All we want for Christmas is a BFP! December Testing Thread! 19 BFPs!!

Hey ladies :flower:

can you put me down for the 20th please!

fx for everyone

xx

AF Got me today :( on to next month ...

Sorry to hear that :( Wishing you the best for the next cycle!

Everyone else, keep your chins up! I know it isn't easy. Especially when signs of AF start popping up, like mine have lol. But, no one is out until AF arrives :)

I'm going to go now and keep 2 OPK's for myself, and then get OH to hide all my pregnancy tests until the 23rd. I'm crazy! My urge to POAS will drive me nuts but if I don't get him to hide them I'll go overboard!

Alright, so the condition my hubby put on TTC was for him to find out whether he passed his final license test. I thought we'd start in December, but then thought we were going to miss it because I would have ovulated before he got his results.

Well, he got the results yesterday - PASSED - and we BDed (I had already written off December but apparently he hadn't). According to the schedule I've been keeping, I should have ovulated yesterday...so not the best chance, but still a shot, right? I had EWCM on the 30th so might have happened earlier than yesterday, which would put me out of the running...but who knows. I haven't really been doing hardcore charting so I can't really be super-certain.

Anyhoo...now embarking on the dreaded two week wait. :) Due for AF on the 20th, so I'll be testing somewhere in or around there. We shall see!

Good luck emmyjean! Your chances still sound pretty good!

I had an evap. line on my FRER 2 days ago, lighter evap line yesterday with a FRER and a BFN on a generic standard test yesterday with the same FMU. I have been having on and off spotting. Had a touch of brown blood the night I had the first evaporation line then nothing till the next night and it was a mix or red and brown but still not even enough for a tampon to be wasted over it as that was completely clean this morning. I haven't had anything at all today yet but I did have some cramping this morning and thought AF was sure to be here but nope. So now I wait for her ugliness to show :( I've got 2 temps below the coverline as of this morning so it's inevitable :(

Got the results, they were negative :( I had bright red spotting again today but it went as soon as it came... Having bad cramps and back aches which doesn't normally happen with AF but right now I'm assuming she's being horrible and terrorizing me this time, so I'm counting myself out :'( good luck everyone I sincerely hope you all are lucky this Christmas :hugs: and :dust:

Im pretty sure i'll be 10 DPO tomorrow (I think my ticker is wrong) can a HPT work at 10 DPO :shrug:
I know i should wait but i really dont want to :nope:

I am planning to test tomorrow as well. I will be 8dpo. You will be in my thoughts; hope we get our :bfp: in the morning!!!

Sending :dust: your way

Well gals, have you tested yet? I know it's early but my fingers are crossed for you both :dust:

It can! If you do test then GL and FXed!

AFM, I just had my darkest OPK yet... test line was darker then the control! Oh boy! Guess what I'm doing tonight!! :blush:

Good luck!! :happydance:

I tested and it was a BFN lol im not surprised. im between 8 and 10 DPO, i'll test again on friday or saturday :)

Hi, thanks for running this thread. Wouldn't a BFP be a great christmas present!!! Could you add me for the 24th... Good luck to all you ladies.

Sorry to hear that messy mommy! There is nothing worse then getting an unwanted visit from af! Fingers crossed for you next month xx

omg im sooo uncomfortable,,bbs are huge and killing me...nausea on and off...af pains ..headaches for the past few days..bloated...and tired oh and how could i forgot the hot flushes in the evening, mood swings and light headedness.....oooo i better have a :bfp: at the end on all this ..:wacko: i would say increased smell but i have resently given up smoking and it really has made a difference....

ordered some pg tests the other day ..ran out :blush: cant stop poas..its very addictive..lol but they still havent arrived...af due on sun and its been the longest 2ww yet..grrr fingers crossed for all you ladies x

omg im sooo uncomfortable,,bbs are huge and killing me...nausea on and off...af pains ..headaches for the past few days..bloated...and tired oh and how could i forgot the hot flushes in the evening, mood swings and light headedness.....oooo i better have a :bfp: at the end on all this ..:wacko: i would say increased smell but i have resently given up smoking and it really has made a difference....

ordered some pg tests the other day ..ran out :blush: cant stop poas..its very addictive..lol but they still havent arrived...af due on sun and its been the longest 2ww yet..grrr fingers crossed for all you ladies x

ooooooh blue - im so jealous, i havent had much apart from cramps for week and a half - i want sore bbs!!!!!!!!!! lol

:dust: to you

Sore bb's for more than 2 weeks (that is the longest I have had them before) would be AWESOME, because then that would no doubtly mean pregnancy for me hahahah. That, and significant boob growth :haha:

I done another hpt this morning still getting BFN :cry: im either 10 - 13 DPO, I have 2 hpt left I think i will do another test on monday when my ticker is telling me to test and i'll save the other test for if im late :thumbup:

:dust: Good luck to everyone :happydance: sorry to the people AF got this month baby dust for next cycle :dust:

AF Got me today :( on to next month ...

Sorry to hear that hun. I hope you get good news right after the start of the new year :hugs:

Well, he got the results yesterday - PASSED - and we BDed (I had already written off December but apparently he hadn't). According to the schedule I've been keeping, I should have ovulated yesterday...so not the best chance, but still a shot, right? I had EWCM on the 30th so might have happened earlier than yesterday, which would put me out of the running...but who knows. I haven't really been doing hardcore charting so I can't really be super-certain.

Anyhoo...now embarking on the dreaded two week wait. :) Due for AF on the 20th, so I'll be testing somewhere in or around there. We shall see!

Ooh! Best of luck hun! Fingers crossed you caught it! :thumbup:

I tested and it was a BFN lol im not surprised. im between 8 and 10 DPO, i'll test again on friday or saturday :)

Sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed the next has different news for you :hugs:

Hi, thanks for running this thread. Wouldn't a BFP be a great christmas present!!! Could you add me for the 24th... Good luck to all you ladies.

I'll be testing on the 24th too!! Good luck!! :xmas16:

No Christmas bump for me. AF is officially here.

Sorry hun. I hope you get your BFP in January :hugs:

well i have good news and bad news.......good news is that yes i was pregnant..and yep bad news is its gone now ...had severe cramps during my youngest sons xmas play this am...carried on for an hour or so stopped and i started to bleed..so i am out so far this month but i am due to ovulate again near xmas so fingers crossed for a 2nd time round sticky ..but for now i know i have a large bottle of vodka with my name on it tonight to drowm my sorrows in ..

hubby is just as devestated but doesnt want to show it...but i can see it in his eyes

well when its ment to be ..it will be i suppose just feel so so sad to of lost..would rather of not been at all but i knew i was...

good luck to all you other ladies ...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->