All We Want For This Xmas... Is a Baby!!!

I'm really good thank you! Typically dh has been ill so quite as much dtd as we'd have liked around this crucial time but fingers crossed we did enough. My ovulation next month is the week we are away on holiday for our anniversary so if this month is no good, we will have lots of time together next month :)

Thanks for asking :) x

Hi, I'm good thanks. I have bad days when I feel like I'll never have another baby and I have others when I tell myself it will happen when it's meant to and I sometimes feel guilty for wanting another one so much when I already have two amazing kids. I guess it's all part of the ttc journey!

I'm cd 6 today but my cycle was only 25 days last month so I'm debating on wether going to the docs again as she said to come back if anything changed again. I might wait and see how long this cycle ends up first? Why must our bodies be so confusing!

Hi, I'm good thanks. I have bad days when I feel like I'll never have another baby and I have others when I tell myself it will happen when it's meant to and I sometimes feel guilty for wanting another one so much when I already have two amazing kids. I guess it's all part of the ttc journey!

I'm cd 6 today but my cycle was only 25 days last month so I'm debating on wether going to the docs again as she said to come back if anything changed again. I might wait and see how long this cycle ends up first? Why must our bodies be so confusing!

Oh Hun, I can sympathise. It's so tough at times, and so frustrating! I'd definitely monitor your cycle this month and if its shortened to 25 days again you should get back in touch with your doctor. It makes it hard to pinpoint ovulation when your cycle length varies so much. Even one day is frustrating enough, let alone 5 days! :( I feel positive and hopeful that you'll be pregnant by Christmas. Keeping everything crossed for you. Hang in there my friend!

Hi Allstar,

I hope you are well? How you doing? How's your family? Are you getting organised for Christmas? Sending big hugs xx

Hello!! So sorry I haven't been around! My phone was away to get repaired and as I usually go on BnB on my phone, I haven't been on. Every time I was on the laptop I forgot.

I am good, thank you, all organised for Christmas, just got to finish wrapping. The kids are very excited!!

DH was working away for most of this month so we only got to dtd 3 times so I was upset at missing my last chance to have a bfp before Xmas but I'm ok now. Today should cd 1 for me though and so far nothing? :Shrug: the last 7 cycles have been 30 days, with once being a couple of days early so if my cycles are getting longer again I won't be amused! Lol trying not to get my hopes up yet, will wait a few days to test if AF doesn't arrive.

Now my phones back, I will catch up with your journal this evening. Hope all is well with you and your family xx

Took a cheapie I found that I didn't know I had and bfn :shrug: still no cramps like I normally get before AF so I guess it's just a waiting game? X

Took a cheapie I found that I didn't know I had and bfn :shrug: still no cramps like I normally get before AF so I guess it's just a waiting game? X

How bizarre? :wacko: I hope that it was just a faulty test!!! Are you still planning to go to the doctors or are you going to wait it out a little longer? xx :shrug:

I decided to wait a bit longer. I've got history of my cycles being a bit wobbly so decided to wait a few more days. I'll do a test and if it's still negative, I'll go to docs. It's just so frustrating not knowing one way or the other.

Thanks for listening :) x

I decided to wait a bit longer. I've got history of my cycles being a bit wobbly so decided to wait a few more days. I'll do a test and if it's still negative, I'll go to docs. It's just so frustrating not knowing one way or the other.

Thanks for listening :) x

It is so frustrating not knowing when to expect AF when your cycles get a bit wobbly. It used to p*** me off something rotten! :wacko: Any luck with another pregnancy test? xx :shrug:

I took one this morning. A cheap one from eBay but not the cheapie dip strip tests. There's a line. Very fain but there. It came up within the time limit but I'm not convinced as it's so light? DH isn't sure if he can even see a line?! Lol

What do you think? I added an edited version too x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 8
Thank you! I took. Superdrug one too as the shop had no first response and that one has a line too. Still faint but definitely pink. I'm scared to get excited! Going to try and wait it out til Friday as if I am pregnant it should be darker by then? If there's still a line I'll get a digital?

I think we've done it!! Took another this morning and I think it's darker! I think I have a bfp! I'm hoping I ovulated late and that's why they're still so light but at least it got darker. (Lmp puts me at over 5 weeks, going by the last day we dtd I'm only 4 weeks) best early Christmas present ever!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 6
I think we've done it!! Took another this morning and I think it's darker! I think I have a bfp! I'm hoping I ovulated late and that's why they're still so light but at least it got darker. (Lmp puts me at over 5 weeks, going by the last day we dtd I'm only 4 weeks) best early Christmas present ever!

Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! Best news for me to wake up to!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Eeeeeeeeeekkkkkk!!!!!!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Thank you!! So excited!!

How are your tests today Allstar?

I'm so so so so so delighted for you!!! :xmas12::xmas12::xmas12:

Get started on a pregnancy journal girlfriend! I can't wait to follow it!

YIPEEEEEE!

Thank you!! These are my tests today! So so excited!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh