All we want for Christmas is a BFP! December Testing Thread! 19 BFPs!!

I have a faint bfp... hoping sunday it'll darken.

oh wow a big congrats ac1987 fingers crossed for a sticky bean

oh that sounds like good news AC! fingers crossed for you!
Im a day or so late for af but too scared to test! might test on sunday or monday if it doent show. I dont feel pregnant at all though! have had no symptoms at all this month, all the other months i ss like made and had everyone going.
x

So excited for you AC! Do you have a picture to share with us?

Any way I can hop on this thread... or is it too late? I'm not sure when I ovulated. Charting was making me go crazy over every rise and dip. I charted for so many months that I know my pre-O temps and my post-O temps, so I temp here and there just to make sure I ovulated. I know 100% that I ovulated on or before December 1... so I'm going to test December 15th.

I'm praying for an early Christmas present, and an early 30th bday present for my DH (bday on 12-20)!!!! Please let me join :) And good luck to all the lovely ladies on this thread. I send lots and lots of :dust: your way!!!!!

So sorry to hear that blue. :hugs: Hoping you have a sticky bean in the new year!!

AFM - 11dpo and not feeling a thing! I'm not on progesterone this month, so maybe that's how I always was, but couldn't remember. Stupid prog. created all sorts of false symptoms, so I'm glad I don't have anything to ss now. AF should be here in 3 days, as I'm not feeling too positive this month, but I'm okay with that.

GL to the rest of you ladies!! :thumbup:

Sorry ladies I've been neglecting this thread a bit, been trying to keep myself busy the last few days and got stuck in girly sanctuary and didn't venture out much. Feeling up to coming back to the stress now though :haha:

Hugs to anyone that :witch: got to, especially you blue :hugs:

Oooh so exciting congrats AC1987!!!! :happydance:

Welcome to all the lovely new ladies :hi: Never too late to join in :)

AFM I've been feeling really off the last few hours, nauseous and crampy but could just be because I'm tired as it's too early really for it to be anything else. My ticker is a few days ahead of itself I think I ovulated later than it says.

thanks for the support guys ...i really need it hubby had to work tonight and im all alone with me wine ...but the silver lining is at least know i ovulate and that i CAN get pregnant .... but really good luck to all the lovely ladies....sending tons of babydust your way xx

For the first time in 5 months I dont think iv Od as no positive opk test or sore nipples like previous months! Its now CD24!!!

I have been temping this month for the first time and my chart thinks i Od on monday gone CD20, we were doing smep this month and just didnt get round to dancing on monday as i had to be up at 5.30am! It wasnt till too late that my chart had crosshairs!

Perhaps our last dance may of worked on the saturday night but unlikely!

Not sure what my body is playing at but im gutted to of not even been able to give it the best shot for a bfp...not even getting my hopes up, roll on AF already!! :nope:

Good luck to the rest of you!! Hope Santa brings you BFPs!! xx

Someone pls give advice. This am i woke at like 4amish and took temp it was 98.0. I normally take it between 6 and 7 but I had to get up and pee. Then I went back to sleep and took it again at like 6:15 when I woke, I think it was 98.2, then back to sleep amd again at 7 and it was 98.3. Now I don't know which to record....ahhhh

Still don't know when to consider myself late. Over the last 10 months cycle have been 27, 28, and 29 days long with one 25 day cycle. So technically i'm late, but since I did so much worrying and FF says I O on day 20, i'm assuming whether i get a bfp or not I would be later this month.

Sorry if this is repeat I posted in 2 sections to get lots of opinions, i'm trying not to get my hopes up, and trying to hold off on testing to see if AF shows, but i can't stop thinking about it of course.

I'd record your 4am temperature. BBT is most reliable when you take it after having 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

So you're 10dpo now on CD30. If your normal luteal phase is usually shorter then this, then I'd say cross your fingers! Go by your longest luteal phase you've recorded and judge whether you're late off that maybe. Perhaps you have a BFP waiting and it's just too early for it to show on a test! GL!

Well I got my crosshairs today, making me 4dpo. I'm expecting AF between Dec 16th and 20th but if she doesn't show I won't be testing until Christmas Eve!

Don't know how to feel... AF was due the 7th. She's still not here! But I had a blood pregnancy test done at the gyn on the 6th which came back negative. The fact that AF still isn't here TECHNICALLY means I'm not out.. But idk?

I've had the same symptoms as before... Lots of aches in my lower back, sensitive bbs on/off for over a week (usually only happens for a day or two before AF), I'm breaking out, dry skin, fluttery cramps, bad headaches, etc. I had a dream last night that I POAS and got a :bfp: ! I'm trying to resist the urge and wait another week or so and see if AF will stay away.

Also, sorry if this is TMI, but today after having an orgasm (not from penetration) I had bright red bleeding and lower back aches. It lasted for all of 15 min and was gone. That was earlier this morning and all i feel now is fluttery cramps on/off. this happened a few days ago and I thought it must be AF but as I said, she's still not here! Any thoughts?? Ive been searching around google and all I could really find is it's possibly cause of a sensitive cervix..??? Seriously don't know what to think!!

I guess for now I'm still here with you ladies. Big :hugs: to those who are, out and lots of extra :dust: for everyone!! :flow:

I am so sick of the 2WW today! I have had lots of symptoms and can feel something is going on down below :blush: just wish I knew what it was! Going to test with a FRER monday even though it will be a tad early.

On my way to get a first response because the wait is driving me crazy :haha:

Morning girls. Af hit me this morning. As always so upset. Feels like this is never going to happen. I was a good few days late for it as well do I guess mother nature is laughing at me! :( x

On my way to get a first response because the wait is driving me crazy :haha:

Good luck :flower: When are you planning on testing?

Thank you :)
I was hoping to test today but because its sunday alot of the shops near me are shut except for 1 but they didn't have ANY hpt :shrug:
I think i'll go get one from tesco when my daughter wakes from her nap but i think i will try my best to wait untill the morning to take it, i'll update when i have taken 1 tho :) I done a super cheap test this moring and it was a bfn but i dont think they work untill AF is due anyway so im going to get the one u can take 6 days before AF :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->