• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All we want for Christmas is a BFP! December Testing Thread! 19 BFPs!!

Hi girls, got quite drunk tonight, stated out til 2.30am. I'm starting to feel guilty now for f
Doing it but I just needed to let my hair down! Is it on to drink on the ttw? I suppose I shouldn't but it's the first time I've done it in months!

Oh god just looked at that post! Excuse the spelling!x

well after almost 2 months of no AF, she showed up tonight, or atleast i think, dh & I had fun tonight and now about 4 hours later, i saw red =( although its probably a good thing, almost 10 tests and all :bfn: so yeah. I'm just a little depressed tonight, i shouldn't be but its hard not to get your hopes up.

Hi girls, got quite drunk tonight, stated out til 2.30am. I'm starting to feel guilty now for f
Doing it but I just needed to let my hair down! Is it on to drink on the ttw? I suppose I shouldn't but it's the first time I've done it in months!

Yes its alright to drink in the 2ww. I wouldn't do it a lot, or if you are like us and lose pregnancies easily. But you should be fine. The first week or more of the 2ww the baby hasn't even implanted yet.

Congrats to those getting their BFP's and :hugs: to those who the witch has caught.

Rooster100- You cannot put your life on hold while TTC and at this point it would not harm the baby. Personally I know when I have drunk in the TWW I felt really guilty after so I just stick to having one drink if I have any at all. HTH.

:dust: to all those who are in the TWW. Only been waiting a couple of days and it is driving me mad already!

11dpo today and AF due today not appeared yet, but symptoms all there for BFP, got BFN this morning though i got cramps, nausea, teary at adverts, achey bbs... hate this wait! just think for all us impatient ones TWW the 9 month pregnancy is going to be agonisingly slow!!!!

Congrats twicywabbit with the bfp! Sorry to Helen, fingers crossed for next month, I'm sure I will be with you. Thanks for the drink advice girlies! Actually read that message I wrote last night and well done for being able to read it! A bit embarrassed reading it today! First time drinking in ages and I think the wine hit me hard! X

Congrats to all with :bfp:
:hug: to everybody who witch got
and goodluck to those still waiting
Could you put me down for the 8th, although at the moment can feel :af: type pains :wacko:

2011 butterfly ....ooo af pains could be implantion...fingers crossed for you x massive congrats to twicky wabbit x good luck for next time round for all those that the witch got.....

im still cramping but its been on off ovary area and further in and like af pains...bbs same but alot of cm since 0 which is unusal for me ...trying not to look into anything to much ...but will just have to wait 7 more very very long days...grrr

I'm 7 dpo and So far its looking good...My cervix is closed and firm which has never happened to me....My breasts are full and heavy(but I got that last month)...I'm very dry with globs of ewcm(little globs though)...I have little cramps here or there but not bad like last month...Other than that i don;t have that many symptoms...Besides me being sick..But I feel better..I should be over it in by tommorow...So it was basically a 3day flu...yeah....I'm really excited but not trying to get sooo excited...I don't want to discourage myself...

A H&H 9 months to those who got their bfps....and major hugs for those trying next month....

Lotus womb welcome! :hugs: Fx'd you get lucky this cycle!!
Rooster100 I'm with team drink til it's pink :haha: I know I won't touch a drop once I know I'm pregnant and I don't drink that often so I refuse to beat myself upover it!
I was out drinking last night too :haha:
Faylinameir sorry to hear the witch got you but at least you knwo what's going on now and you can work on this new cycle :hugs:
OMG twickywabbit!!! I'm so happy for you!! OUr first December bfp!!!
Sorry to hear x Helen x :hugs:

AFM still BDing as much as poss in the hope we get lucky!!
Didn't get to do OPKs yesterday or today so can't really properly pinpoint O :(

It is soooo hard not to :test: now:hissy:!! I am only 5 dpo, and today is the only day that I have seen any kind of symptoms (TMI Warning; Lots of EWCM, and some slight cramping in abdominal area). Other than that I have been feeling great :shrug:

Congratulations to the ones that have gotten their :bfp: so far!!!

:dust: :dust: to everyone still waiting to test, and the ones that have moved on to another cycle!!

I have nothing specific to announce apart from the fact I'm running at 100 mph, i've got soooooooooo much energy and I think I'm going a little crazy. The TTW is ooooohhh so long I reckon someone has extended the days and weeks. As we dont have children (yet :D) and both love getting into the christmas spirit we have advent calendars *red face*and now i've shared that with you I might as well tell you its a thomas the tank engine one :)

Anyway with my job I get my annual leave built into my rota, this two week leave falling in the TTW aaarrrgggghhhhh so instead of being at work and driving round in my nee nah saving lives (its not that glamorous really) I'm at home on my own whilst the other half is at work, desperately trying to fill my day with anything that isnt related to thinking about doing a pregnancy test. I tried having a lay in this morning, 520am I was up bright eyed and bushy tailed ready to go.

So far I have washed all the skirting boards and doors in the house (its only two bed, not a mansion!!!!!) washed the front door, done 2 loads of washing, made homemade butternut squash soup, had breakfast, cleaned the kitchen, changed and made the bed, hovered through oh and cleaned some very very smelly dirty football boots eugh gross. I have still got energy and am currently typing so fast there is steam coming from my fingers. Only another 7hours till my other half comes home.

Has anyone else got a ridiculous amount of energy or am I actually going mad??? Thanks for listening, not sure who I would of told if I didnt have you girls.

:xmas9:Just off to start the christmas decorations :)

Faylinameir & Helen - Sorry AF got you. I know it's hard not to get your hopes up & it's upsetting when she comes. I hope next cycle you'll get good news :hugs:

TwickyWabbit - just saw you on the other thread! Congratulations again! :baby:

11dpo today and AF due today not appeared yet, but symptoms all there for BFP, got BFN this morning though i got cramps, nausea, teary at adverts, achey bbs... hate this wait! just think for all us impatient ones TWW the 9 month pregnancy is going to be agonisingly slow!!!!

What is the deal with the adverts?!? I get that all the time too!! DH thinks it's hilarious :wacko: Sorry to hear you got a BFN but you're only 11dpo - give it another bit & don't count yourself out yet! Keep us posted, won't you?

As we dont have children (yet :D) and both love getting into the christmas spirit we have advent calendars *red face*and now i've shared that with you I might as well tell you its a thomas the tank engine one :)

So far I have washed all the skirting boards and doors in the house (its only two bed, not a mansion!!!!!) washed the front door, done 2 loads of washing, made homemade butternut squash soup, had breakfast, cleaned the kitchen, changed and made the bed, hovered through oh and cleaned some very very smelly dirty football boots eugh gross. I have still got energy and am currently typing so fast there is steam coming from my fingers. Only another 7hours till my other half comes home.

Want to come over to mine??? I have the opposite problem - zero energy due to the flu. You can bring me soup! :haha: And I have an advent calendar too! :blush:

thanks karry1412! i am feeling really nauseas!!! this i remember from the other pregnancies the cramps are new to me! 12dpo, 1 day late for AF, I think they should ban the 2WW!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->