 7th. Uh, is it May yet? Good thing that's not too long of a wait!

I would definitely be happy with either, but I am leaning more towards a preference for a girl.

Just got my first appointment booked today, it's going to be on May 7th. Uh, is it May yet? Good thing that's not too long of a wait!

By Friday it will be! Omgosh I'm so jealous you get seen so soon, I have to wait a whole month, but I guess there policy is to not see patients until between weeks 7 and 9. I have a while to go.

Has anyone started thinking about names yet? I am a bit of a name fanatic. I have my girl name picked out, but am totally clueless on a boys name. For me, boys names are so much harder for some reason.

They're trying to get me in sooner since I don't have a last missed period to go off of. Otherwise I'm sure it would be much longer of a wait!

We still have a list of names from picking out my firsts name, so we are set! For us though it was so hard to figure out girls names!

Your blood results are great Laura!! I just POAS and it looks the same as yesterday's - I know it's silly to keep testing but until I start getting full on symptoms it reassures me. I'm thinking it's brcause my pee was just a trickle ☺️. Going online to order more sticks! Anyone else still testing? I want my bloods taken like you Laura!!

After the spotting scare I had yesterday and this morning, admittedly I am still testing. I've been cramping on and off all day, stronger than they were over the last few days, it's worrying me. I just took a test a few minutes ago, and it was darker than the one I had taken this morning, so I consider that a good sign.

laura, maybe you will need both those names :haha:

I have no idea what I will name another boy. It's near impossible for me to find any boy names I like at all. I am unbearably picky. It took me forever it seems to even find my son's name.

If baby is a girl, I want to name her Camilla Grace (pr kuh-mill-uh)

haven't discussed names with DH yet. For now we are nervously waiting to get past 1st tri and hope our rainbow baby sticks.

I took a test this afternoon. I just needed some reassurance! I feel so unsure at this point, even though I have no reason to worry. It came back slightly darker than the one u did on Saturday, but not as dark as I thought it would be haha. Good thing I got a 2 pack so I can test again tomorrow!

Love that name lock and key!

Glad your tests are getting darker :)

I have been on stupid Google and am now super terrified I have a molar pregnancy. My levels are just so high I'm so afraid! I'm super anxious to see if they are progressing normally or too rapidly at my next levels check on Wednesday. This seems worse to me than the tww!

just snagged this off the internet laura

3 weeks LMP: 5 – 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 – 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 – 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 – 56,500 mIU/ml
7 – 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 – 229,000 mIU/ml
9 – 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 – 288,000 mIU/ml
13 – 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 – 254,000 mIU/ml
17 – 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 – 165,400 mIU/ml
25 – 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 – 117,000 mIU/ml

you mentioned your levels were at 318, and since you are close to being 4 weeks now, and a normal 4 week level is 426, I'd say all seems normal to me.

That does help thank you! I have seen that but my brain still thinks of me as 3 weeks, I am definately closer to 4 though! I just want to get my 14dpo results To make sure I'm not multiplying too fast!

Try not to worry, Laura. Did the Dr say anything about your levels or did they just give you the results without an explanation? Bring on Wednesday! That's the thing about pregnancy, there's usually something to worry about. It's a tiring process!
Loving the name choices. I like Alexander for a boy and Chloe for a girl 😍
Glad I'm not the only one POAS still!☺️ I went back and looked at mine and it has dried darker than yesterday. phew!

So I am a little nervous about joining you ladies but I have to admit I need to talk to people and am sick of not hoping for good news that stays good news. I went in on Wednesday last week to check and make sure my levels had gone down after yet another chemical. My levels showed 137 so either its a residual tissue that is making my levels go up and down or its a brand new pregnancy only a few weeks after this last one. I had a very light period so I thought it was impossible. Levels Friday only went up 181 so they did not double but they went up.

I go in for an ultra sound Wednesday to find out what is going on with me. I am on progesterone cream and taking baby aspirin on my own to see if that is the reason I am losing them so early. According to when BF and I did bd I would guess I will be 4w5d when I go in. Fingers crossed things turn out ok and maybe I'll have my miracle new years baby with all of you ladies.

She told me they looked good, but can't help but worry! I've calmed down a bit since I am closer to 4 wks the levels are closer to being in the normal range. Going in two days for my second blood test and in two weeks for my first ultrasound!

Welcome Angel! Sounds like you've had a bit of a crazy ride so far, fx that everything works out for you this time around!

H girls I'm due Jan 1st based on LMP. I have 3 sons, my last 2 have come at 37 wks one induced one on his own.

Thanks laura it definitely has been a wild one so far and I'm hoping for a slow easy ride for the next 9 months lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->