All We Want For This Xmas... Is a Baby!!!

Hi girls. Can i join you? I want a nov/dec baby :) Fingers crossed for us all this month x

Im feeling exactly the same way! My DD was conceived in March, and her birthday is December 13th, im praying for a ANOTHER December baby as well, although they will have birthdays just days apart I think itll be the cutest thing! My DD will be 2 this December and I cant wait to give her a little sibling <3 PRAYING FOR US ALL TO HAVE OUR DECEMBER BABIES!!

Good luck, God bless, and lots and lots of baby dust to us all :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Me too!
I had mine but I MC :cry:
So I'm hoping to get another bfp soon. It's going to be hard though because I'm still waiting for AF to come back.
We are :sex: now anyway and hoping maybe we will get bfp before AF even shows lol wishful thinking hey.
My sisters birthday is the 4th of dec and my brother is the 5th of dec so I'm hoping I might get lucky. Although December is the start of summer in Australia so I'm not overly keen on being so fat in summer :haha: both my boys are winter babies so its going to be different but I don't care I just want my rainbow baby.
:dust: girls!

If i get pregnant this month my EDD will be the 27th Novemember, Which is my birthday and it was also me DD's due date but she came the 29th. Fingers crossed! xx

Youngmamttc & Misscalais - yes, please join us! And anyone else hoping/praying/trying for a Xmas baby please come join us too! The more Xmas babies the merrier!

CD 12 for me today... Only a few days left until I ovulate & in keeping with the SMEP plan we'll be DTD tonight. Still no positive OPK yet, but lots of EWCM this morning which is a promising sign.

So excited to see how many of us get our BFP's..... Lets keep our fingers & toes (but not our legs) crossed! LOL xx

So many ladies trying for a Christmas baby makes me feel a lot better! I had doubts about it at first, but figured hey, I don't care when my babies birthday is, as long as he/she is healthy that's all that matters. I mentioned it to my DH again last night in bed, telling him if I were to be pregnant this round, my edd would be Dec 26th... which means Christmas in the hospital, he looked me a little weird, which got me worried then said as long as it was healthy he didn't mind... So that made me excited!

I can already see myself planning a Christmas/Birthday party and it makes me sooo excited. I hope this is our month girls. Can't wait to see how many BFP's we get!

:dust:

So many ladies trying for a Christmas baby makes me feel a lot better! I had doubts about it at first, but figured hey, I don't care when my babies birthday is, as long as he/she is healthy that's all that matters. I mentioned it to my DH again last night in bed, telling him if I were to be pregnant this round, my edd would be Dec 26th... which means Christmas in the hospital, he looked me a little weird, which got me worried then said as long as it was healthy he didn't mind... So that made me excited!

I can already see myself planning a Christmas/Birthday party and it makes me sooo excited. I hope this is our month girls. Can't wait to see how many BFP's we get!

My EDD would be Dec 26th aswell!! I would love it :)

My EDD would be Dec 26th aswell!! I would love it :)

Eeep! Me too lol. I'm trying not to get to excited... but it's sooo hard.

im 7dpo and if i was blessed with a baby this cycle my edd would be 28th november

im 7dpo and if i was blessed with a baby this cycle my edd would be 28th november

Just a day after me! FX'd xx

how do u feel? i dont think this is going to be my month, normally i am cramping by now if im pregnant. Im ok with that im just hoping i dont end up with a due date in february because ALL 4 of my boys are born in feb so its an expensive month.

Me too!
I had mine but I MC :cry:
So I'm hoping to get another bfp soon. It's going to be hard though because I'm still waiting for AF to come back.
We are :sex: now anyway and hoping maybe we will get bfp before AF even shows lol wishful thinking hey.
My sisters birthday is the 4th of dec and my brother is the 5th of dec so I'm hoping I might get lucky. Although December is the start of summer in Australia so I'm not overly keen on being so fat in summer :haha: both my boys are winter babies so its going to be different but I don't care I just want my rainbow baby.
:dust: girls!
I am so sorry for your loss, i hope it doesnt take long for your rainbow baby x

Just a day after me! FX'd xx

how do u feel? i dont think this is going to be my month, normally i am cramping by now if im pregnant. Im ok with that im just hoping i dont end up with a due date in february because ALL 4 of my boys are born in feb so its an expensive month.

I sort of stopped symptoms spotting after so long TTC but this month i had cramps and pinching yday. I thought i had cystitis last night as i was never off the toilet but today im fine just still crampey and pinchey. Got leg cramps today and had headache yesterday but i think im over thinking it now. :haha:
My EDD for this cycle is my birthday, it was also me DD's due date too but she came 2 days late! So will be having exactly the same count down as last pregnancy xx

i think a lot of woman must be extra fertile at a certain part of the year because i have tried for ages in the past and still ended up with all feb boys and 1 may girl. So strange.

Yes, so exciting. My EDD would be 8 December & my birthday is 6 December.... Hoping, hoping, hoping!!!!!!! xxx

Yeah im super optimistic this month. Feel like im setting myself up for failure but i can only hope anyways! xx

I am definitely wanting a 2013 Christmas baby, too. Fx for us all! If a bean sticks on this cycle, I think I would be due sometime around the first week of December. That would be so wonderful I can hardly imagine it!

youngmamttc - i know what you mean.... i've never been so confident in the past 10 cycles as I am right now - the fall from grace if i'm not preggas in two & a half weeks time will be HUGE! Hoping we nail it this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solus - welcome to the thread! Best wishes to you too for your Xmas bundle

xx

Last month (first month officially TTC) I felt super confident, this month I'm feeling confident as well, just a little more cautious. Don't wanna be set up for a let down again. I feel I have to have a positive attitude to get a positive result. I guess we shall see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->