All We Want For This Xmas... Is a Baby!!!

Hi Allstar,

Hope you're well and doing ok emotionally. Take care of yourself xx

Thanks Jonesbaby. Not been on here much. I have mostly good days but when I realise I would have been 12 weeks that day etc it sets me back a bit. It seems so long ago yet like it was only yesterday at the same time? It's hard to explain.

Hope you are doing ok! Not long to go!! So excited for you to meet your little one :) xx

Hello, didn't want to hijack your journal so popping in here hoping you'll see this Jonesbaby.

Got this, this morning!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 3
It's a much darker line than any of the ones I got last time so hoping that's a good sign. I'm not too sure how far along I am as I've had no AF since MC but going by some possible ovulation pain I'm guessing 4/5 weeks but not really sure. We're very excited and I'm actually feeling a lot more positive than I thought I would, just taking one day at a time. :) x

Just seen your post now!

Thats such fantastic news! So so so exciting! You must be elated. Brilliant dark lines :) :) :)

How's your morning sickness today? xx

Thank you. It seems to be all day sickness at the moment. There's hardly anything that I want to eat. I know it's not a sure sign that everything's ok but it's making me feel more hopeful. X

Thank you. It seems to be all day sickness at the moment. There's hardly anything that I want to eat. I know it's not a sure sign that everything's ok but it's making me feel more hopeful. X

Thats great news! Not that I am a pregnancy expert (far from it - Lol) but I was sick all day everyday in the beginning - I got no relief from it and I have had a very very healthy pregnancy!

I feel certain everything will fine! :)

xx

Thank you I feel more hopeful this time. I've to phone tomorrow morning for a scan appointment. It's tomorrow you go in isn't it? Good luck! All the best, hope all goes smoothly xx

Thank you I feel more hopeful this time. I've to phone tomorrow morning for a scan appointment. It's tomorrow you go in isn't it? Good luck! All the best, hope all goes smoothly xx

Good luck with your scan! :) hopefully they can book you in relatively quickly so you can get some peace of mind.

It's Monday morning at 9:30am here now - so I go in today! :) My admission is not until 6pm though, so I'm keeping myself busy to make time go quickly.

Hopefully my labour goes smoothly and is complication free. Keeping positive minded that all will be well.

Xx

Congrats allstar!! Thats great news! I'v e been following this thread here and there since I left for my 'break' from ttc...I ended up getting a natural bfp on xmas eve so in a way I got my xmas baby after all :) so happy for you guys! I hope everything goes smoothly for you today jonesbaby! Its going to be the best day of your life :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->