Almost done!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fairypop

Mummy to a lil' goblin
Reaction score
I think I'm almost done... I just need:

DS:

Some playmobil furniture to put in the house!!! It's so expensive though, that I begrudge paying £25 for a small sofa and a few accessories lol. Need to keep my eye out on ebay I think. Hope a family member asks me what to get lol.

A game for the leaptv I have on preorder but I waiting for some toluna vouchers to cash in so that will be free.

Nephews x 2 - to be honest they just want money so am thinking I will just give them that and some sweets! I would like to get a gift instead but they're getting to the age where they just want clothes and enjoy going to choose them.

Niece x 1 - waiting as she keeps changing her mind!

Advent calendar small gifts, can't get any chocolate yet as I will EAT IT!!!

Port for FIL but M & S always have it on offer in Nov/Dec lol so will wait

I think that's it!!

My 2 nephews are at that age where they are grown out of toys. I've ordered popcorn tubs from ebay so doing cinema hampers. Popcorn bags/sweets/ drink and a £10 cinema card x.

Well done Fairypop but I don't believe ou, I am sure there are some pieces of playmobil you have forgotten :haha:

Well done fairypop! i've totally finished for LO just working my way through everyone else now!! why are there sooo many people to buy for!! haha xx

Well done! I thought I was doing good with getting all DH's gifts done! But that's impressive hehe!

fab work fairypop, but do you find that when you finish shopping you still keep
picking a few christmas bits up?
I'm almost finished but I know when I go shopping for decorations I'll find more gifts that I *need* x

Nephews x 2 - to be honest they just want money so am thinking I will just give them that and some sweets! I would like to get a gift instead but they're getting to the age where they just want clothes and enjoy going to choose them.

image.jpg

What about making something like this? Saw it on Pinterest and thought it looked cute!

View attachment 802161

What about making something like this? Saw it on Pinterest and thought it looked cute!

Wow! Great idea, love it! Thanks :thumbup:

fab work fairypop, but do you find that when you finish shopping you still keep
picking a few christmas bits up?
I'm almost finished but I know when I go shopping for decorations I'll find more gifts that I *need* x

Errrr....yep! I should steer clear of the Christmas catalogues but of course I won't! :haha::haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"