All New Years Babies Bump Buddies!

aww that's beautiful laura! I can't wait till I see my little bean <3

I had this moment today (a few times actually) of "Omg I can't believe I'm pregnant again!" It still seems a bit too good to be true.

I had this moment today (a few times actually) of "Omg I can't believe I'm pregnant again!" It still seems a bit too good to be true.

I did this too. It's so exciting!

And me :)

How is everyone feeling?? I have started the cyclogest and feel a bit off it but generaly not too bad, still sore boobies, nausea and windy :blush:

I'm feeling really good. It is so hard to stay awake once the afternoon hits. I swear I could fall asleep standing up!

I'm feeling really good. It is so hard to stay awake once the afternoon hits. I swear I could fall asleep standing up!

I get so tired around 2.30 just in time to get ready to do the school run!! I am also really really thirsty xx

I'm sleepy, slightly nauseous. I fell asleep at 10pm, but woke up around 4am and have been awake ever since. I'm starting to have some RLS issues, and I fear it's due to pregnancy anemia like I had in my previous pregnancy with DS. Guess it's time to call my midwife and see if I can start taking some iron pills :/

Yay Laura! Beautiful little bean in there!
I'm feeling so different this pregnancy to the last. WAY less nausea (just the tiniest bit in the evening) but I'm a lot more emotional and I feel like my memory just disappears sometimes &#9786;&#65039;

So my appointment is tomorrow morning, getting pretty nervous!!

https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w467/tc171005/6968a631-de2f-4c35-a081-4b7354023573_zpsfgj2v6mc.jpg~original

here is my little bean!!!! The heartbeat took my breath away and I cried so much!!!

Yay how exciting :) I have a 2nd scan tomorrow as I am under the hospital for recurrent mcs, last tues we saw the hb and was measuring 6 weeks (6+3 by lmp) so tomorrow we are 7+6 so fxd all is well. I am so nervous as my mcs stopped growing at 6 weeks and we didnt find out until 10/11 weeks due to bleeding, i think once we get past this scan and see everything growing I may chill out a bit xxx

thats what i am afraid of as well!! we saw little squishy at 6 weeks but my next appointment isn't until June 16th, ill be almost 11 weeks then, I wish I could have a constant u/s machine attached to my hip! Wouldn't be very good for baby though :/

Well I have been on holiday and it has been very quiet around here. My scan went well blob was measuring 7+3 my dates had put me at 7+6 so no worries there, I have another scan on Friday so fxd this little blob is getting nice and big now, I will be 9+6 xx

9 weeks today and had my first scan of our little bean, just one in there, and heart rate was 171 :cloud9:

https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/11122334_10200782757647886_6637483419052817429_o_zpsrlr4sbt9.jpg

Wow what an amazing picture, I am 9+3 today having another scan on Friday so fxd it will look similar to your picture, Im quite excited but still terrified due to my losses xx

I've been feeling much better lately thank god! Went to doc to check fetal heart tones because I'm a worry wart and heard little squishy going strong at 170! Very happy :) we decided to announce even!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 2
Love that announcement. Its so cute. The dh and I kind of just blurted it out to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->