Almost a month after and no AF

mrswichman

Mommy to 2 boys <3
Reaction score
so just a question...how long did it take you ladies to get your first :af: after having a natural miscarriage... i miscaaried on June 19...and still nothing...

I MC natural at 5W3 on 06/12, my cycles are aboout 27 days. I bleed for one week after the MC, my betas however didn't go down to 0 until somewhere after 06/22 (they were 15 that day and back to 0 on 06/29. I started spotting brown on Mon 07/11 just very light thru Fri 07/15. On 07/15, it got really dark and heavier and turned into bright red, and today is the second day of heavy flow bright red. So I will count Friday as CD1, which made it about 35 days from the actual start of the MC
TMI, but HTH

Firstly, sorry for your loss.

I too miscarried naturally in December and my AF took 11 weeks to arrive. Apparently that was normal so i was told but i went to see my doctor and he prescribed me tablets to help bring on AF.

Have a chat with your doctor see if he can help hun xxx

well im not worried why it hasnt started yet...but if i go another month...im go see the doctor...

well im not worried why it hasnt started yet...but if i go another month...im go see the doctor...

Yes it all depends the normal is 4-8 weeks for the witch to show back up (I know in this case you want her to come). Hopefully she comes to you sooner rather than later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->