Almost 6 weeks...Diarrhea?

wonders10

Mommy to an Adorable Girl
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm almost 6 weeks and today it seems like everything I'm eating is going right through me within an hour of eating it. It's not completely watery (sorry tmi) but definitely not a normal #2. Is this somewhat normal? I doubt it's anything related to food poisoning because my entire family has been eating the same things and they are fine.

I had this with all 3 of my pregnancies with my boys. It was one of my first pregnancy signs. For me, it was the increase in hormones. Unfortunately it lasted for months. But I guess it's better than non-stop vomiting.
Hope you feel better soon.

If it means that hormones are up and baby is doing well, I'll take it! As long as I have a bathroom nearby lol!

Enjoy it before the unyielding constipation sets in. :(

Oh no, that sounds terrible. AFAIK it's not unheard of during pregnancy. I had that problem earlier today, and lately I cannot stop farting, it's terrible! Toot after toot. I just did it too (I'm not going to keep this all pent in, not in my home, no way!) and my husband gave me a smirk.

IT CAN'T BE HELPED

I managed to eat dinner without any issues. And now I recall it happening the other night, woke me up at 3am. The funny thing is, after I go, within 20 minutes or so, I'm starving again! My mom told me that when she was pregnant with my brother, she remembers everything just going right through her. Maybe it's genetic lol.

I am 7w today and have been exactly like this since my bfp!!! I've had some IBS issues in the past and this feels the same. I get terrible cramping before I have to go. And as you said, hungry right after!! What has helped me a little bit is looking at the low-fodmap diet. I don't stick to it religiously but think I should as the stomach cramps are killing me! I have also read that some women get diarrhea instead of ms. Hopefully this is true as I don't think I can handle ms too!

Thanks again, everyone! I haven't had any issues after my last post or so far today. We shall see how I feel in the coming weeks.

Mine changes between diarrhoea and constipation almost daily!

Mine changes between diarrhoea and constipation almost daily!

Ha! I just noticed it today! Christmas was all diarrhea, then nothing yesterday and today I noticed it had a hard time going. Crazy.

I had diarrhoea-like stools throughout my first pregnancy. TBH I'd rather have that than constipation and the hemorrhoids it brings...

I would definitely prefer diarrhoea too. Constipation is awful and I get insane cramps from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->