• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All we want for Christmas is a BFP! December Testing Thread! 19 BFPs!!

Sorry to hear that 3outnumbered! It's sooo frustrating! When af is late then suddenly pops up its like your body enjoys torturing you! Fingers crossed for you for next month xx

Haven't checked in here for a while now... how is everyone? I'm about to go mad... part of me wants to bawl my eyes out saying theres no way I ever will be pregnant. then another thinks this is the month.
Scared to test early... scared of AF just popping up :nope:

I feel the same now 12 DPO I have had mild cramps today and feel like I am about to start at anytime now :af: due on the 9th and I refuse to test. I felt like I had sore breast this morning but went away after I went in the shower.
Ahhhhh going :wacko:

We must try and stay positive and at least we have each other :hugs::dust:

Sorry, 3outnumbered. Sending :hugs: your way.

Me too AC1987, but I don't think I can wait anymore :winkwink: I was going to test this morning, but I didn't have any test and I couldn't hold it long enough to run to the store and get one :haha:

This is how a have been able to avoid the disappointment of an early BFN :thumbup:

The gig is up because I am buying some test today and will start testing in the morning (I think) :muaha: I will be 8dpo then.

Hi everyone, know I haven't posted here much I've been really trying to avoid it to keep myself from obsessing... But today I caved and used an FRER. Stupidly I didn't even use FMU, nor did I hold my pee for very long (I have to pee every hour, I can't hold it!) but I think I may have gotten a faint line.. I don't want to get TOO excited yet because I'm really not sure if it is or if it's an evap. I'll be taking another one tomorrow morning and see how it looks... I've been feeling pretty good about this month so fingers are super crossed right now!

:dust: !!!!

Have you tested again yet?? FX'd!

2 days late and she arrived this morning:witch:. been trying for 9 months and trying not to get to down. :nope:

So sorry to hear that! If it's going to show up, could it not come on time instead of getting your hopes up? :hugs:

The gig is up because I am buying some test today and will start testing in the morning (I think) :muaha: I will be 8dpo then.

Have you tested yet? You're on 8dpo so don't be too disappointed if it's a BFN but be sure to let us know either way - I'll be thinking of you! :hugs:

Sorry, 3outnumbered. Sending :hugs: your way.

Me too AC1987, but I don't think I can wait anymore :winkwink: I was going to test this morning, but I didn't have any test and I couldn't hold it long enough to run to the store and get one :haha:

This is how a have been able to avoid the disappointment of an early BFN :thumbup:

I tested... bfn... and yes I cried. lots. Still sad... I just thought MAYBE it would be my month. I know I know its early but I just would love to know... AF is due the 10th. So I won't test probably til sunday evening or monday morning.

I did test... I wish I never did in the first place. Got a :bfn: :cry: :cry: :cry:

AF is due tomorrow I wish she'd just come right now I'm so gutted. I don't know what to think I want to be hopeful but I'm so tired of being disappointed.

The biggest thing for me was that the week of Nov. 20th I had on/off spotting. It was very light the first day, disappeared, came back bright red two days later, disappeared again, and then another two days later came back once more but not for more than an hour. Any thoughts?? Sometimes i wonder if maybe I got a very early and super light period... But I've never had a light period before, especially not one that disappears then comes back!

Edit: I had no cramping with the spotting, but a few days before it started I got this really sharp pain in my lower abdomen, lasted for a minute or so then that was it. But for the past week I've been having weird fluttery cramps in the same place. :confused: what's going on!

Still holding on to what tiny hope I have :/

:dust: to everyone, as always

caramelKSSxx I really hope that line gets more definite for you! Did you test today?
AC1987 :hugs: really hoping for a bfp for you!! Try not to get too down it's still super early!
3outnumbered :hugs: really sorry to heat :witch: got you! :hugs:

Posted at the same time hun :) Aw :hugs: I hope AF stays away and you do still get a late bfp :)

11-12 dpo today. Sore BB's have started to disappear today. The dull cramping and weird burst of pain has gone too. Hope that doesn't mean AF is on her way :( My temp went back down AGAIN today. It's UP,DOWN,UP,DOWN lol. I haven't had any of my usual pre-af Spotting yet, so maybe that's a good sign?

Not sure what to think. If that temp dip at 9dpo was infact implantation, wouldn't my temp be rising up every day after?

I did test... I wish I never did in the first place. Got a :bfn: :cry: :cry: :cry:

AF is due tomorrow I wish she'd just come right now I'm so gutted. I don't know what to think I want to be hopeful but I'm so tired of being disappointed.

The biggest thing for me was that the week of Nov. 20th I had on/off spotting. It was very light the first day, disappeared, came back bright red two days later, disappeared again, and then another two days later came back once more but not for more than an hour. Any thoughts?? Sometimes i wonder if maybe I got a very early and super light period... But I've never had a light period before, especially not one that disappears then comes back!

Edit: I had no cramping with the spotting, but a few days before it started I got this really sharp pain in my lower abdomen, lasted for a minute or so then that was it. But for the past week I've been having weird fluttery cramps in the same place. :confused: what's going on!

Still holding on to what tiny hope I have :/

:dust: to everyone, as always

your not out yet though are you? i am due af on the 9th but feel it in my waters that she will come :nope: its so disapointing when she comes, it makes me wonder will i ever get pregnant?:wacko:
:dust: to all of us! i must take a leaf out of dizzys book and try to stay positive! x

very odd last night and today..bbs still the same...but had the usual ache last night ..but as i was drifiting off to sleep i had about 4-5 very sharp pinching pains just above my pubic bone area lasting only for a few seconds and then nothing.....this morn no aches no cramps..whoo hoo....then this afternoon starts with af type pains....not due af till 11th and way to early for my pains....oh and back ache for the past 3 days aswell...and whats the betting af shows..grr hate the tww

I don't even really know when to test. 28 day cycle af would be due the 8th, but my temps show me Oing on cd20 so I guess i'll wait untilthe 12th.

I got a psychic reading today which said I will get pregnant in January! Not sure how I feel about psychics really but was just curious. Would love to have a Xmas BFP but it does give me hope if this isn't our month!

Today I am really bloated! My stomach hurts but its not cramping really. Only 4dpo according to my darkest OPK.

Sorry to hear that AF has caught come of you and hope that those BFN turn into BFP soon :flower:

Ooh very interesting! Something to look forward to if this isn't your month! I do hope this is your month though :)

I tested... bfn... and yes I cried. lots. Still sad... I just thought MAYBE it would be my month. I know I know its early but I just would love to know... AF is due the 10th. So I won't test probably til sunday evening or monday morning.

Edit: But for the past week I've been having weird fluttery cramps in the same place. :confused: what's going on!

Aw girls, I'm so sorry that you got BFNs but you are both early so I hope they turn around for you :hugs: & :dust:

Caramel, those fluttery cramps sound like a good sign!

I got a psychic reading today which said I will get pregnant in January! Not sure how I feel about psychics really but was just curious. Would love to have a Xmas BFP but it does give me hope if this isn't our month!

I also don't know how I feel about psychics but I'd love to give it a go! It does give you hope alright. Would you mind telling me where you got yours from? Was it free or a paid reading?

Just tested using one of those .88 cents First Signal tests. Got a BFN of course lol. I am only 11 dpo, so it's still early.

If my temp keeps going down and I start to spot, then I can assume AF is on her way. Haven't spotted yet. Usually occurs 3-4 days before AF's arrival which is due Dec. 9th/10th.

I bought it from here https://psychic123ukreadings.net/ she also sells them on ebay. It was only £5 but it has boost my hope a bit which is good and she said lots of things about me which are very true. You just give her your name, DOB and whether you are TTC already.
It was a pain to get my reading as she kept saying she hadn't received my details even though she was replying to the emails.

12 DPO and had mild cramps today that seem to have gone now. I have noticed some tender BB's at night. But feeling a little Doubtful now. This process is just so tough. Hoping for lots of BFP

:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"