• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All we want for Christmas is a BFP! December Testing Thread! 19 BFPs!!

Ooh tinasparkle I wish I had your energy!!!
Have you got a recipe for the butternut squash soup? I've always wanted to try it :)

I was dry for a day or two and then today loads of ewcm again....
to the point when I was sitting on the loo I could feel it dripping/oozing!! :sick:

Afternoon Ladies!!! How is everyone today?

Since 2 days ago I have had tender/sore BB's. But, since yesterday I have had these weird bursts of quick pain in my hips bones area (both sides). It's much like ovulation pains, but more intense and brief. Never felt anything like this before. It's still going on today, but less intense and less frequent. Also, getting dull cramping today as if AF is getting herself ready to go. AF due Dec. 9th/10th. Testing Dec. 8th at earliest.

Testing on the 14th if I can wait that long, that should be 15 dpo I think, although I don't do ovulation testing, so I may be a little off, just going by cramping and lots of cm on the 29th of Nov. A bfp would be the best christmas present ever. I have had VERY sensitive nipples for the past 6 days,which I have never had before, so we shall see! Good luck to everyone :) I am trying to wait as long as possible to test because bfn make me sad.

Welcome ladies :)
I hope we get lots of Christmas BFPs!!!

I am only at the start of the unbelievably long TWW so no symptoms to report really!

Its ok Dizzy I am with you with only being at the start of the TWW hopefully it will all be worth it and we will get our BFP's soon!

I hope so too hun!! It would really make my Christmas getting a bfp! :)
It would mean my due date being within days of me being due to be bridesmaid for my best friend! She may kill me :haha:

Afternoon Ladies!!! How is everyone today?

Since 2 days ago I have had tender/sore BB's. But, since yesterday I have had these weird bursts of quick pain in my hips bones area (both sides). It's much like ovulation pains, but more intense and brief. Never felt anything like this before. It's still going on today, but less intense and less frequent. Also, getting dull cramping today as if AF is getting herself ready to go. AF due Dec. 9th/10th. Testing Dec. 8th at earliest.

im the same as you hun...i have had it from around 3 dpo im now 8dpo....loving the fuller bbs tho (i was just an a cup but getting into b cup now...whoo hoo) :winkwink: will be watching your post for a very hopefull bfp in a few days...:happydance: good luck xx

also been feeling light headed occasionally and abit sicky at times

Hi girls! How awful is the tww? I am not kidding when I say I think about ss/pregnancy tests/checking symptoms on baby and bump/ how lovely it would be to tell my family I am pregnant on Christmas day... Every hour of everyday in the past two week! Demented!
I'm due af on Friday and I would pay all the money I have to get a bfp!
I have had the least symptoms this month but already getting af pain so I'm not holding much hope now :( xx

I'll still keep my fingers crossed for you Rooster!!

Hi everyone, know I haven't posted here much I've been really trying to avoid it to keep myself from obsessing... But today I caved and used an FRER. Stupidly I didn't even use FMU, nor did I hold my pee for very long (I have to pee every hour, I can't hold it!) but I think I may have gotten a faint line.. I don't want to get TOO excited yet because I'm really not sure if it is or if it's an evap. I'll be taking another one tomorrow morning and see how it looks... I've been feeling pretty good about this month so fingers are super crossed right now!

:dust: !!!!

Hi everyone, know I haven't posted here much I've been really trying to avoid it to keep myself from obsessing... But today I caved and used an FRER. Stupidly I didn't even use FMU, nor did I hold my pee for very long (I have to pee every hour, I can't hold it!) but I think I may have gotten a faint line.. I don't want to get TOO excited yet because I'm really not sure if it is or if it's an evap. I'll be taking another one tomorrow morning and see how it looks... I've been feeling pretty good about this month so fingers are super crossed right now!

Oo exciting!! Be sure to let us know what the outcome is tomorrow! :happydance:

Oo exciting!! Be sure to let us know what the outcome is tomorrow! :happydance:

Most definitely will! Very nervous about it though. I have a gyn appointment tomorrow, it'd be pretty nice if I could go in and say I just Found out I was pregnant!

I hope so too hun!! It would really make my Christmas getting a bfp! :)
It would mean my due date being within days of me being due to be bridesmaid for my best friend! She may kill me :haha:

I have something similar, it is my sister-in-laws wedding what would be 5 days before the due date.... I am meant to be playing a fairly big role in it opps! Sure she would understand. Keeping my FX for you.

Thats exciting! FX for you :flower:

Can I join please? Due on the 10th not testing just waiting for AF to arrive. Not done anything different and not tried at all this month just might be accidental as I was supposed to wait 28 days after having mmr jab again. Been trying now for 14 months. Baby dust to all xx

Haven't checked in here for a while now... how is everyone? I'm about to go mad... part of me wants to bawl my eyes out saying theres no way I ever will be pregnant. then another thinks this is the month.
Scared to test early... scared of AF just popping up :nope:

2 days late and she arrived this morning:witch:. been trying for 9 months and trying not to get to down. :nope:

Well still waiting for O. Had a huge temp dip this morning. Last month I had a dip before O showed up so I am waiting now to see if I O tomorrow, since last month I had my spike after a dip. If so then I guess I'll have found a pattern in my temps! Definitely thinkinking O happens soon though. FXed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->