• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All we want for Christmas is a BFP! December Testing Thread! 19 BFPs!!

I have a silly question...I'm not very educated on ttc yet! I have had some yellowish cm. It is wet/creamy texture. From what I've read, this could be fertile mucus. My last period began on 11/26/11. Isn't that too late in the cycle to be fertile? Should I be worried about an infection? Sorry for tmi!

I have tested this morning, and it was bfn. :confused:

From what I've heard about yellowish CM, some women get it in early pregnancy. I haven't had it yet in mine but I have definitely had an increase.

How long are your cycles usually?

EDIT to add: Also don't worry if you only got to BD once. I only BD'ed once when I was fertile and it worked!

The more that I read up on the yellowish CM, I did see that some get it early on in preg., but not to count it as a symptom. Hoping this is it, but don't want to get overly hopeful. I don't want another disappointment! That is encouraging to hear that you also only bd'ed one time and came up with a bfp!!!

I'm hoping I just tested too early!

My cycles range from 28-30 days.

The more that I read up on the yellowish CM, I did see that some get it early on in preg., but not to count it as a symptom. Hoping this is it, but don't want to get overly hopeful. I don't want another disappointment! That is encouraging to hear that you also only bd'ed one time and came up with a bfp!!!

I'm hoping I just tested too early!

My cycles range from 28-30 days.

I started to notice the yellowish cm on sat, i thought af was on its way...got my bfp yesterday so fx for you!!! I did a curiousity test on a cheap internet test at what i think was 10dpo and not a hint of a line.

Congrats KIALea, hope79 and sbl!!! Some lovely bfps!! :happydance:

Hi ladies, think i may have the begining of a bfp! Im about 9/10dpo :)

this may sound silly, but how do you post pics i tried but cant work it out?

If you go advanced on reply there's an option to attach pics. If ya have them uploaded to photobucket or flikr though you can post the link in

Very faint still, but i can def see a line irl :)

Attachments

• 5d10ad26.jpg
    5d10ad26.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 20
I can see a little something!

Mine was oh so faint at first too... I had to squint, OH couldn't see it at all. I honestly don't have tests left to test with but the OPK's I've done turn positive SO fast so that must be good ahah. Hope your line gets darker quickly!

OMG!!!! I got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am over the moon right now! I spotted for 6 whole days, and the only other time I ever spotted before was when I got prego a few months ago (ended in miscarriage at 7 weeks). Fingers crossed and lots of praryers that this little bean sticks around!!

Congratulations sbl, hope79,KIALea and Kchiquita20, Im soo happy for you all :wohoo:

asibling4gi04 - that line is definatly darker! :happydance:

JJsMumma I def see a line, faint but def there!! Fx'd it gets darker!!!
KChiquita20 congrats!! :)
Happy and healthy 9 months to you both fx'd for nice sticky beans :dust:

Hi guys,

Firstly congrats on the bfp's!! That's great news :) my af is due on 25th dec too and I go through stages of really thinking this is our month then get af type cramps and think I'm out again :( I tested yesterday with a clearblue easy test and it came back as negative - was gutted :( I know it was still quite early to test though- do u think there is still hope?! I was thinking of using a frer test 2morrow- what do u reckon?

I really hope this is all of our months!

Xx

Hi guys,

Firstly congrats on the bfp's!! That's great news :) my af is due on 25th dec too and I go through stages of really thinking this is our month then get af type cramps and think I'm out again :( I tested yesterday with a clearblue easy test and it came back as negative - was gutted :( I know it was still quite early to test though- do u think there is still hope?! I was thinking of using a frer test 2morrow- what do u reckon?

I really hope this is all of our months!

Xx
How many DPO are you? I tested at 10dpo, got negative, and then got bfp at 11dpo... so don't give up hope!

Hi Saitifffeh,

Thanks for ur message :)

I was 11dpo when I tested so would be 13dpo tomorrow- shall I give it a go? What test did you use when u got ur bfp?

Congratulations by the way!!! U must be sooooo excited :) hope you have a h&h 9 months Hun

Xx

The test I got my first one on was an internet cheapie... did 2 of them and got the faintest lines ever, lol. Then I did a FRER :)

And thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"