All we want for Christmas is a BFP! December Testing Thread! 19 BFPs!!

Think i'm out :cry: Checked CP this morning and found brown blood looks like the :witch: is on her way. Had a feeling she was yesterday.
Was really hopeful that this could be our month. Oh well on to January!

Think i'm out :cry: Checked CP this morning and found brown blood looks like the :witch: is on her way. Had a feeling she was yesterday.
Was really hopeful that this could be our month. Oh well on to January!

Oh no, so sorry to hear that, FX'ed for Jan x x x

I am due my AF 16th FX'd she decides to not turn up :) Had a miscarriage in September, praying for the best Christmas present ever :)

Well, fellow symptom spotters, what's new!

I am 6dpo today and no real symptoms to show for it other then a strangely huge amount of CM upon waking up this morning (sorry for tmi!).

Well....I'm a little confused
I already had my surge but I awoke with a horrible pain in my right side (its def my ovary)
What could that be? A cyst? A follical?
Its bad, I can barely stand up straight. Iv had it since Thursday but it wasn't this bad. I jjust figured it was O pains

Well....I'm a little confused
I already had my surge but I awoke with a horrible pain in my right side (its def my ovary)
What could that be? A cyst? A follical?
Its bad, I can barely stand up straight. Iv had it since Thursday but it wasn't this bad. I jjust figured it was O pains

I have had ovulation pain since about 14/15 years old and unless I am on the pill, I usually end up crippled with the pain every 1-2 months. Since my ectopic my cycle has been a bit off from the usual 28 days & so has ovulation. However, last week I was meant to ovulate on wed but got ovulation pains on Monday night. After doing some online reading it became apparent that noone really knows what causes the pain - sometimes they say it is the follicle growing in the ovary, some say it is the egg leaving the ovary and some say it happens after the egg is released. I am assuming then that the pain can happen anytime between 2-3 days before ovulation to a day or so after.

Sorry about the long post - i wish I had a crystal ball!

Lovetoteach86 - Good luck with your test!! Let us know how it goes!

Icca19 - Welcome! :hugs:

Mrs S-M - Sorry to hear that. Is there any chance it could be IB?

Thank you!! I am 12 dpo .. how bout u?

12 dpo, missed my fmu though because I had to pee before I could go get tests. I have been feeling the need to throw up off and on all day, mostly this morning and it lasted a few hours too. Got some cheapies today, so hopefully I get a bfp tomorrow morning. I saw a tiny bit of very faint spotting once yesterday and once today that I think was IB though, so maybe I am a day or two off on my dpo? I was trying not to test until the 14th when af is due, but I feel so blah today that I am going to see if a test can pick anything up tomorrow.

Oohh I can't wait to see!!! FX'ed!!

Tested this morning, still bfn, but my temp was 98.2 before I got out of bed, I don't temp but I think that is a good sign??

All the due date calculators based on my day of ovulation say to test on the 14th, or 15th though, so I guess I just have to wait. I didn't even see IB spotting until a little bit on the tp yesterday and slightly the day before that, so it is proably still too soon to pick anything up, hasn't even been 48 hours since that spotting.

Lovetoteach86 - Good luck with your test!! Let us know how it goes!

Icca19 - Welcome! :hugs:

Mrs S-M - Sorry to hear that. Is there any chance it could be IB?

I wish it was but have had the same thing happen the last 2 months and each time it turns out to be AF :cry:

Congrats Sunshine!! :happydance::happydance:

The wicked :witch: got me this morning, right on time. I'm okay with it though. Going to take a month off to try some acupuncture stuff that you can't do if there's a chance you're pg. Hopefully it'll help and I'll be back in Feb.

GL ladies!!! :thumbup:

Please put me on the December Testing thread. I plan to test on Xmas Day.

Im pretty sure im out. I done a HPT lastnigt and it was a bfn. Im just waiting for AF now still no signs of her tho except lots of watery cm not sure if thats a sign of not lol :growlmad:

I had that right before my BFP and I was sure AF was coming! FX'ed for you. What dpo are you?

Just popping in to say hello, haven't read through the posts but will come back to update properly later currently running about after a 3 year old that is covered in snot and chocolate spread :rofl:

I had that right before my BFP and I was sure AF was coming! FX'ed for you. What dpo are you?

Im roughly between 16 and 13 DPO but i could be wrong, last month was the 1st time i've written down when AF comes lol maybe i just have a longer cycle than i guessed :shrug: still no sign of AF at all not even cramping, last month i had loads of cramping just before AF so hopefully its a good sign.
I think i'll wait untill friday to test again if AF isn't here.
Thanks for giving me some hope sunshine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->