• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Almost 5 months.. need advise

krissie328

Reaction score
My almost 5 month old is only eating 2-3.5 oz at one time. He wants to eat every 1.5-2.5 hours. I offer him 4 oz but he rarely eats that much. I would really like him to up his amount and space it out some but I just don't know how to do it. Or is this even okay? I don't have another appt. with his doctor until January. He has pretty much ate the same number oz since 2 months and is just decreasing the amount of time between feeds. :shrug:

Same thing with us, he eats every 1.5-2hrs and often a max of 4 oz. he use to eat every 3 hours, it is tiring at night. Waiting to see what others have to say

What happens if you don't feed him for 3 hours...try and hold him off with play time or a walk or a bath or something. Then offer him 4 oz and try doing that for a few days. That's what i would try at least.

Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"