All we want for Christmas is a BFP! December Testing Thread! 19 BFPs!!

Congratulations Skelleron & thismumrocks are you going to tell family on christmas day??? eeek how exciting!

Thanks babyblueskye - we hope to tell my mum & dad on Christmas day if all is ok, but will wait until we see DH's family in the new year - but only family this early on! Thanks again

Im pretty sure im out. I done a HPT lastnigt and it was a bfn. Im just waiting for AF now still no signs of her tho except lots of watery cm not sure if thats a sign of not lol :growlmad:

I am somewhere around 14 dpo maybe a day or two earlier, but no signs of af and I am starting to get watery cm too.. It is a little strange for me. No af, but still bfn so far.

Yeh i know what u mean, i've been going and checking alot today cuz i feel like AF has come minus the cramps ect and when i check its just clear :shrug:
Hopefully we'll be lucky and get :bfp: this month :hugs:

If AF does come i think im gonna get some OPKs to i know when i O lol I dont think guessing is working xx

Yeah, me too. I don't track anything yet because we aren't "officially" trying, but we aren't preventing, and I think by now my DH and I are in a place where we would both be really really happy if we just got a bfp. Financially we should wait, that is why we aren't actively trying to BD ever day, or every other day around O time. I landed on this site because I have been getting really strange symptoms ever since I think I O'd (Nov 29th) and we BD two days before that and two days after not really knowing when I was going to O. Two days after we BD I got cramps and EWCM, those are the only signs I had to indicate when I ovulated since i wasn't tracking. Now that I have been in the tww I am more than ready for it to say bfp. I guess I could be a few days off and be more like 12 or 13 dpo, so I am like you on the using OPKs next time if I don't get my bfp this time.

I o'd on Nov 29th as well! A pregnancy test would def show up now! When will you test?

Had a sharp twinge earlier like period pain but didn't last iykwim.
:wacko:

Just got my Xmas bfp thank the lord!!! Babydust to everyone xx

Im pretty sure im out. I done a HPT lastnigt and it was a bfn. Im just waiting for AF now still no signs of her tho except lots of watery cm not sure if thats a sign of not lol :growlmad:

I am somewhere around 14 dpo maybe a day or two earlier, but no signs of af and I am starting to get watery cm too.. It is a little strange for me. No af, but still bfn so far.

Yeh i know what u mean, i've been going and checking alot today cuz i feel like AF has come minus the cramps ect and when i check its just clear :shrug:
Hopefully we'll be lucky and get :bfp: this month :hugs:

If AF does come i think im gonna get some OPKs to i know when i O lol I dont think guessing is working xx

Yeah, me too. I don't track anything yet because we aren't "officially" trying, but we aren't preventing, and I think by now my DH and I are in a place where we would both be really really happy if we just got a bfp. Financially we should wait, that is why we aren't actively trying to BD ever day, or every other day around O time. I landed on this site because I have been getting really strange symptoms ever since I think I O'd (Nov 29th) and we BD two days before that and two days after not really knowing when I was going to O. Two days after we BD I got cramps and EWCM, those are the only signs I had to indicate when I ovulated since i wasn't tracking. Now that I have been in the tww I am more than ready for it to say bfp. I guess I could be a few days off and be more like 12 or 13 dpo, so I am like you on the using OPKs next time if I don't get my bfp this time.

I o'd on Nov 29th as well! A pregnancy test would def show up now! When will you test?

I tested this morning and got a bfn, but still feeling several symptoms along with no af the past two days. I am going to try and wait until monday to test again, by then there should be enough hormones to show up on the test for sure.

Hello all! I'm a newbie, I actually found this site by accident. I experienced a chemical Nov. 2010, which really messed up my cycles. My cycles have since regulated themselves, and we have been trying for awhile. If you don't mind, I'd love to join! I will be testing on Dec. 25th. Hoping for a Christmas surprise!

Well I am due for AF around the 16th and I've got cramps starting tonight :( Still keeping my fingers crossed!

Well I am due for AF around the 16th and I've got cramps starting tonight :( Still keeping my fingers crossed!

Good luck :hugs: I've heard of people gettin crampy around the time they have AF but then they get bfp's x x x

I had AF like cramps on monday an tuesday, I was sure AF was gonna be right on time for wednesday, but i still have no AF and i haven't had any cramps since tuesday which is weird. I last done a HPT monday night it was a bfn im gonna wait untill friday an if AF still isn't here i'll do my last test.

I had a dream lastnight that my boobs were massive (wishfull thinking?) but i wake up and they aren't, very disappointing haha.

Congrats to eveyone with :bfp:

Hey,

Not sure if I'm in the right place... This is my first 2ww! Eek! I'm going on holiday tomorrow for a couple of days so normal charting may go out the window! FF has me at 6dpo (which surprised me as I predicted tomorrow as O day!) so now I'm due af on the 19th. That's one day longer than my last LP...

So long story short.. but can I go on the 19th? My body is a sucker for Monday morning periods (usually get me while I'm on the bus to work! But if she comes, I'll be on an aeroplane!) And If nothing happens (bfn& no af) I'll wait till the 25th!

Hi may I join? I am 9dpo testing Saturday! AF due Monday the 20th! fxd for me and for all!:hugs:

Welcome to all our new ladies! :happydance:

I had a dream last night that I got a BFP at 9dpo. That's today, and the dream made me sooo tempted to test, but I am resisting til the 24th! If I don't get AF by then, I'll be between 4 and 6 days late. My usual luteal phase is around 11 days.

No cramps yet today, but I just woke up haha :haha: ... I did have a huge temp spike though, It went up from 98.01 to 98.64! I was expecting it to start dipping in preparation for AF, not to go up. So that was weird!

Welcome stargazer01, CupCakeFairy and asibling4gi04 :flow:
Saitiffeh glad to hear no cramps this morning!! :)

Glad to hear about all the BFP's! I'm still in but don't know what to think. Still no AF (due the 7th) I'm starting to get a dull achey pain in my right hip sometimes, which usually turns into lower back pain... I rarely ever get back pain with AF so the fact that it's been going on for 2+ weeks is making me crazy! I dreamt of a bfp three nights in a row but now nothing :confused:

OH and I are going to spend a day in NYC on the 21st and we both have to surprise each other with something to do, I'm going to be taking him out to eat at a French restaurant so I'd love to surprise him with good news too!

Lots of baby dust all around! :dust:

thanks for the warm welcome ladies! FXD for all of us! Come on santas helper, give us a BFP test to stuff in our OH's stockings!

tinasparkle83, ThisMumRocks, Dollii & Skelleron - Congrats!! Hope you have a H&H 9 months! :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:

stargazer01 - Sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs: Welcome & good luck! :thumbup:

CupCakeFairy - Love the name!! Welcome & good luck! :thumbup:

asibling4gi04 - Welcome also. Hope AF stays away!

dizzydoll - I had one (just one) period pain type cramp earlier & then spotting when I got home (just a tiny bit & not like I've seen before). Hope it's good news for us both.

caramelKSSxx - Your trip to NYC sounds fab! It's such a nice idea that you both have to come up with a surprise! Hope you have a great time (& that you'll be able to give him an extra surprise!)

OH and I are going to spend a day in NYC on the 21st and we both have to surprise each other with something to do, I'm going to be taking him out to eat at a French restaurant so I'd love to surprise him with good news too!

Lots of baby dust all around! :dust:

Ooh sounds fab!! Fx'd :witch: stays away and you cna have a lovely surprise for him!!

dizzydoll - I had one (just one) period pain type cramp earlier & then spotting when I got home (just a tiny bit & not like I've seen before). Hope it's good news for us both.

Ooh sounds good!! Fx'd!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"