All we want for Christmas is a BFP! December Testing Thread! 19 BFPs!!

I'm testing around the 17th. Just found this thread. An you add me?

Some of you might already know about all the tests and their mIU levels :) Just tought i would post this for those of you that don't i thought it was interesting. I now know to go to superdrug tomorrow to get the most sensitive test :happydance: xxx

Yup 10mIU is most sensitive...the lower the number the more sensitive the test!!

Superdrug Own Brand (pink box - states can use 4 days before late AF on box) 10mIU

First Vue dip tests (poundland) - 25mIU

One step midstream (ALDI) - 25mIU

Clearblue - 25mIU

Clearblue Digital - 50mIU

First response early response - 12.5mIU

Boots own brand - 25mIU/50mIU (have found both posted on web - can anyone comment on their leaflet?)

Sainsburys own - 15mIU

Tesco own - 25mIU

ASDA own - 25mIU

CBD with conception indicator - 25mIU

bluecascade - I'm so so sorry to hear about your loss hun. You enjoy that vodka & wine. :hugs:

AC1987 & Sunshine7125 - Congratulations!!! :baby::baby:

Rooster100 - Sorry to hear AF got you. Hopefully the new year will bring you luck :hugs:

Welcome S_Dowd! :hugs: And good luck for the 15th! It would make an amazing Christmas/birthday present alright! :thumbup:

Dizzy - I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been well!! Get yourself some rest girl. And what's this "girly sanctuary" you speak of? :haha:

KIALea - Fingers crossed you dtd at the right time. It only takes one of the little guys so you never know! We're trying SMEP this time too so hope it works for the both of us :thumbup:

saitiffeh - I'm testing on Christmas Eve too! Hopefully we can be bump buddies! Good luck! It would be an amazing surprise on Christmas Eve!

Mrs S-M - Good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you :hugs:

babyblueskye - Hope you get your hands on a test soon! :haha: And that t-shirt you have for your daughter sounds adorable! I hope she'll get to wear it very soon :thumbup:

Aitch170 - Welcome to the thread!

Thank you!! I am 12 dpo .. how bout u?

12 dpo, missed my fmu though because I had to pee before I could go get tests. I have been feeling the need to throw up off and on all day, mostly this morning and it lasted a few hours too. Got some cheapies today, so hopefully I get a bfp tomorrow morning. I saw a tiny bit of very faint spotting once yesterday and once today that I think was IB though, so maybe I am a day or two off on my dpo? I was trying not to test until the 14th when af is due, but I feel so blah today that I am going to see if a test can pick anything up tomorrow.

Well, freaking out a little bit here. I had sex on what was predicted (by my online program - VERY reliable, ha) to be my ovulation date BUT I didn't think it really was, since I had one late cycle in the last couple months that I thought was throwing it off by a couple of days (thought it was a few days earlier). That was last Tuesday, 5 days ago.

Now I am not expecting my period until next week, but I had light cramping yesterday, my boobs are sore as heck, my stomach feels so bloated I feel like I've gone up a size in jeans and I just peed and saw pink on the TP. I'm thinking it's just an early AF, but the thought that it might be something else is messing with my head! :(

Thank you!! I am 12 dpo .. how bout u?

12 dpo, missed my fmu though because I had to pee before I could go get tests. I have been feeling the need to throw up off and on all day, mostly this morning and it lasted a few hours too. Got some cheapies today, so hopefully I get a bfp tomorrow morning. I saw a tiny bit of very faint spotting once yesterday and once today that I think was IB though, so maybe I am a day or two off on my dpo? I was trying not to test until the 14th when af is due, but I feel so blah today that I am going to see if a test can pick anything up tomorrow.

Oohh I can't wait to see!!! FX'ed!!

Can I join your lucky little thread girls!? AF is due on Christmas, I just got my smileyface yesterday! :happydance:

Congrats to all the BFPs!

Can I join your lucky little thread girls!? AF is due on Christmas, I just got my smileyface yesterday! :happydance:

Congrats to all the BFPs!

Welcome :) af due on Christmas, that would be one awesome Christmas gift. Good luck!

:hugs: thanks
That's all I want for christmas, that would be wonderful.
I have been TTC for almost a year now and a Christmas BFP would be sweet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->