All We Want For This Xmas... Is a Baby!!!

I congratulated you on my journal Allstar but not sure if you'll see it on there so again congratulations I'm so happy for you! What a beautiful gift just in time for christmas! Xx

Thanks ladies! Was at the doctors on Friday. Phoned midwives then too but the one who deals with new admissions was off so calling again tomorrow. So excited!

Well... I've been getting a strange niggling feeling low down on the left and had some spotting so I've been for two blood draws 48 hours apart to see if HCG is doubling to rule out ectopic. Doctor is quite confident it isn't because I'm not in an pain but I've seen lots of stories of women who didn't experience any pain with an ectopic so I'm not so convinced. I spotted for about 3/4 weeks with dd and everything was fine but the feeling on one side is what's worrying me. Won't get my results until Friday evening or possibly Monday morning!! Will have gone crazy by then I'm sure!

Hope you are well :)

Well... I've been getting a strange niggling feeling low down on the left and had some spotting so I've been for two blood draws 48 hours apart to see if HCG is doubling to rule out ectopic. Doctor is quite confident it isn't because I'm not in an pain but I've seen lots of stories of women who didn't experience any pain with an ectopic so I'm not so convinced. I spotted for about 3/4 weeks with dd and everything was fine but the feeling on one side is what's worrying me. Won't get my results until Friday evening or possibly Monday morning!! Will have gone crazy by then I'm sure!

Hope you are well :)

Hi Allstar,

I will keep you in my prayers that everything will be fine with your baby & pregnancy. I remember having spotting at the beginning of this pregnancy and you reassured me. Now it's my turn to reassure you :hugs: Waiting over the weekend sucks but hopefully it'll go past quickly and it'll be Monday before you know it.

Keep positive! xxx

Thank you so much. The spotting has stopped and it was no where near as bad as it was with dd but it's easy to forget when you're worrying so thank you. Will let you know when I get the results x

How are you Allstar? Did you get the results back yet? Hope everything is going well xx

Hi Allstar,

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas. Hope you had a lovely day xx

Hello! We had a lovely Christmas thank you. Hope you did too :)

Spotting has stopped started and stopped again since I last updated! Got my results back and Mondays were 170 and Wednesdays 500 and something so doctor was happy but they seem low to me. Anyway, seeing as the spotting began again the doctors sending me for a scan but the unit is closed until Monday so he can't get me an appointment til then. So he's hoping to get me one for Tuesday. So it's a waiting game til then. X

Hello! We had a lovely Christmas thank you. Hope you did too :)

Spotting has stopped started and stopped again since I last updated! Got my results back and Mondays were 170 and Wednesdays 500 and something so doctor was happy but they seem low to me. Anyway, seeing as the spotting began again the doctors sending me for a scan but the unit is closed until Monday so he can't get me an appointment til then. So he's hoping to get me one for Tuesday. So it's a waiting game til then. X

:hugs: I will keep you in my prayers that everything will be ok. Good luck for your appointment and stay positive. Keep me posted. xxx

Hi Allstar!

Hope you're well.

Any luck securing a follow up appointment with your doctor? xx

Happy New Year Allstar. All the best for the year ahead. Hope everything is going well with your pregnancy xx

Hi, sorry I haven't felt like coming on here. I lost the baby Sunday night. Doing ok considering. Hope you had a nice new year and are well x

Hi, sorry I haven't felt like coming on here. I lost the baby Sunday night. Doing ok considering. Hope you had a nice new year and are well x

Hi Allstar,

I'm so sorry, I have only just seen your post :(. I am so genuinely very very sorry to read of your sad news. I wish there was something I could say or do to comfort you & take your pain & grief away. I will most certainly keep you & your family in my prayers. Please take care of yourself and take as much time as you need to in order to grieve. Sending tonnes of support your way.

Love,

Jonesbaby xx

Hi Allstar,

Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you. Hope you're doing ok. Massive hugs from me to you xxx

Thank you. I am doing ok physically. So so tired but I'm told that's normal but I should go get blood taken to check for anemia which I will do. My husband has been amazing and the kids have been so great and making me smile even when I'm most upset.

Hope all is well with you and baby! Not long to go now, I'm so excited for you! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->