All we want for Christmas is a BFP! December Testing Thread! 19 BFPs!!

Im pretty sure i'll be 10 DPO tomorrow (I think my ticker is wrong) can a HPT work at 10 DPO :shrug:
I know i should wait but i really dont want to :nope:

Im pretty sure i'll be 10 DPO tomorrow (I think my ticker is wrong) can a HPT work at 10 DPO :shrug:

It can! If you do test then GL and FXed!

AFM, I just had my darkest OPK yet... test line was darker then the control! Oh boy! Guess what I'm doing tonight!! :blush:

I am planning to test tomorrow as well. I will be 8dpo. You will be in my thoughts; hope we get our :bfp: in the morning!!!

Sending :dust: your way

AFM, I just had my darkest OPK yet... test line was darker then the control! Oh boy! Guess what I'm doing tonight!! :blush:

Thank you :) Think im going to go get an early responce preg test later and hope for the best.

So excited for you :hugs: soon you'll be going crazy in the TTW hehe best of luck catching that egg x x x

I am planning to test tomorrow as well. I will be 8dpo. You will be in my thoughts; hope we get our :bfp: in the morning!!!

Good luck hun, I hope you get your BFP too :hugs:
Im going to pick up a first responce at lunch time :) so excited!
But i might try force myself to wait untill the morning to POAS im not sure yet I just dont want to see a BFN this month.

well after almost 2 months of no AF, she showed up tonight, or atleast i think, dh & I had fun tonight and now about 4 hours later, i saw red =( although its probably a good thing, almost 10 tests and all :bfn: so yeah. I'm just a little depressed tonight, i shouldn't be but its hard not to get your hopes up.

Soo... I thought the witch got me, except the bleeding and the massive cramps stopped after an hour-ish(?) and I never really bled that much, I had really light pink spotting after :sex: yesterday and still no real sign of AF. I'm starting to think my irregular cycle that I thought got normal now did a 180 back to irregular... I dunno, you'd think at 24 years old and having offically spent HALF my life having periods, I'd have this figured out by now, i guess its more embarassing then ever. You guys ever feel like that? :wacko::dohh:

Been testing every with with internet cheapies, still all :bfn: so meh - oh and to add insult to injury, I decided to get one of these tickers things that figures out how much money/time ive spent on all this... it doesn't exactly help :dohh: :coffee:

Well gals, have you tested yet? I know it's early but my fingers are crossed for you both :dust:

Good luck!! :happydance:

Thank you :) Think im going to go get an early responce preg test later and hope for the best.

So excited for you :hugs: soon you'll be going crazy in the TTW hehe best of luck catching that egg x x x

Thanks! Although it didn't work out last night :( We BD'ed, but OH, well, the most important step of the process didn't happen :( Now I am worrying that we didn't get enough BDing in, we only got one successful time in... sigh!

Anymore testing results. My temp dropped again today and i'm starting to think AF is coming after all : (

I'm SO nervous about testing. I know AF is coming. But I still can't shake off how i'm feeling.. I'm so sure its different from months before.

I'm due af on friday I will be 15 dpo by then. Have a horrible feeling af will come, have had no symtoms really and I feel fine (as in not tired/sore bbs etc!) I guess I will test sat or sun if af doesn't come but I bet she will that *itc*!!
:dust: to all! We need a few more december :bfp: girls!

:hugs: to all you lovely ladies I really hope we get lots of bfps this month!!

I know I haven't gotten in as much :sex: as I should have during my fertile period but there's still a glimmer of hope! Feeling much more positive than yesterday!! :)

I went to my gyn appointment yesterday and good news is I got a blood test done! Not sure how long it'll take for the results but I've been so anxious I had so many dreams about babies last night and I could hardly sleep.

AF is due today and still absolutely no sign of her. I almost thought she was here but when I checked I just have a crazy amount of clear CM... Strange? As long as she stays away idc!

Would the blood test pick up anything if it's the day before AF is due?

:dust: !!!

Yes that's what I meant sorry. But I'm not sure exactly which one she did (qual. Or quant.)

i imagine the blood test would pick something up prior to af, they say that the blood test is more accurate and reliable then the poas! good luck :dust: to you!

Ahh that excites me but makes me even more nervous... If its a positive ill be overjoyed but if it's a negative that *most likely* means I'm out or even if it was just too early I am so anxious to know I can't take the wait game :(

Ooh I hope the results come back quickly hun and that they are either positive or unsure but not a definite negative!! :)

Well I tested this morning and as you can probably guess I got a :bfn: I don't know why i set myself up for the disappointment :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->