All New Years Babies Bump Buddies!

Hi there
Can I join you? I am due 2nd Jan with hopefully our rainbow baby, we have 4DS and have had 2 mmc (Oct and Feb) I am feeling extremely anxious but as I am under the hospital due to my mmc (due to my age!!!) I called them and I have a scan booked for 12th May (6+3) fxd there will be a little hb and I can start getting the progesterone pesseries xx

Absolutely, welcome!! Hoping everything works out perfectly for you!!!

Afm I cannot sleep because I keep thinking about pregnancy tests! Guess I will just have to nap later today :)

Oh wow! You've got a lot! I normally get sore breasts with my period but this time there wasn't any tenderness which made me think I was pregnant this time! Funny how I was looking for the absence of a symptom!

This is what made me test also!

glad to know I'm not alone!!! happy and healthy 9 months to you Nikie!!

Hi ladies! How is everyone feeling today? Any new symptoms? We had my in laws here this weekend, it was difficult not saying anything about being very newly pregnant but I mamaged not to. I just felt 3 weeks along was too early!! ☺️
Mummy2ds hips this is your rainbow baby 🌈. Bet you are counting down till your scan.

I've had some very light cramping which started last night, I'm looking at it as a good sign! Preggo tests are getting a bit darker and going for my first blood test in a half hour!

I had loads of cramping and very light spotting yesterday and early today. I am officially freaked out! I am so very paranoid of having another miscarriage, though I am pretty sure this was all due to DH and I DTD yesterday. Took another test this morning and the line is darker than it was yesterday. I still have nausea, fatigue, and breast tenderness too, which is reassuring. I'll be calling my midwife soon just to make sure everything is alright, but it looks like I'll be swearing off sex and going to the gym until at least 12 weeks :(

Hope everything is normal! I bet it all is :) let me know what hour midwife says, I'm very interested!

Spotting can be so scary, LockandKey! I had lought spotting for a few days around when my period was due last time. Totally freaked me out but I was assured it was OK.
How exciting, Laura!! Do they give you the blood results straight away or do you have to wait? Totally makes it 'official'!! Guess I should call my OB!
Mushy milk, how cute having 2 LOs close together! Bet they'll be best of friends!
Anyone hace a preference on pink/blue bundles? Any dreams about it yet??

I'm not sure what they are going to do. Will find out soon!

Honestly I would really like another pink bundle :blush: I've wanted another girl since getting pregnant with DS. Of course I am happy to have one of each, but would really like DD to have a sister. DH really has no preference.

I had one dream the morning before I got my bfp. I dreamt that I got my bfp, and I heard someone announce "It's a girl!" though I've had no boy/girl vibes yet, but it's probably far too early for that, besides, I thought DS was a girl before we found out, so I'm not exactly sure I should fully trust my inner voice on this :haha:

What about everyone else?

Just spoke with my midwife and she thinks the spotting and cramping are a direct correlation to DTD and to monitor it and make sure it goes away completely and to take a break from stimulation for a while. Just as I suspected, but relieved to know it can happen and is considered normal.

Also I made my first appointment. I will be seen exactly a month from now on May 27th :happydance:

I don't care either way, although I feel like I have a blue bundle :) blood results should be back in a few hours! Yay!

Thanks for the info Lock and Key! To bad for DH, guess we will have to find other ways to have fun for now!

Congratulations, Im due dec 22nd by lmp but i have a feeling it may be moved more towards jan once i've had my first scan xx

Congrats and welcome! Let us know when you find out for sure!

Hi Charlie!
LockandKey- that's good news about your cramping/spotting. I'm the same, I'm hoping for a pink bundle 💖. I'd love my DS to have a little sister, but of course a little brother would be lovely too. I also had a BFP dream before I got mine and someone announced 'it's a girl!' Will you find out when you can?
Laura- excited to hear about your blood results! Did they do anything else?

Yes I plan on finding out. I tried to stay team yellow with DS, but I didn't have the willpower, and the night before our 20 week scan I caved and said I needed to know. I am the type of person who likes to plan ahead, and part of the fun of finding out decorating the for the specific gender, plus I would like to shop for the gender specific clothing. I kept all of DS's clothing, but not DD's.

Got my beta results in! it was a whopping 318! For 12 DPO i'd say thats pretty darn great! still wondering if there is more than one! repeating blood work in a few days and will hopefully see a nice rise! going to have an ultrasound in a few weeks as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->