All We Want For This Xmas... Is a Baby!!!

Ooh this thread has me even more excited! We can do it!!

Awww a December baby would be amazing...My beloved niece turns 18 this December (12/23) and swears I'm going to give her a birthday present in the form of a cousin...I pray she's right! Baby dust / juice and all that jazz to you ladies!!!

Hey Ladies,
I'm 10-11dpo and thinking I'm probably out (took an early 10miu cheapie and got BFN). I've been so stressed this cycle too. I'm really hoping I conceive next cycle, I'd love to have a baby with me and hubs on xmas day!

December is such a magical month, a baby/baby's birthday in the same month will just make it that much more special! :baby::xmas9:

i would love a december baby too :xmas2: my edd would also be dec 8th. my dd has her bday in june so having a birthday party every 6 months would be awesome lol

me me me, what a perfect end to the year! and a perfect way to introduce the LO to the family for the first time!!

my edd would be 9th dec, we're all very similar! im on cd4, got about 10 days before i ovulate!!

Ahh, so exciting!!!! Our cycles are so similar. Sooooo hope we succeed this month!

Ladybuggz - its still early... you're still in with a chance! My fingers are crossed for you!

xx

i'm trying so many new things this month, i'm hoping this is our month, but after 18 months + im not holding out hope,

18 months including some months NTNP when we had a break!

I wonder how many bfp's we can get from this thread!? Good luck to us all!! :dust:

I am hoping for a december baby too!! Although my sons birthday is on the 8th december and my husbands the 19th so it would be a very busy expensive month!! lol but i want a baby this year so bad so i dont mind!! :)

Well I didn't originally want another december baby as my DS is born on christmas eve but seen as though we haven't conceived the past few months I just can't give up this month incase this is the month! X

yea its best to just keep trying, you never know when it will happen and you shouldnt worry about dates :)

Im 3 DPO now..if I happen to concieve this month my EDD would be November 28..my birthday!!..that would be one heck of a birthday gift! :thumbup: baby dust to all!

my son was due the 28th november the day before my birthday! but he came the 8th december! i hope we all get our BFP this month!!

Right!

This is our last shot at having a baby in 2013.... If we don't hit the jackpot this month, it means that our baby won't be born until 2014. Not having a baby in 2014 is a problem, I mean we'd be super grateful just to have a baby whenever after trying now for 10 cycles now, but there's something mentally satisfying knowing that we will meet our long awaited baby THIS year..... not next year. Call me crazy, but I desperately want our baby here for this Christmas! Also, it's my birthday in December and if we are lucky enough to conceive this month, the EDD will be 8 December... just a couple of days after my birthday. That would be the BEST birthday present ever.

COME ON DECEMBER BABY!!!!!! :xmas6:

Hi. I am same as you, on cycle 10 and CD4. I had an mc in Jan though so I've only just got my first normal cycle since then. Hoping for a little winter baby :)

I'm with you ladies! 2nd round of Clomid this month (NTNP for 10+ years), I used a EDD calc.. and if I miss AF around the 22nd I'll be due around the 27th of December. Eeeep. lol I am more than willing at this point to spend my Christmas Day in a delivery room. Just went in for an u/s today and have 5 mature follies (same as last month). Got my HcG shot, so now lots of BDing and lots of waiting and symptom spotting of course.

Lots & Lots of :dust:

Hubby and I missed dtd yesterday, but did bd on early Tuesday morning. I'm definitely oving today and logic tells me we have a great shot, but I'm worried we're out. I want my turkey/santa baby!

your chances sound good Klandagi! im pretty sure I conceived my daughter by bding 2 days before O as that was the only day we dtd during that cycle.

Thank you SixTwelve09, we dtd tonight also, so we'll see. I know I'm doing well, but logic and emotion never work well hand in hand lol

Hi everyone... This thread has me super excited... :happydance: I am on cd9 ... I dished out the $ for the clearblue digi ovulating kit... Spno smiley face yet :growlmad: ... Baby dust everywhere.. Santa baby would be the best gift ever,,.. Today I had serious cm on toilet tissue so .. Big O here we come.. I am new to babybumb but sure do appreciate the support... been ttc since the :wedding: 5 months ago... But keep missing my O because my cycles are between 24 and 28 days... Also ... miscarriage 2 years ago at 10 wks.. Any advice would help...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->