All we want for Christmas is a BFP! December Testing Thread! 19 BFPs!!

Yay congrats asibling4gi04 :) and to all the other BFPers!! so happy there are some xmas suprises!! And Good luck to the rest of you I hope the witch doesnt visit this xmas!!

Not bothering to test this month, which is why i havnt updated a testing day...since i didnt get my +opk i have no clue what dpo i am because I dont think I o'd grrr. Just waiting it out and looking forward to putting this month behind me...based on 34 days my AF is due tuesday.

Feels rubbish to not be getting involved in the excitement, but lovely to see all the other happy mummies to be :)

xx

Well ladies I KNOW I promised myself I wouldn't test, I know. Today is 11dpo and I went ahead and tested with FMU.
First one... a faint line! :bfp:
Then I did another about 45 minutes later. Another faint line! :bfp: Could this really be my BFP??
My temp chart is weird though. I have two that are both exactly 97.7 for the past two days, a drop of a full degree from 9dpo. But I was very restless both nights and didn't take the temps until about 5 minutes after I woke. I'm not going to worry about it! I just did them again and they're back at the high 98.8's.
So, yes. I think... very very cautiously optimistic... but I think I got my BFP :S

Congratulations asibling4gi04 :baby: and Saitiffeh!!! :baby:

That is wonderful news!!!

I'm trying very hard to wait it out until the 25th! Had a few symptoms a few days ago, but now nothing except some creamy cm. :shrug:

I did a FRER....

And...

A faint BFP!!!

I added a picture, sorry its a poor one, my camera isn't the best and I was shaking lol.
I've had no symptoms to date other then fatigue (took 2 naps the past 2 days) and none of my usual pre-AF cramps.

Attachments

• IMG_0023.jpg
    IMG_0023.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 23
I did a FRER....

And...

A faint BFP!!!

I added a picture, sorry its a poor one, my camera isn't the best and I was shaking lol.
I've had no symptoms to date other then fatigue (took 2 naps the past 2 days) and none of my usual pre-AF cramps.

Congratulation :happydance: so happy for you :hugs:

Congratulations asibling4gi04, Saitiffeh and Lara+Sam+bump! Wow what a fantastic run of BFP's!

Yes and congrats to you too Skelleron! Here's hoping for MORE BFPS!!

I done a test tonight and I thought i could see a super faint line but maybe my eyes playin tricks on me :( I've had brown spotting since late thursday night im hoping it could of been IB since i think AF was due on friday but still no cramps or red blood at all, maybe I just O'd late :shrug:

Congrats to everyone with :bfp: and good luck to those still waiting to test x x x

My fingers are crossed for you blue... any chance you can upload a pic of the test you did?

asibling4gi04 and Lara+sam+bump congrats!! :)
Saitiffeh!!! I told ya that spermy could make it :happydance: I can def see a line there!
Babyblueskye fx'd that line gets better for you!!

AFM :witch: got me today :cry:
Feeling a bit down this evening but hopefully be back to my positivity tomorrow!! Onto cycle #6 and fx'd for a January bfp!!

Yes apparently even though we only :sex: one time, we got eggy in time! I am still cautiously optimistic because its so early but I feel good!

So sorry to hear that the :witch: got you Dizzy but hopefully you'll be able to start the new year with a nice :bfp:!!!

I'm still going to be coming back to this thread because you ladies are all so sweet :)

Throwing lots of sticky :dust: your way to get that bean to stay :)

asibling4gi04 and Lara+sam+bump congrats!! :)
Saitiffeh!!! I told ya that spermy could make it :happydance: I can def see a line there!
Babyblueskye fx'd that line gets better for you!!

AFM :witch: got me today :cry:
Feeling a bit down this evening but hopefully be back to my positivity tomorrow!! Onto cycle #6 and fx'd for a January bfp!!

So sorry to hear that AF came to visit you today. :hugs: I may be joining you for next month, my symptoms (that I might have imagined) are no longer here.

Thank you dizzy doll! And also, for the bfps along with me congrats and for af, please do not be discouraged

Im out AF started this morning, excited about starting a new cycle :) gonna try using OPKs this time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->