All we want for Christmas is a BFP! December Testing Thread! 19 BFPs!!

Oh Mrs S-M I've just seen that you'll be testing today? I hope you get a :bfp: :) I might try wait until tuesday, my OH has tomorrow off work so we'll be busy doing things so hopefully i'll be able to wait :wacko: I doubt it tho :flower:

Oh Mrs S-M I've just seen that you'll be testing today? I hope you get a :bfp: :) I might try wait until tuesday, my OH has tomorrow off work so we'll be busy doing things so hopefully i'll be able to wait :wacko: I doubt it tho :flower:

I ovulated later than my ticker says so only 9dpo today. I tested with a IC this morning and got a BFN think I am going to save my frer until Tuesday if I can.

Hope u manage to get a test. Have u got any symptoms atm?

I ovulated later than my ticker says so only 9dpo today. I tested with a IC this morning and got a BFN think I am going to save my frer until Tuesday if I can.

Oh ok, I dont really know when i O'ed i just used my CM to guess.
I had symptoms about a week ago but they've all disappeared now.
This is our second month of trying, i thought it was going to be easier than this.

I've bought my daughter a little t-shirt that says
Front "I have a secret shhh......."
Back "Im going to be a big sister"
I so want her to wear it christmas day!

Best of luck for tuesday :) think im gonna try wait untill tuesday too im so sick of gettin bfn. xxxx

I'm a bit late to the party but I hope it's ok if I join you ladies :) I'm 12 DPO today, AF is due Dec 16... Tested yesterday and BFN but it's still a bit early for me. Couldn't help myself! Hope we all get a lovely Christmas prezzie this year.

This is our second month of trying, i thought it was going to be easier than this.

Best of luck for tuesday :) think im gonna try wait untill tuesday too im so sick of gettin bfn. xxxx

So with you on the thinking it would be easier, we have been TTC for over 2 years now! DH says little one is grounded for at least 10 years when he/she finally does arrive just for being so hard to conceive! lol

I have loads of symptoms but trying not to think too much as have convinced myself that I am pregnant so many times :haha:

I tested 7-10dpo and all were bfns. AF is due Tuesday so I have decided no more testing until I am late :af:. It is too depressing :cry:

So with you on the thinking it would be easier, we have been TTC for over 2 years now! DH says little one is grounded for at least 10 years when he/she finally does arrive just for being so hard to conceive! lol

I have loads of symptoms but trying not to think too much as have convinced myself that I am pregnant so many times :haha:

Over 2 years wow I really hope you get your :bfp: soon, you deserve it! :hugs:

I tested 7-10dpo and all were bfns. AF is due Tuesday so I have decided no more testing until I am late :af:. It is too depressing :cry:

Im the same as you lol tested 8-12 DPO and all bfn but im still hopefull :thumbup: my AF is due on tuesday too, good luck i hope you get your :bfp: xxxx

Over 2 years wow I really hope you get your :bfp: soon, you deserve it! :hugs:

I did get pregnant earlier this year but we lost it :growlmad: I think early on we kept it really chilled more like ntnp, as time has gone on we have got more desperate and we took a bit of a break earlier in the year after the MC.

Really want a bfp this month! Feeling like its not going to happen this month :nope:

Mrs S-M im so sorry to hear of your MC that must have been horrible.
Well sometimes if you dont feel like it will happen you end up with a nice surprise :)
I didn't manage to get a test today and OH is off work tomorrow so he probably will make it hard for me to get a test since i have already done 3 in the past 3 days lol men just don't understand! xxx

Ok everyone I'm happy!!

Attachments

• DSCF0080.jpg
    DSCF0080.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 10
Mrs S-M im so sorry to hear of your MC that must have been horrible.
Well sometimes if you dont feel like it will happen you end up with a nice surprise :)
I didn't manage to get a test today and OH is off work tomorrow so he probably will make it hard for me to get a test since i have already done 3 in the past 3 days lol men just don't understand! xxx

Lol no they don't! I really hope we get a nice surprise this month :thumbup: Hope u manage to get a test tomorrow so you can join me in testing Tuesday :)

What a cute idea!!! Where did you find that shirt, if I get a BFP I'd love my daughter to wear something like that and do the same

What a cute idea!!! Where did you find that shirt, if I get a BFP I'd love my daughter to wear something like that and do the same

If you go to cafepress.co.uk and serch for big sister then they have loads of designs, I kinda cheated i found a design i liked on cafepress (£15) and i emailed it to a company that prints iron on t-shirt transfers from ebay for about £3 lol we already had a white T :) hope this helps x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->