All We Want For This Xmas... Is a Baby!!!

Jonesbaby19

Reaction score
Right!

This month, like Alibaba, I'm going all out!

This is our last shot at having a baby in 2013.... If we don't hit the jackpot this month, it means that our baby won't be born until 2014. Not having a baby in 2014 is a problem, I mean we'd be super grateful just to have a baby whenever after trying now for 10 cycles now, but there's something mentally satisfying knowing that we will meet our long awaited baby THIS year..... not next year. Call me crazy, but I desperately want our baby here for this Christmas! Also, it's my birthday in December and if we are lucky enough to conceive this month, the EDD will be 8 December... just a couple of days after my birthday. That would be the BEST birthday present ever.

COME ON DECEMBER BABY!!!!!! :xmas6:

If I catch this cycle I believe I'd pop just after Halloween... Or is it Thanksgiving? I'm not sure, but I'm with you!

Thanksgiving I think! Wow... that'd be wonderful wouldn't it! Fingers and toes crossed that we nail it this month, I'm as determined as anything!!!!!

xx

:dust:

I am hoping for this month. It will be after thanksgiving for me EDD is Nov 30th I hope I hit the jackpot

hardd2011 - I hope you hit the jackpot too! Finger and toes crossed!! \\:D/

I keep thinking that perhaps DH and I weren't meant to conceive before now.... because maybe we were always meant to have a Xmas baby? :xmas6:

LOL.... Now I'm clutching at straws!

Ten cycles is hard. I am technically on my first cycle because last month UTI and following a yeast infection, I was out that month. Now this is actually the first and I feel confident that it will happen. Just waiting on O to happen

Yeah... It's really hard. Each month gets worse emotionally but this month I'm determined, and positive, that we can do it! I REALLY want our baby to be born this year!

Good luck for your BFP this month... sounds like last month was a sit out, but hopefully this month is your month. When are you due to ovulate?

I also want a baby THIS year! Were gonna do it :happydance::thumbup:

:dust::dust::dust:

I was trying to explain to my Mum that I really really really want our baby to be born THIS year, not next year... and bless her, she said that I'm putting too much pressure on myself which is not helping. But mentally, to me, to think that our baby will be born next year and not this year just makes me feel anxious..... because next year feels like FOREVER away. It's a mental thing! LOL.

Argh - we ARE both going to do it this month, come hell or high water!!!!!!!

BUCKETS OF BABY DUST ALL ROUND!!!!

I am due to ovulate friday but we will see. I been taking OPKs to catch it and temping

Ah, Good Luck! OPK's are great, I find them helpful because sometimes I don't ovulate. So when I see that dark second line, I know it's time to get busy in the bedroom :sex:

Yeah I do them all the time so I dont miss it.

I know exactly what you mean! Both my babies were due in the year after they were concieved and it seemed forever away! My best friend though was due in the same year and she said her pregnancy flew past! If this cycle works out for me my edd will be 2nd December so just in time for Xmas. :dust: to everyone and good luck on getting some 2013 bundles of joy :haha: x

AllStar - I wish you all the best too!

Here's to hoping that 2013 is the year for as MANY bundles of joy as possible for us all!

We can do this! :)

Good luck to you too. I checked my cm and it was creamy and stretchy. My o should be right around the corner

I will start in a couple hours. Dh is on CQ so morning bding :) I heard it was the best way to go anyways. I excited and hoping this is all of our months. Fingered crossed for all of us to get a BFP by the end of the month :)

:happydance:hardd2011.... If you're getting started in a couple of hours time, you might need to update your mood from 'tired'! LOL! :) :)

Maybe 'flirty' might be better.......... :)

I'm in the same boat i really want to have my first child this year. I would be the best Christmas gift ever . I hope this is our month. :)

This IS THE MONTH :)

goodluck to everyone

Good luck to you too Luciole!

WE CAN DO IT... :happydance: WE CAN DO IT...:happydance: WE CAN DO IT... :happydance:

Positive vibes to us all xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->