• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All we want for Christmas is a BFP! December Testing Thread! 19 BFPs!!

Hey ladies I am 2dpo today, would love to join your thread. I will be testing 12/13. Good luck to everyone!

We'll be with you all the way Bluecascade xx

Got some darker OPKs today..still not as dark as control but darker than they've been the last few days. I'll try do one in the morning afternoon and evening tomorrow just to be sure I don't miss anything but expecting ov in the next 24-48ish hours me thinks! Fx'd!!

I am at a similar point to you dizzy. OPK's still getting darker so hopefully ovulate soon!

Hi, I'm new here. I think I can test early next week, but as I have a longer cycle (35 or 36 days), I'm not really sure. Last period was from 4 to 7 November. Probably ovulation (and possible conception!) on 26 November. Period due again around 9 December, but I already have th sorest, more sensitive breasts I have ever had in my life. I seriously cannot even sit at the dining table normally (it's quite a high table), cos every time I bump against it softly, it hurts!! Hoping it means something, but not really daring to hope at the same time. Hubby and I are not actually TTC. We're waiting to TTC. BUT, the condom gave out on us. Destiny? I hope so! My birthday is on 16/12, and all I want is a + test!!!

Blossom

Just wanted to wish you all luck and :dust: for Christmas miracles. I was a part of this same kind of thread last year and got my BfP on Dec 7, 2010. He was the best gift ever!

Aw Blossom that would be lovely to have a birthday bfp!! :) Fx'd for you!!
Mrs S-M I got a slightly darker one again this morning but not sure if it's proper positive yet!
Aw thanks for stopping in Sammie Grace :)

Thanks :flower: Looking at the OPK's I think I ovulated yesterday :-S We dtd the day before so hoping we will be lucky. FX.

Fingers crossed you caught it!! Let us know, won't you?

Well ladies I am so excited, just did an OPK. The line is completely solid! Very faint but solid! Ovulation is coming!

Well what are you doing on here then?? Go :sex:! :haha:

so anyway december starts tomorrow ladies so its the countdown to the :bfp:

I hadn't thought of that! Only 22 more days before I can test although I haven't even ov yet... :coffee:

Got some darker OPKs today..still not as dark as control but darker than they've been the last few days. I'll try do one in the morning afternoon and evening tomorrow just to be sure I don't miss anything but expecting ov in the next 24-48ish hours me thinks! Fx'd!!

You too!! Get offline & go :sex:!!

And have JaniceT or Jezzielin tested yet?? I still have ages left so I'm going to have to live vicariously through you gals for the next three weeks. I can't wait to see the BFPs start rolling in! :hugs:

Did a test this morning and BFN :cry: . It is still a little early though. I am only 10-11 DPO. But still it could have been postive. That's what I told myself when I snuck into the bathroom to do the test anyways. I'm not giving up hope as this cycle is feeling very different than any other one. I have no cramping, no pre AF headache, no morning nausea (yes i get this right before my AF every month), and my bbs are way more sore than normal. Still holding out hope.

Good luck with the positive OPKS, Speedy Swimmers and BFPS!! :flower:

Im still waiting to O too! And getting more and more impatient! lol Currently on CD 17 today (my sig is early by 2 days) and still negative opks...was hoping agnus caster would of made me O buy now but oh well i keep testing!

Did a test this morning and BFN :cry: . It is still a little early though. I am only 10-11 DPO. But still it could have been postive. That's what I told myself when I snuck into the bathroom to do the test anyways. I'm not giving up hope as this cycle is feeling very different than any other one. I have no cramping, no pre AF headache, no morning nausea (yes i get this right before my AF every month), and my bbs are way more sore than normal. Still holding out hope.

It's still plenty early hun!! Give it another few days :hugs:

Think I am getting far too carried away this month! Think its because I really want an xmas BFP will be a great present after the year we have had!

Just did an OPK and it is now much darker than the control :happydance: Feeling quite positive as we dtd last night. Not sure we will again tonight but should be able to at some point tomorrow.
Have attached a photo not sure its as clear in the photo as it is to the eye.

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 10
still cramping on one side its like ovulation pain but more of an ache..bbs are huge (loving it) hehehe but tender (not having that as a sign tho after last mnth) sorry for your bfn but like you said there is still alot of hope as it is very early to test !!!

Sorry for he bfn cristina-r still early days yet tho!

Mrs sm that def looks like a positive opk!! Go get that eggy preggy!!!!

Still loads of ewcm and I got a stabby pain on myleft that was like period pain but higher......wonder does that sound like ov pain?

Really hoping that there were enough :spermy: from the night before as couldn't dtd last night. Totally confused this morning though as my CBFM went low this morning so not only is it another month not detecting a peak but also does not match up with OPK's :growlmad:
Oh well guess only time will tell!

I would say that sounds like ovulation pain Dizzy :flower:
Karry1412 I am stalking this thread at the moment lol so will update you for sure whatever happens.

Hi girls, only 5 days left til I test, I have to say this is the first month TTC where I have not really had any symptoms at all! Had severe nausea last month so god only knows what that was about. Had cramping in my left ovary two days ago but that's about it!
How about the rest of you? Any symptoms yet?! Xx

Sorry for he bfn cristina-r still early days yet tho!

Mrs sm that def looks like a positive opk!! Go get that eggy preggy!!!!

Still loads of ewcm and I got a stabby pain on myleft that was like period pain but higher......wonder does that sound like ov pain?

deff sounds like o pain hun i get it every month sometimes it really makes takes your breath....i had o pain for about a day ..nothing for 2 days then from 3dpo i have had cramping on the same side and im now 6dpo but not as bad as o cramps....but still uncomfortable also had dull period pain earlier today (uterus area)

Hi,first ever post on here, hope i've done it in the right place, can you put me in for the 14th december, first time trying after miscarriage, hoping for our christmas to be magical. Looking forward to joing all you girls on our christmas wish

:xmas9:

Hey tinasparkle, so sorry to here about your miscarriage, sending you love and babydust :hugs: I am new too and due to test on the 9th December however I will not be testing until 16th December. I know you ladies will feel I am crazy but I can't take the all the hope that i am only for the :witch: to show up. I am just so glad I joined BB as it is a wonderful space and may just stop me going :wacko:

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->