All we want for Christmas is a BFP! December Testing Thread! 19 BFPs!!

Hopefully attaching a pic of my OPK's from the last few days, would you mind telling we what you think please? Today's one is the bottom one.

Oh gee it's hard to say :S
They do look like they're getting darker and more of a solid line.

Well ladies I am so excited, just did an OPK. The line is completely solid! Very faint but solid! Ovulation is coming! CM is creamy today, was dry yesterday. My temps have evened out for 3 days straight just like they did last cycle before O. I am crampy with tender boobs. SO EXCITED! Can't wait to pounce OH later :haha: ... in a couple of nights when I figure O is at its peak I have some very special plans for us. If I O when I figure around the 4th or 5th I should be able to test around the 18th, but I won't until the 24th (assuming I miss AF!).

Also I started a TTC journal where I can ramble about these things, lol. Stalkers welcome o_O

Put me down for Dec 10th please ! :winkwink:

Rooster I also have been diagnosed with endometriosis just last Thursday, I hope this is your month!

hi littleangels, its tough being diagnosed with something like this, but on the plus side if its not too servere most women although might take a while will eventually concieve naturally. i know two people with it and they didnt take too long to concieve. i also know 2 girls who are pregnant at the moment and both of them dont have any problems with fertility and took them both just over a year to concieve.
i have awful stomach cramps again today but i cant help thinking its the endometriosis :nope:
we are also testing around the same time!

so anyway december starts tomorrow ladies so its the countdown to the :bfp:

Can you add me? AF is due between dec 10th and 12 and I am about 1-2 dpo. I think I am going to wait and see if af shows by the 12th and then test....testing early has just been way too defeating and i am going to try to give my poas habit go this month in leu of more rest and relaxation or at least distraction :)! here's hoping i make it--bfn make me so sad :(.

TWW eeeeek :wohoo:
Could someone please tell me how I can link my TTC Journal to my signiture. Thanks :flower:

:dust:

Thanks Dizzy, but for some reason its still not working :shrug: oh well :)

My TTC Journal[/URL ]

If you copy and paste what I have there and take out the space at the end :)

Oh and you can change where I have "My TTC Journal" to say whatever you want :)

December already? Wow! FF gave me a test date of 12/7/2011 but I don't think I will make it that long. I am CD41/13DPO today and starting to feel that itch to test. Eeeeeekkkkk! Temp is still up, so I am hopeful!

December already? Wow! FF gave me a test date of 12/7/2011 but I don't think I will make it that long. I am CD41/13DPO today and starting to feel that itch to test. Eeeeeekkkkk! Temp is still up, so I am hopeful!

just take the test, we're all dying with suspense heh :thumbup::happydance:

just take the test, we're all dying with suspense heh :thumbup::happydance:

Maybe tomorrow morning, want to get my last day of work for the week out of the way! :blush:

Wow Jezzielin how are you keeping so calm? Im only 8DPO and I knew it was too early to test but did (BFN) - got a hospital appointment tomorrow for an MRI and I know they will test me - and knowing me I will keep testing until AF arrives (which I think she will this month :cry:)

Good luck to you, fingers crossed

Next week can't come fast enough... I'm gonna be writing christmas cards to keep me occupied though :D

hey ladies xx

well after last months....symptoms were looking so hopeful and turned out ..well dissapointing :cry: apart from my bbs have got a bit bigger ...yay trust me its a massive deal when you dont even fill an A cup :haha: but i now do....:winkwink: it looks like i didnt ovulate at all last month ..

since i have had coil removed i have felt every ovulation apart from last months....so maybe that would be why i was all over the place

well i would love to join in with all you lovely ladies again and im due to test around the 11th..:thumbup: i have deff ovulated this month had me usual discomforts and popk (even tho hubby hid them from me i "accidently" found them on the same day as the pains...strange huh) :haha:

i am having cramps on the same side as i O and im 4 dpo so hopefully thats something being moved along...yet again bbs are swollen and tender so even if i dont get a bfp hopefully bbs will get a bit bigger again...:winkwink:i say every month im not going to get my hopes up but i cant help it.....

so much for us not trying but not preventing.....oh and is it just me or is there hundreds of babies and pregnant mums...EVERYWHERE!! all i do all day is "oh for god sake" since we have been TTC there has been about 6 pregnancys just with the mums at school..that i have to see....5 days a week...2 times a day..i swear its torture.

anyway good luck ladies,.....everything crossed that we all get our sticky :bfp: babydust to everyone xx

forgot to add.......best thing about this month is.....i have 14-13 days from "0" to AF instead of just 9-10....so thats tonnes of time for implantation...hopefully ...ekkk ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->