Almost there! :D

Your welcome hunni and yes most defiantly almost their good luck hun xx

So ladies, just wanna little advice, on cd 17 i got that almost positive, and later at night tested again and it was more negative, cd 18 tested 11:30am and it was more negative, I didn’t ate/drank any thing(cos i woke up late), just had. 2 pees, and the third was wich I tested, and it was negative, I thought i will have more darker lines! So it means? I jus ovulated? And yeah cm is again whity/lontiony, non stretchy, now i can stop bbd? And yeah having a little cramp in the pelvic area, not too much but its there and feeling it all day along.. i amnvery new to theese ttc things, and never paid attention, so maybe it’s just my mind playing games with me??? But i am feeling this uncomfortable cramp.. sorry for the long text :)

How many hours between the almost positive OPK to the negative one on cd 17?

I am assuming you ovulated and the surge was over that is all. Some ladies have a real quick surge.

As hoping said hun some women get a almost positive but the surge is their so times opks don't work on everyone either I so temps aswell r h I'm still trying to figure that out lol, buy you have prob had hour surge and are ovulating from what your saying on you pelvic pain xx

I have a quick surge that can easily be missed if I don’t get my timing right! Hopefully you just missed it Sidra :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->