All New Years Babies Bump Buddies!

Oh I googled it for you.

5 weeks LMP: 18 – 7,340 mIU/ml

That is a big span, so its not very helpful. Everywhere I read, it just says that you levels should be doubling every 48 – 72 so I think you are right on track.

Anyway here is where I found the info if you are interested https://americanpregnancy.org/while-pregnant/hcg-levels/

wow that is a wide range!!!!

I have a ultra sound on the 12th of this month (because of all my previous MC), so we will get more answers! So excited to maybe, just maybe hear the little heart!

I hope all goes well. It would be nice to hear the HB.

hope your US goes well faith :flower:

I am feeling quite confident in this pregnancy, I was worried at first, but I think that is slowly starting to lift. I have all the signs of a sticky bean, strong symptoms, I've just tried to eat a handful of cherry tomatoes and felt sick, and when I stretch in the morning, I get cramping in my stomach that feels as if I've pulled a muscle. A sign that everything down there is loosening up for growth :)

I've managed to do squats this morning, and will probably go to the gym later.

I had a baby dream last night, and it was a girl. Not sure if that's a sign, or if it was dreamt from a subconscious desire, even though I'd truly be happy with either. It just makes me want to know even more!

faith keep us updated on the ultrasound! I'm holding on barely until mine on the 13th!!!

lockandkey-thats awesome!! I tend to randomly feel like I did an ab workout and am sore there, thinking its a good thing!

we have our first meeting with a midwife today! Going to pretty much interview her so we can better decide if we want home birth :) feeling pretty tired lately, was going to go grocery shopping but now I just might want to nap ;)

laura2lyn4 - I will let you know!!! The naps sound awesome!! Thats all I do on the weekends, take my DD to gymnastics then softball and then I crash until dinner :)

Oh hello there morning sickness!! I'm going to have to start keeping crackers on my nightstand!

Ugh I finally announced on fb and then got this fear of jinxing it for saying something too early again :(

Lock, you announcing cannot affect the outcome of this pregnancy. Don't worry, lovely. I know its hard though. My DH does not want to tell his parents until I can feel the baby! For some reason to him that means its safe.

Tankel is right, there unfortunately is nothing we can do :( I have a scan tomorrow so fxd we will see a hb but the only people who know are DH, and 3 close friends, neither set of parents know and I will keep it that way regardless of tomorrow xx
As for symptoms and how I am feeling, I have waves of nausea if I get hungry or eat too much, my boobies are ridiculously sore and I have awful wind, I really do hope this one is a sticky bean xx

Hi ladies! I found you! ☺️ Hows everyone feeling? I'm glad I found our thread (I'm a bit late to the party!) I was wondering where it went!
I'll quickly update where I'm at. I had my HCG levels checked last week and they were tripling in 48 hours so I'm taking that as good (although have also read that it could mean a DS baby..) I'm 6 weeks today (yay!!) and still have absolutely zero ms! With my DS I was soooo sick at this stage. Any theories on this??

Lucy every pregnancy is different, my MIL said she was never sick at all with any of her pregnancies and she never understood when women were, I am too sick to move sometimes though so just consider yourself lucky!!! happy 6 weeks!

I am on a Facebook group for new years babies and one of the women on there is driving me absolutely INSANE!! she is pretty much bullying the other mommies out there and is just so rude with her comments in the name of "helping" them... she literally told a woman that bother her husband with her stress of a possible miscarriage (after 4 already)was unfair to him... uhhh, what is a marriage if not to lean on each other in times of weakness??! thinking I might have to leave the dang group since she is relentless... I might have gotten annoyed enough to tell her she's being rude today... oops :)

So the OB told me it was an inconclusive test. The GS sac only measures me at 5 weeks 3 days pregnant. We didn't see a fetal pole or yolk sac. She is having me come back in next thursday.

I have never been through anything like this before. OB told me that she thinks I just O'd late and now my dates are screwed up. She did draw my blood again ekkkk

I dont know weather to be calm or have a type of worry

keep us updated on your blood results! Im sure everything is going fine :) this early pregnancy sure is stressful!

Laura that exactly why I steer clear of fb groups. A lot are just so rude or take everything the wrong way, and I'm not really much of a people person to begin with.

Less nausea today but way more gas. Not sure which I prefer, but at least the nausea is less embarrassing. I stayed out of the gym today because of how unpleasant the gas was smell wise

I had some nausea today, but I buried it under some plain chicken. I am thanking my lucky stars that I haven't had the gas problem; but I know its only a matter of time before the constipation hits.

Laura I totally understand, overly opinionated people giving 'advice' can ruin a nice supportive group. Maybe she'll leave?
Just as I say I have no nausea it hit last night! I'm fine this morning - I remember last time it was always worse at night. Although it's not fun it's reassuring isn't it!
Haha I have gas too LockandKey 😁

Fx Faith for your appointment next Thursday (as in tomorrow or not until next week?)
How's everyone feeling today? Anyone counting down till their first/next scan? Mine is May 26! I'll be 8+1 so hopefully I see a bouncing little bean in there!

Measuring in at 6w1d with a beautiful heartbeat! So happy!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe