All New Years Babies Bump Buddies!

Fit mamma, my first symptom with my first pregnancy was sore boobs and I was feeling them like that for a week or more before I even tested. I tested 5 days before my missed period and got a positive. This pregnancy I haven't had sore boobs at all! And since I'm breastfeeding I'm hoping it doesn't happen at all!

Hi guysss!! I've come to join :D this is my #3!
I'm due around 6th Jan.
had a scan the other day, and going back a week on Tuesday for another scan.

I have some symptoms atm
Sickness is creeping in. I have cramping, so much gas :blush:
Increased fatigue!!

I actually caught while I was on the copper coil - very unexpected pregnancy, but extremely happy :happydance:

Welcome Doop!!

Mushy milk, you're going to be lucky if no sore boobs this time! Mine are getting more sore as the days go by! It's actually comforting to me :) waiting for the sickness to get me in a week or so!

That's one thing I havent suffered with, with any of my pregnancies!
I've never had sore boobs!
I didn't have any symptoms at all with my first, my second I had sickness from 4-13 weeks, to the point I couldn't move off the sofa!! Now this one, the sickness is just starting, but Im hoping to doesn't get much worse than it is now. It's bareable atm!!

Keeping my fx for you that it stays at bay!

I got my 16dpo blood results in! Levels more than doubled again! From 643-1,275!

Woohooo :D
It's so exciting!! :hugs:

Why is there so much gas :blush: I never had this problem with my other two :blush::blush:

I can't stop trumping too! Awful! I blame it on the toddler :D

yep iv got loads of gas and im so bloated I already have stuff i cant fit in :(

My boobs are super sore, I went to pilates the other night and couldnt lie on my front lol.

I feel like a bit of a fake at the moment appart from the above and feeling sleepy iv had nothing else :shrug: nothing like my DD at all hope that doesnt mean anything. got a scan booked in for 19th May will be around 7 weeks then

I told my close family this weekend. I had to take one more test before I did just to make sure :haha: Glad to hear everyone is doing good!

DH tells me the gas isn't from the baby, I definitely disagree with him ;)

tankel thats great! i must admit i am still testing too, making sure my line is getting darker still! I even took an opk to test out the theory that a positive pregnancy result will give you a positive opk and holy cow the test line was WAYYYYY darker than the control.. ill take that as true!

I'm trying not to test. I had a nightmare where I told people that I was pregnant again and it turned out I wasn't and I just had to make sure :blush:

DH tells me the gas isn't from the baby, I definitely disagree with him ;)

tankel thats great! i must admit i am still testing too, making sure my line is getting darker still! I even took an opk to test out the theory that a positive pregnancy result will give you a positive opk and holy cow the test line was WAYYYYY darker than the control.. ill take that as true!

I'm still testing too...kind of. I just took my last test on friday. That would make 8 tests taken haha. Thankfully all positive! And apparently I'm going to test using the rest of my opk's cause I had no idea they could give a positive!

I went friday for my levels to get checked 102 at 4weeks I went again this morning and will have those results tomorrow morning.

102? Is that low?

Only reason to be concerned would be if they aren't rising appropriately, I'm anxious to see what the new results are!

Only reason to be concerned would be if they aren't rising appropriately, I'm anxious to see what the new results are!

That calms my heart!!! :happydance: The first CB i took I got 1-2 Weeks, 4 days later I got 2-3 weeks

I cant wait for tomorrow morning!!!!

Levels went from 102 to 424 in 2 days! Good? Bad? Okay?

they more than doubled, so I think that's good. :haha: I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->