All we want for Christmas is a BFP! December Testing Thread! 19 BFPs!!

Congrats Kchiquita20 & JJsmumma!!! So exciting to see more bfp's!!

Goodluck Cabby! I'm due on the 25th too. I also tested yesterday, and it was bfn. It is early, there is still hope!

Thanks Saitiffeh - I think I may try frer next time. Big congrats again :happydance:

stargazer01 ooh exciting we r due on the same day! What a great present a bfp would be :) when r u next going to test? I'm thinking of doing one 2moz but don't know if it's worth it so soon after?

Xx

Can you add me? I'm due to test on Dec.31

Thanks Saitiffeh - I think I may try frer next time. Big congrats again :happydance:

stargazer01 ooh exciting we r due on the same day! What a great present a bfp would be :) when r u next going to test? I'm thinking of doing one 2moz but don't know if it's worth it so soon after?

Xx

I'm trying to hold out until at least Saturday. It's very hard though! I am very tempted to try tomorrow, but I'm afraid of getting another bfn!

Welcome katieg7! Fingers crossed you get ur bfp on 31st :)

stargazer01 I really don't think I can not test tomorrow!! I need to know! I'm going to get a frer one (has two in there so I can test 2moz and if it's negative test on Sunday?) I'll be 13dpo 2morrow so thinking it should show up if I'm pg?

Aaahh I hate the 2ww

Xx

stargazer01 I really hope get a bfp 2morrow!!! Been trying just over a year now and we want it so badly!! How long have u been ttc (sorry if u have already said- I can't figure out how to see your post as I write!) r u going to try on Saturday next then? Will keep FX for u then :) I don't know if I'm being stupid testing 2moz or not but going to give it a go and hope it's positive!!

Let me know how u get on

Xx

stargazer01 thanks for the good luck wishes :)

Xx

stargazer01 I really hope get a bfp 2morrow!!! Been trying just over a year now and we want it so badly!! How long have u been ttc (sorry if u have already said- I can't figure out how to see your post as I write!) r u going to try on Saturday next then? Will keep FX for u then :) I don't know if I'm being stupid testing 2moz or not but going to give it a go and hope it's positive!!

Let me know how u get on

Xx

We have been trying for about a year this time around. (Had a chemical Nov. 2011.) In all, we've been trying about 1 1/2 years, including the time before the chemical.

I don't think you are being stupid by testing tomorrow. I've read some posts where people are getting bfp sooooo early! That makes it even more tempting for me to test. That's actually why I tested yesterday. But not everyone gets a positive result so quickly. Hope you get your bfp! I'm sending positive thoughts your way!!! :hugs:

:dust:

Welcome Katieg7 and Cabby :flow:
Fx'd you girls get your bfps!! :)

Af is due christmas day... can I use a frer and get a reliable result?

How many DPO will you be then? I used a FRER 3 days before AF was due and got my BFP.

Thanks Stargazer01 I'm so sorry for your chemical pg :( That really sucks! I hope you get ur bfp soon. I'm losing track of where I've posted my comments (!) so sorry if I'm repeating myself- but I couldnt get a frer in my local supermarket today so not going to be testing tomorrow now! I'm taking it as a sign and going to try and hold out until Sat or Sun! Ur right though it's so hard not to test when u read people getting such early bfp!! Hey ho we will both get there one day!!

I keep going through phases of thinking i'm pg and then i'm not pg!! AAHH!! Not sure what phase i'm in now!! Need to know! haha

good luck everyone! xxx

Thanks DizzyDoll FX for you too :) When r u looking to test?

Good luck!

xx

How many DPO will you be then? I used a FRER 3 days before AF was due and got my BFP.

Idk when I ovulate but it will be cd37 And I'll guess 14 dpo on the 25th? Accoring to an app on my iphone idk if its accurate plus my periods r irregular but it says its due christmas

Well if you Xmas Day is 14dpo then it should be a great time to do a test!
If this cycle doesn't work for you I highly recommend you try temping and OPKs. Go to https://www.fertilityfriend.com, sign up for the tutorials, and ask lots of questions here. I credit this months success due to my luck with OPK's and temping!

Well if you Xmas Day is 14dpo then it should be a great time to do a test!
If this cycle doesn't work for you I highly recommend you try temping and OPKs. Go to https://www.fertilityfriend.com, sign up for the tutorials, and ask lots of questions here. I credit this months success due to my luck with OPK's and temping!

I'll have my OH get me frer when he gets off work if Walmart is still open & thanks I will definitely check it out thanks hun!

wishing4bfp, BEST WISHES and keep us posted! I never get a BFP on a FRER until at least 11dpo and even than the line is light but every one is different! Hoping you can join me! Hugs!:hugs:

Hi all.

Sorry to those who have has BFN's so far, and congrats to those with BFP's!

Me and DH have been ttc for 2 years, and this time it seems different.
AF is due at the weekend. Tender breasts since O, but that's normal for me.
From 8dpo to 11 dpo I had flutters in my lower left tummy, 11 dpo-12 dpo very mild cramping on and off, 12 dpo gassy, acne and nausea. Today I have just been feeling off. I was up during the night to pee and went back to bed with a horrible nausea feeling that took a few minutes to pass. (no sign of lots of CM that I've read a lot about when people get BFP's)

I've been keeping myself busy in the kitchen making chrimbo cookies.

I sooooooooo hope this time is it!
I used Clearblue Digital OPK's and as soon as I got that smiley face, the BD-ing commenced!! Poor DH was worn out! (hee hee!)

Anyone else got any or had any symptoms like this? xxx

MILLY BUM, IT SOUNDS SO PROMISING FOR YOU! TEST!!!

AFM, I am prego and have had the following during the 2ww and up til now,...

EXTREMELY THIRSTY around the clock, and I NEVER am thirsty!
sleeplessness
emotional crying outbreaks
tender breasts, very sore to even wash,
hunger increase
had a few MAJOR leg cramps
a few hot flash-dizzy spells ears got warm
BUT NO NAUSEA which worries me because with my blighted ovum (no baby in sac), I had no NAUSEA and I know thats a healthy sign so I am worried.

Best wishes I cannot wait to see your results!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->