All we want for Christmas is a BFP! December Testing Thread! 19 BFPs!!

Thanks for the loverly welcome ladies! Good luck to all testers this weekend :)

Add me in for 25th Dec! AF due 24th, but really hoping after 2 yrs ttc that this will be an amazing Christmas! Good luck to us all xxx

Oh, dizzydoll, I really hope it's good news for us but I'm desperately trying not to think about it all. I don't want to get my hopes up again - I was so disappointed when AF arrived last month. Christmas & all the cards, wrapping, baking etc is helping keeping my mind off things! Are you all set for Christmas?

Welcome millybum! Good luck! :thumbup:

I'm trying not to think about it too and Christmas is keeping me busy but it keeps creeping in :)
I'm not fully sorted but getting there haha :)

Well just finished making some Christmas cookies... and still no more cramping. Good sign I hope!

Thank you for the warm welcome!! It's so nice to be able to share with other women that are TTC!!! :wave:

Karry1412: Thank you for your kind words. It means alot!

Im 16 dpo today (just a guess) I tested 12 dpo and got a bfn so i wited untill AF but she never came I was sooooo excited about testing this morning being 2 days late BUT lastnight 15dpo when i wiped i had a tiny amount of red/brown blood i put a pad on over night just incase it was the start of AF but its now morning and theres nothing.
Im going to wait untill the 18th to test i'll be 18dpo if the blood lastight is AF then it will be alot worse by then.
I usually get really bad painful cramping before and during AF and i haven't had any cramping this week just dull aches that done last long at all.
This is all so frustrating.

CD 32 for me today and I think 16DPO and no sign of AF not a sausage!!!
No cramps since that single one a few days ago!
Trying not to get too excited but it's bloody hard haha :)

Ooooh! Dizzy, that sounds good! When are you testing?

babybluesky,Good luck and I hope the witch stays away!! Hopefully it was a late IB? :shrug:

dizzydoll, That sounds promising! No cramps or signs of AF are always a good thing! Crossing ll my crossables for you!

AFM, temps took a huge dip today, could mean AF is getting ready to show. Or a really huge implantation dip! Still hopeful ^_^

PS: I gotta learn to wait a little longer before my morning post. Do you know I many times I had to edit this post to correct types? hehe :haha:

Fingers crossed everyone!!! :)
I'll be testing tomorrow if AF still hasn't shown up although I am tempted to see can I wait a little longer to be sure like Sunday or Monday but will see how I feel tomorrow!! :)

I am to test Dec 23rd... but I have a feeling AF is not showing up this month :)

I found on in Sept I was pregnant with our first, but lost it at 6 weeks :(. I was crushed. When I took the pregnancy test and got a BFP I was SO surprised as I had no idea. About 7 days before my period was supposed to start, I started bleeding very lightly. I figured I just started my period early, or I was spotting earlier than normal(as I normally spot for 2-3 days before my period). When the day of my period was supposed to show, I checked my cervix and it was clear. I decided to take the test just to rule it out and BAM. BFP.

I am experiencing the exact same thing this time around. Period is due on the 23rd... I started spotting on the 14th and am still spotting today. I NEVER spot this early and the only other time I have was when I was preggo. I am soooo hoping to have a Christmas surprise!!

IM 10 DPO AND got the faintest BFP but on a blue dye test. Got the 2 lines twice but it was about a good ten minutes and the lines are truly faint so no excitement for me. I am buying a FRER tomorrrow and will update you ladies. Love to all! ASIB

IM 10 DPO AND got the faintest BFP but on a blue dye test. Got the 2 lines twice but it was about a good ten minutes and the lines are truly faint so no excitement for me. I am buying a FRER tomorrrow and will update you ladies. Love to all! ASIB

Good luck and hope you get that BFP!

Hi could you add me to the list please, will be testing on 26th. Good luck everyone!

Fingers crossed everyone!!! :)
I'll be testing tomorrow if AF still hasn't shown up although I am tempted to see can I wait a little longer to be sure like Sunday or Monday but will see how I feel tomorrow!! :)

Excited to hear if you got your :bfp: your symptoms sound so positive good luck :hugs:

Ugh tested this morning and nothing!! Not even a hint of a line on my IC :(
Still no sign of AF yet, not sure when to test again...

asibling4gi04 fx'd that you get a bfp on your frer!!

Ok ladies pink dye frer bfp!!!! Im in shock! My oh is too! We are scared to get too excited! But yes its a pink bfp will post a pic in a bit too shocked to upload anything right now! Thanks for your support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->