• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All we want for Christmas is a BFP! December Testing Thread! 19 BFPs!!

Sorry to hear AF came babybluesky, but good luck using OPK's! Last month was my first time using them!

Throwing lots of sticky :dust: your way to get that bean to stay :)

Dizzy I'm so sorry to hear that. It's tough isn't it? At least we all have each other for jan! Sending you loads of :dust: I'm on cycle 6 too now so we can stick together. Xx

Sorry to hear AF got to more of us!
Rooster we will stick together and get our 2012 bfps :)
I may start a January thread soon :)

yes dizzy, defo do a Jan thread! those of us the got hit by af all must stay positive together!!we must remember it will happen for us when the time is right (im trying hard to persuede myself that!) I will be waiting for your lovely January thread to keep our spirts up!
January :dust: to us all!!!xx

Have been away for a while but now back in the ttc mode. Sorry to hear AF got so many of you. Looking forward to joining the January thread.

KChiquita20 - I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Thanks so much for your post though - I've been spotting recently & especially today I've been worried about it so it's nice to hear that someone got a BFP after spotting. I hope you're right & AF stays away from you!

asibling4gi04, saitiffeh & Lara - Big congratulations on your BFP!! Hope you have a healthy & happy nine months! :baby: :baby: :baby:

Dizzy - I'm so sorry to hear AF got you. I hope the new year brings you luck. If you do start a January thread make sure you post the link! :hugs:

babyblueskye - Sorry AF got you too. I was so hopeful for you when I saw your earlier post. On to the next one :hugs:

:dust::dust:THANK YOU KARRY! And I am so sorry for those who got AF. The way I used to look at it when I ttcd and got BFN's in my past was, to have a baby, I need AF to be regular so I never got too mad when she came but it did make me nuts when I had symptoms of being preggo! NEVER GIVE UP LADIES! HERES TO JAN BFPS FOR YOU ALL!

Im out AF started this morning, excited about starting a new cycle :) gonna try using OPKs this time xxx

AF got me today! Thinking about using OPKs for the first time too. Guess we will join each other around the same time in the January tww. Fingers crossed that we can catch a January egg. We still have a few months to have a 2012 little one :)

Thank you Karry!

I think what helped me this month was I just didn't worry about it too much... I still tested waaaay earlier then I meant to (Xmas Eve!) but oh well!

Sorry to hear about the AF's... on to NEW YEARS BFPS!

Im getting to excited for words. I ovulated dec 5. (usually have 27 day cycles). I am now 14dpo and expecting period today. She still has not showed!!! my cervix is soft high and closed compared to the usual low firm slightly open for af. I tested yesterday(13dpo) in the evening with a regular equate test and recieved a negative. Ive been experiencing tender breasts, nausea after eating, gas, and dull cramps. I threw up bile for the fiest time this am and have been not only.moody but emotional!

I want to test again so.bad but im afraid.of the dissapointing negative again. I sure hope this is finally our month after 7 months of.trying! Sound promising?!

Im getting to excited for words. I ovulated dec 5. (usually have 27 day cycles). I am now 14dpo and expecting period today. She still has not showed!!! my cervix is soft high and closed compared to the usual low firm slightly open for af. I tested yesterday(13dpo) in the evening with a regular equate test and recieved a negative. Ive been experiencing tender breasts, nausea after eating, gas, and dull cramps. I threw up bile for the fiest time this am and have been not only.moody but emotional!

I want to test again so.bad but im afraid.of the dissapointing negative again. I sure hope this is finally our month after 7 months of.trying! Sound promising?![/QUOTE)

It does sound promising. Good luck! :dust:

my progression is not improving in my opinion! I am 14dpo today AF due and did not show. The digital clearblue said preg this morning, but no pink lines are getting darker! I am getting nervous! Please take a look! I cannot get an appointment until after Christmas!

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 11and12.jpg
    11and12.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 1314.jpg
    1314.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 10
  • dollartree14.jpg
    dollartree14.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 3
Lovetoteach86 - Sorry to hear AF got you. I would definitely use OPKs - I find them so handy. I hope you get your BFP in January. :hugs:

Saitiffeh - It's so hard to not test early, isn't it? I'm trying to hold out until Christmas Eve but the tests are calling to me! I haven't really had any symptoms though so I'm not really expecting much but hoping I'm wrong! Hopefully I'll be able to join you over in 1st Tri soon!

bjp1605 - Everything you have said sounds SO GOOD! I was reading your post expecting to see at the end "and then I got my BFP!" know you don't want to see a BFN so maybe you could leave it a little while & maybe test again with FMU?

my progression is not improving in my opinion! I am 14dpo today AF due and did not show. The digital clearblue said preg this morning, but no pink lines are getting darker! I am getting nervous! Please take a look! I cannot get an appointment until after Christmas!

Well it is still pretty early Asibling! Keep testing and watching... your HCG is supposed to double every 2 days and because your test is so light it could just be takin a while to get darker! When I got my urine test done at the doctors I was a little nervous cause it wasn't terribly dark but it was at least twice as dark as more first home test 2 days prior. So hold in there for a bit! It's just so early still, ya know? :hugs:

Saitiffeh - It's so hard to not test early, isn't it? I'm trying to hold out until Christmas Eve but the tests are calling to me! I haven't really had any symptoms though so I'm not really expecting much but hoping I'm wrong! Hopefully I'll be able to join you over in 1st Tri soon!

Yeah I remember telling you I was waiting til Xmas eve... I was soooo unable to do it lol.
And for me, the reason I tested was actually because I hadn't been having symptoms! None of AF at all!

Ooooh! That's really good to hear! Sure last month I had tons of symptoms & they meant nothing so I guess you never know! Saturday can't come soon enough now! :)

And believe me, if DH didn't want to be here while the test developed I don't think I'd have made it to Christmas Eve either!

Yeah sometimes no signs are a good sign! My fingers are crossed for you :D

thanks saiti just nervous as last preg resulted in a Blighted Ovum...too nervous to be happy.

Yeah sometimes no signs are a good sign! My fingers are crossed for you :D

Thanks a million! I'll be sure to let you know :)

thanks saiti just nervous as last preg resulted in a Blighted Ovum...too nervous to be happy.

:hugs: It's awful that you can't get an appointment sooner. I guess just try to keep busy, enjoy the holidays as much as you can & your appointment will be here before you know it. It's easier said than done though, I know.

Thanks Karry I guess everyone is short staffed and booked until after soo....I must wait and go nuts..If my tests get dark, I will be ok with waiting! :thumbup::hugs::cry::nope::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->